Oscraps

Daily Ooo's Tuesday January 6

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
Happy Tuesday. So far this morning I am off to a calmer start LOL Of course I have only been up for an hour and 21 minutes heh. But you all know, some days can me made or broken in that amount of time. ;)

yesterday was just so rough on so many levels. To top it all off, Scott came home from school very bummed out, he feels like he is letting me sown and that he is making my life so much harder. He has no idea how much joy he brings me ever day! Both of my kids. Is it hard, of course! And that is why no one tells you how damn hard parenting is b/c no one would do this otherwise. hahahah!

Quick run down here:

krista- it is so good to hear ya so happy! Love it!

Tali- when are tree came down, I breathed this huge sigh of relief- I can see out my window again, I can walk! woo hoo! Hope the laptop gets networked soon.

Steph, that b-fast does sound good, and I am not much of a b-fast person!

LindaP- thanks so much!

Reality? ME- what is reality? LOL

Jos- news on the van??

waving hi to Merkee and Shell

Sally- I was just busting on ya! LO But that sheep thing sounds cute! Have fun with your books!

Clara- oh that just breaks and melts your heart at the same time doesn't it? Scott does the same kind of stuff with me. One night I was so tired I wasn't up to cooking, and he offered to buy pizza. Good kids you have!!!

Hi Linda and Cora and Sara!

LindaP- oh you are a *doll*
I reread his 504 and there is nothing in there for extra time for passing nor gym. In my notes for his transitional mtg going from Elem to Middle school, the g. couselor said that he would *not* be able to get them.
I am going to have to dig into the NJ law a bit more and if he can get it, you'd better beleive I am gonna fight this.

Ok, its that time, gotta run!

Love to you all!!

snappy2003

Hello everybody!

Sorry I've kinda been AWOL. DH and I put down laminate flooring over the weekend and I am just now getting over the exhaustion. I'm off to work but wanted to pop in and say hi!

Love you gals!

Merkee

Morning Chris, I've been up about 21 seconds. lol I've had two sips of coffee and I want to go back to bed. 5:30 is too early...Maybe I'll fit in a nap later.

Coffee, juice and treats for all. Calorie free of course.

I've been busy getting my home on track from the holidays, designing a new kit...it's colorful..just wait and see when I get it done and starting to get tax stuff together.

Chris, I think parenting is the hardest and most rewarding job in the world. You have great kids. ((hugs))

Have a good Tuesday everyone!
HuggO's

Merkee

Hi Dawn, you slipped in while I was posting. Flooring is a hard job! I bet you love it now that the work is done.

mei74

Hi ladies, it's a wet and rainy Tuesday here, and they are predicting freezing rain later today. Yuck. And there are some bugs going around here - lots of people out sick from work. Quick! I need to disinfect my desk. haha. I want to stay HEALTHY!

Chris - hugs to both you and Scott.

Dawn - Now that sounds like a project and a half. How does it look? are you pleased with the results? :) I'd love to do a project like that.

Merkee - Thanks for the treats. Looking forward to seeing your new kit.

Love to you all!

t_a_l_i

Morning ladies!

I'm off to hop on the elliptical, then maybe fit in a call to our internet provider to see if they can help me with this networking stuff. It just boggles my mind!

Boden has been a weird, random puker the last 2 days, so that is keeping me buys. The last 2 nights he has thrown up, and last night he did twice, so that is 2 sets of crib sheets and waterproof pads and jammies in one night. And 2 baths! All between 3 am and 4 am. I am exhausted today! He is acting fine otherwise, it is so weird. No fever, nothing. He also threw up yesterday at about 5 pm. He puked and kept right on walking! Crazy child.

Chris - Hugs girl. I hope you can find something that will give some more leniency to Scott's getting to and from class. Poor guy.

Merkee - thanks for the goodies this morning! Perfect! Can't wait to see the new kit!!! YAY!

Dawn - Im glad you got the flooring done! It is a lot of work. When I was pregnant with Ella, Eric and a friend put it in our kitchen. I was on bedrest so I couldn't help, but, it looked pretty intensive. But ... the end result is pretty great, huh!

Mary Ellen - break out the Lysol! Stay healthy and be careful on those roads!!

kehfrog

Hi all - it's been a while since I checked in. We're back from our Christmas trip to see the in-laws in Nova Scotia. I really don't want to travel through EWR on Christmas Eve again. Too stressful! We ended up getting re-booked on Christmas Day and DS took it pretty well that we weren't leaving when we though we would be, and that we had to go back home for another day. But hey - it's better than missing the connection and sleeping in EWR!!!! We came home New Year's Eve just as the snow was starting. Whew!

Chris - I hope something works out with Scott and his school troubles.

Merkee - Thanks for the yummy (calorie free) goodies! There were too many sweets at the IL's, and I just had to indulge. Time to get back on track.

Dawn - Wow! Laying a floor? You go!

ME - Wash those hands! Wipe that keyboard and phone! Use paper towels on door handles. Good luck!

Karen

clarabear

always chatty at the O!!
Good Morning!!

Today was a busy morning. My DH got called into the hospital in the middle of the night and so he didn't plan on coming home and slept in the RV as he usually does when he gets called in. He works on call in Tacoma which is about 40 minutes from home so he gets a lot less sleep if he comes home. So, I had to get both of the kids ready this morning instead of just DS. I got DS on the bus then hopped in the car with DD and headed up north to drop her off at daycare then hopped back in the car and headed south, then realized I left my lunch at home. I still don't have my bank stuff fixed so I can't spend money, so I stopped by my house, picked up my lunch and got to work only 3 minutes late. I was impressed.

Today I need to make some phone calls about my bank stuff and see if I can get it all figured out. I know it will get fixed but until it does it is an extra stress that I don't want or need. Today is a pretty good day though. It is rainy. I decided today that I love the rain because that means it is not snowing. Hate the snow.

Chris - I'm glad to day is a better day. I hope you get something set up for Scott. There has to be an answer. I can't imagine that kids who can't handle something physically have to buck up and deal. That just sounds wrong and even cruel. I agree with Linda...call your school super-intendent. There has to be an answer for you guys. I'm sure if there is an answer you will find it.

Dawn - I'm impressed about the floor. I want to put in a laminate floor this year along with some tile. I'm a little nervous about it but I'm sure it will be awesome when it is all done. I need to start working on my flooring connections to buy some stuff.

Merkee - I agree. 5:30 is way too early. Thanks for the treats.

ME - Good luck staying healthy. Lots of purell. Purell is my best friend personally, that and the cleaning wipes. I get hospital grade ones at work but not at home.

Tali - Good for you with the elliptical. I have been slacking big time. Poor Boden. I hope he feels better soon.

Karen - I am glad you had a great trip besides the changes in traveling plans.

LindaPete

Happy Tuesday everyone! Just so ya know - school is kicking my butt! I am NOT back in the swing yet. Maybe by tomorrow things will be better? Just so much to do and so many kids coming and going. This time of year gets busy for us, scholarship applications, award area applications, competitive events, state convention, end of year banquet and officer interviews, whew!

Chris - glad to help. I would ask the counselor why no extra time this year, did your son't condition diminish or his diagnosis change? Keep digging and complaining. Get the special services coordinator on your side.

Dawn - my kitchen will be ready for laminate flooring in about 4 months - do you do contract work?

Merkee - have a nap for me too! I really need one!

Me - sorry to hear about your weather. It's actually nice here!~ Sunny and above freezing for the first time in quite a while!

Tali - hope Boden get's his system back to normal very soon! Ugh, I remember what that was like, thank heavens I never had twins to deal with. I can't imagine what that is like!

Karen - I can't say I've EVER had a positive experience flying through EWR:) Glad you made it home.

LindaPete

Clara, you always sneek in while I'm posting. Sorry to have missed you, good luck with the banking fiasco. Hope it all irons itself out rapidly!

cellomom

...loves her some "O"
morning My dear sweet Ofam!!

I'm doing a little better this morning. Believing for the best and living that way! :) We are doing kitty experiments in our house these days...okay...that sounded bad!! For 17 years we've slept with our door shut, but for the last few nights, Noel (CORA's kitty!!!) has whined outside our door. So last night we let her sleep with us. She really really likes the heated waterbed!! (as do i!!) It was like sleeping with Lillian...she hogs!! LOL!! Anyway, we'll see if we do it again. I don't like sleeping with the door open, but i forgot to ask Mr Gorgeous's opinion.

What else? hmmmmm...you guys know that Sue has her new Happy Thoughts subscription on her friends site (http://designsbysuecummings.forumotion.net/forum.htm) and I'm doing a LO a day with that word art and all of her stuff. It's gonna be a Valentine's book for Mr Gorgeous. Last year I didn't have very many pics of the two of us, but after Paris, I've hopefully got enough for 31 pages. We'll see! May have to take a couple more...wooohoooooo!!!

okay...yelling at the kids about school...not helping me get better...ugh!! anyway, I'm thinking of you all!! wishing we were in "the Swamp" as Cyn puts it!! Cozumel, take me away!! :)

love you all!!!

dabittymama

Quick hello from me :). I woke up feeling like I had too much to drink and that is saying something b/c I haven't had anything in almost 6 months :)!!!!! Once the girls were down for their naps I followed and just woke up. I feel SOOOOO much better. I think we should all practive sestias (sorry Cynthia my spelling is prob way off) it would make for a better world.

So at 5pm I get to go and pick up my new van...yey...I haven't even seen it yet but I am excited no matter to have two back doors now, one with 2 kids in car seats was hard enough I wouldn't even envison 3!

OK I hear little feet up in the back of the house. I better go get them out of bed. Hugs O's. Hopefully I'll be back this evening.

petey111

Hi all! Just checking in! Gotta clean the house tonight before DH comes home from his business trip.

Hope things got better for everyone. It sounds like people had stress, sickness, and the tireds today. =)

I just have to say that the short time that we have done ADSR has really made me appreciate the O even more. Everyone here is so nice and respectful. I'm surprised at the tone some of the forums have on other places. And there's no condescending attitude when you ask a simple question. You guys are great and I love that the O is my home. =)