Oscraps

Daily Ooos Wed July 22

snappy2003

Good morning lovelyOs! I hope everyone is doing ok this morning. I saw that noone had posted yet so I thought I'd get it started :).

I'm not very talkative today sooooo I'll leave it to you all to get it going LOL. But hey, at least there's a thread :).

((((hugs)))) and love mwwwaahhh

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
*Hugs Dawn tight*

Everything ok sweetie? Not bouncing back just yet? I hope that you do soon.
If it is any consolation, I am in a funk today too.
Woke up again having nightmares about health insurance.
The one night was that Gary was denied SS disability ( I cannot even go there, I don't know what the heck will happen to us if that happens...) . Then last night it was Cait's turn. In my dream she needed IV abx and the ins. company wouldn't treat her. I remember crying and saying "fine, deny me, but how can you deny my child."
I can't even escape insurance companies in my sleep- so wrong!

Its another cold and dreary day here.
Yesterday it just poured non-stop. We were supposed to see ic eAge, but when we got to the theater, my friend realized she forgot her card for the free tix at home. So we didn't get to see it. She felt awful, but I can total appreciate that- No way could I put out an extra $20 to see a movie I could have seen for free.

And for today, I am not sure what the heck I am doing. I do know I need more coffee.
BRB!

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
anyone want a cup? I may be cranky, but I am always able to share virtual coffee!:lol:

Good morning Dawn and Linda S!

Linda W I hate that too- my trick is that every so often I copy my text, worst case scenario, is that I lose only a little bit, not the whole thing. My problem with that it to remember to do it!
Oh the shower is going to be awesome! Sharon must be getting excited (and scared too- it is freaky, right??) The night before I was induced w/ Cait I told Gary I changed my mind. Nope. I wasn't going to have another baby, it wasn't fair to Scott, I wasn't ready. (I think that idea was a bit too late!:lol:)
Mine are 2 years apart so in some ways it was easier. My friend had hers 4 years apart, and I do think you get out of "baby" mode by then. But I know it will all come back fast!

That kit by Mystique is just fab- I wish I had some pictures that would do it justice. The other stuff I want badly is Merkee's Alpha templates- every LO I see with them just knocks me over!

Oh-- if anyone is looking for an amazing, fan and fun kit- for FREE... run to Monday, July 20 to Sunday, July 26 - Karah is in the house!.... wow that kit is incredible!!! And I had a great time going through Karah's gallery to pick a LO to lift.

Clara- I just adore you! I love all of you random ramblings, and yes I think we'd have a GREAT time together! LOL (And I looove Panera!)
I hope that the course you are taking for your finances works out for you. I wish that there was some way we could get ours together as well. But we could never not use credit cards- that is how we pay for all of our medical stuff. We have cut back on just about everything else though. If you ever need help with couponing- let me know. I am able to save on avg $35-40 a week w/ grocery coupons.

Aren't Sally's pics awesome? She looks like she is having a great time.

Andrea- yeah-- good luck telling your mom not to pick up her g-kids LOL Where in PA are you going to be?
So happy that the ginger worked for you and Jenny! I had a friend who's DD always got car sick. I made up some ginger lotion and she would just sniff the bottle a few times when her tummy started to not feel good. It really does work!

Wow Clara!!! Where are the pics of the new do???? Do you feel like super-light??

Ona- TY TY TY for the link- oh the flowers and plants are gorgeous!!!!! And parrots-- sounds just amazing! I am spending way too much time on that site- I have to check everything out :)
Hope that your meeting went well.

Kat- good luck with your chores and errands!

Dawn- oh no... :( I am so sorry.... If it is any consolation (prob not) but Gary and I fight the most about money too. Some have been pretty ripping as well.... Love you!

Hi Sudesh!

WWW:
I wish that all of my O-Fam would have peace and prosperity and no worries.
And that is all for today- its a big order, I know.

hondachicc

Good Morning Ladies.....

My "To Do" lists (yes list..sssss) are too long for today....and yeah, none of it my stuff....I have things to do for DH, Both DD's and Step DD today!! You all know I love doing for those people....BUT NOT ALL AT ONCE!!....DH gets a little aggitated with me at times...he thinks he gets on the back burner to everyone else...which is not true..don't get me wrong...he loves that I like to "take care" of everyone....and CLARA...you are right...I do it because I want to (but I think there is an occasional "Oh, Mom will do it" mumbled from their mouths). ONE DAY!!! I might actually do something for myself!!

Anyway.....

BIG ((((((((((HUGS))))))))))) for you Dawn!! I am thinking about you today...and everyday!! I hope things are okay now! I am glad you popped in this morning...even if you are not talkative!

Chris....I can relate to those dreams...I just have them about my DD...POSTIVIE THINKING!!! DH WILL WILL WILL get his SS disability!! BOO about the movie yesterday...IGA though...wouldn't spend the money when I can get in for free...and as for today...I hope what ever you decide you have a great day!!

Clara...can't wait to see your new haircut!! WOO HOO!!

Ona....thanks for the wattle info...those are gorgeous! I bet your yard is so beautiful!!

Kat...MY laundry is screaming YOUR name too!!! LOL!!

Hi Sudesh...and to everyone!!!

sandracvrt

good morning! my butt is T-I-R-E-D this morning... at 9:45-ish last night I was almost to the ER with Piper... she fell in the tub and busted a gash in her chin about 1/4 inch long and about 1/8 inch wide and required 3 stitches... we finally got home about 12:30 a.m... I was going to send her to daycare today, but the daycare is scheduled to go to the Bluegrass Fair and the owner wouldn't allow her to go... liability for her if Piper goes out there and falls and opens up her stitches etc.. so I'm staying home and will take her if it doesn't rain... if it does, then I'm taking her for ice cream lol... so we're just hanging out today regardless...

Dawn *big hugs*

Chris - ewwww... insurance woes! I hope your nightmares go away!

hondachicc

Hi Sandra...OH NO!! Poor Piper!! (((HUGS))) for you both! Up side...Mommy stays home today with her and takes her to her class trip...OR ICE CREAM!! YAY!! HAVE FUN:D

LindaPete

Happy Hump Day O's! I'm going to school today for a couple things - 1.charge my camera so I can take pictures of the garden for Chris. 2. work on scheduling changes for the coming school year. Can't wait until we get this thing figured out! After that I'll be hopping on the mower. I also need to hit some weedy spots in the garden with the tiller and fix a couple of sprinkler heads. So - it will be a busy day for me:)

I'm wading through e mails from prospective CT people. I really hope that I find some gems in the stack :) If you know of anyone looking for a CT spot, send them to my blog please:)

Ok, into the shower for me and off to tackle my day! Have a wonderful Wednesday!

neetdesigner

Good morning O family!

I think I am finally back in the groove! I had to work at my "real" job yesterday so I didn't get to catch up here!

Today is a fun day for me....just scrapping, scrapping, scrapping! Yay!!!! I am hoping to get at least 6 layouts done. We will see........have to make sure I get my nap too!

I have been playing phone tag with my doc trying to get the results of my labs from last week. I hate the waiting game. And no doctor's office seems to care that you feel like your life is hanging in the balance. Hopefully today will be the day we finally make contact. I am carrying my phone everywhere I go...even the bathroom! UGh!

Okay....now off to do personals!

Luv ya girls!

neetdesigner

Dawn - I am sorry you are blah today! I definitely can sympathize with that. {{{BIG HUGS}}}

Chris - OH MY! I hate nightmares. I have the most WONDERFUL devoted DH but, I constantly dream about him having an affair. It is horrible! I have always told him that I am waiting for the other shoe to drop so, i guess that is why I dream it?? But, it has been over 8 years and it still hasn't dropped. Just wish my mind would give it up already! I truly hope that your disability comes through! I have heard SS can be tough, especially the first go around. But, with the medical issues he has from what you have said, I would hope you wouldn't have a problem. Let me know how Ice Age is when you get to see it.....I LOVE those movies! So funny!

LindaW - I sometimes wonder....."and i wanted all of this?" LOL! It never ceases to amaze me that our families think that we just sit around waiting for them to have something for us to do. My oldest DD is horrible about thinking the world revolves around her. Are the girls teens? Hope you find some time for you today at least!!! ;)

Sandra - Oh my goodness! How scary! I am so sorry that your baby got hurt! But, yay for ice cream, eh? Is she in any pain today? How old is she? So scary! Gives me goosie bumps just thinking about it! :(

LindaP- Have fun with those apps! I surely don't envy you! It can be such a tough decision to make and not wanting to hurt feelings......glad those days are behind me!

Everyone else who posts behind me.....HAVE A FABULOUS hump day! Mwah!

Merkee

Hi everyone, remember me? It's been a while since I found time to more than peek at the dailies.

I've been crazy busy with planning for my spotlight next week and taking care of Ginger. She gets me up at 4:30 and it makes me tired for the day. I wouldn't trade her for anything. She is such a jeckle and hyde. Sweeeeeeeet and Mischieeeeeeeevious. She keeps me on my toes.

Dawn, hang in there girl. We are all here for you. If I'm not in the O's you know where to find me. ((hugs))

Chris, ((hugs)) for you too on the funk. It's not fair that you have to live the medical nightmare with insurance and dream about it too. Thanks for the virtual coffee. I'm having a LARGE cup.

LindaW, you best put yourself on that long todo list! You are important too.

Sandra, ouch for Piper. :( ER is not fun. ((hugs))

LindaP, good luck on your CT call.

neetdesigner (don't know your name :oops:), Hope you get that phone call soon, it's not fun waiting.

Have a good day girls. Think of something happy and let it make your day better.

sandracvrt

Sandra - Oh my goodness! How scary! I am so sorry that your baby got hurt! But, yay for ice cream, eh? Is she in any pain today? How old is she? So scary! Gives me goosie bumps just thinking about it! :(

she does not seem to be having any pain so far... thank goodness.... and she's 5!

hondachicc

Oh...my poor Jesse had to go to the ER...he and Cameran were playing here at my house...and Jesse tripped and fell..hit his head on the corner of the wall....4 hours later...staples in the head! :(

I haven't talked to Traci yet...they are still at the ER...she just sent me a couple of mobile pics....

clarabear

always chatty at the O!!
Hey ladies!! So, I just got a call from Ethan sobbing because he lost his phone already. Go figure. On one hand I expected it, but on the other hand I'm a little frustrated. I got him a pouch that would hook on his belt but he didn't want to wear it like that and Yvonne said he really liked using the strap so she didn't enforce it. It is disposable phone, but I bought stuff specifically to account for thoughtless little kids and she didn't want to make him do anything. It is just a little annoying. Other people's parenting practices are always so annoying. It seems no matter who you are other people's parenting makes you crazy.

So, I am going to get off of here and go do some editing so that I can put my pic with my new haircut up here. Be back in a bit. I hope everyone is having a good day, besides getting stitches. PLEASE no more injuries ladies!!