Oscraps

Daily Ooo's: Tuesday February 16

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
Happy Tuesday-
I had to actually get up early, with my alarm today, We have a drs appt in South Jersey for the kids. It snowed again- but it doesn't look too bad.

Hope you all have a great day!

xoxoxo

LSlycord

Good morning...quick drive-by on my way to get the kids out of bed! Hope everyone has a great day! It is, after all, FRESH START TUESDAY!!!

EHStudios

I lOve Me Some O!
BLAH!! This snow is seriously messing with my work schedule. Also it is seriously messing with my frame of mind making me not even WANT to get the work done that I could. I'm so behind on editing some sessions and updating my work blog and I can't muster up the motivation to care.

I love snow, really, but these big dumps of it need to stop. And I haven't driven my own car in 1.5weeks since it doesn't like this much snow.

Now that I've had a mini rant....

Last night I hitched a ride with my brother & his friends and went to the movies. I don't think we were supposed to be out since it was a level 2 here, but hey, the movie theater was open, so...... Fun!

I thought I had more fun things to say, but my mind seriously went blank as I was writing this. I'll be back if I think of more uplifting things that have been going on!

MORNING ALL!!! (I want to be back in bed!)

mrsaboyer

Hey everybody! Don't don't don't don't, don't you forget about me!

I'm so happy to learn that it's FRESH START TUESDAY, I totally need one! The last week has been silly. It's not like anything has been bad at all, I've just felt like I haven't been able to get on top of the pile, and it feels like the world is conspiring to pile more on top! Oh well, whatever. I can do it!

I've been missing you guys tho! Hope you are all doing great! I'll check back in later to see what's going on. I think I need to brave the ID Card facility today... ugh. My military ID is expiring this month and I need to get it renewed. I just dread all military appointments of this sort. Guaranteed will be a loooong wait, and then there's about a 40% chance that when I get to the front of the line I will have neglected to bring some piece of vital information, such as orders or one of Vince's pay stubs (we call em LES's) or my power of attorney, or our marriage licence, or my birth certificate... I usually plan in advance to bring every piece of documentation available, but usually forget something. Last WIC appointment, I knew I needed proof of residency, so I brought my car insurance bill. Well, it turns out that your cell phone bill is okay, but your car insurance bill is not. FTW???

Anyway, I just heard the cat barf. Gross. Better go take care of that! See you guys around.

hondachicc

I thought I had more fun things to say, but my mind seriously went blank as I was writing this. I'll be back if I think of more uplifting things that have been going on!

(I want to be back in bed!)

LMAO!!!! Too funny Elisa.....You are always fun!!!!!!!!:D and back in bed thing...well I am feeling the same way!! I did not sleep well last night...sooooooo...I am wanting to nap today...that isn't going to happen!!

LindaS...Woo HOO....Fresh Start Tuesday!! HEY the sun in shining here...so maybe it is!!! Oh and they are calling for weather around 40 degrees this weekend!!! I am headed to get my shorts out!!!! have a good day at work and pretend you are with your co workers in those warm tropical climates!!!

Chris....Hi sweetie!!! I hope their appts go well and the drive is not too bad for you!! Seems as though most of us who got snow yesterday did not get hit too hard....It snowed all day here, but did not accumulate at all...thank goodness!!! I saw a friend on facebook yesterday had in her status that she really like the church marquee that said "Whoever is praying for snow, PLEASE STOP"...LOL!!! I so agree!!! I want to blast all the friends that keep posting...stuff like YAY SNOW..BRING ON THE SNOW!!! uugghhh... Have a good day!!!

NOthing big here today....I have both of my babies and have to pick up Cameran after school....I need a life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hondachicc

Hi AndreaB....hope you don't have to wait too long!! I hear ya on the bringing everything for proof of who you are!!! I am really surprised they don't take your DNA at the stupid DMV..... Hope you have a good day otherwise!!! Glad to see you here!!:D

LaughingSun

aaaahhhh... I'm here sort of. man, this cold/stuffy-runny nose/coughing/sneezing/runny eyes thing is getting old, seriously. ack.

M is going back to school this afternoon & K is going back in the am. I don't care that she still has a runny... they NEEED to get out of this house... it's been a WEEK!!

ok... off to run some errands. ran out of zoloft last night (oops lol) and need some groceries.

hey, btw... does anybody know if I can take Nyquil while taking zoloft? I've been doing it for the last 4 nights. pharmacist said it was ok... but I don't necessarily trust him, it was closing and I think he was irritated with me for bugging him at closing time.

cellomom

...loves her some "O"
hugs to all today!!

I just have to brag just a little bit about my day yesterday. It's been a long time since I've accomplished all I did yesterday:
I took the youngest to the gym for her gymnastics class, worked on my monday blog post (i had started it sun night), picked up the kid from the gym, got the blog post up, ate a terrific lunch mr gorgeous made for us, did some spelling with children, got their main stuff printed for school, created a newsletter, worked through a bunch of jazz charts with mr gorgeous picking keys and figuring out who was singing what, let cora drive to the rec center where we both walked on the treadmill for 30 mins, walked 1.25 miles on the treadmill (first time to work out in 6 months (yikes!!), came back home, took two more kids to the gym, came home, sent out the newsletter, picked one kid up from the gym, went to the library, picked up books on music law, antique valentines, decorating the house, and school books for the 5th and 6th graders, dropped one more kid off at the gym (that makes 4 total going at different times on Monday!! what???) went back home to wonderfully cooked chicken by mr gorgeous, whipped up some pasta and broccoli to go with the awesome chicken, sent mr gorgeous to pick up the last two kids at the gym, ate dinner with all 6 of us, was whisked away quickly to the movie theater to celebrate the 19th anniversary of our first date, enjoyed the movie (when in rome....soooo cute!!), came home and went to BED!!! seriously...i only glanced at the puter to check to see if one of our band members had emailed me about rehearsal tonight!

*whew* (this post was inspired and dedicated to the sweet memory of Carla Gibson, who was frequently tired out by my daily O posts, and continues to be in my memory every time I post a crazy day!! LOL!!!)

So today, I've already been to the pediatrician to check out the wax in Q's ear...they tried washing it out, but there's more we have to clean out with peroxide for the next two weeks. Otherwise today is my band day. I'm getting all of the music together for our rehearsals tonight (church music group, then BRT - brazos river turnaround). I have to update our BRT blog and start promoting our next two gigs, one of them being this Friday night! It's gonna be fun, fun, fun!!!

other than that, I'm just laying around eating bon-bons!!! lmao!!

love you girlies!!!

clarabear

always chatty at the O!!
Hello! Hello!

Today I need to bust my butt with some serious scrapping!! The ADSR challenge that came out today is interesting to say the least. Up until this point they have been fine but this one I just have zero interest in, but it will be okay and hopefully I'll come up with something cute. Of course it will be cute because I am hoping to use the Sue/Ashalee Collab. How can it not be cute? Hello!!! But I've got some other stuff to do also so we'll see. I'm hoping to get it all done today. Wish me luck.

So, tonight dh is picking a friend of ours up from the airport. It is really Derek's friend. he is interesting to say the least and will at some point make me crazy. I'm glad I will be busy getting ready for the cruise. The last time he was here he actually made me really upset with things he said to Ethan that weren't his place. So we'll see how it goes. Plus he has zero filter with the things that come out of his mouth. Derek and his buddy used to sit in the bar and watch him talk to girls and make bets on how long it would take for a look of shock to come across a girls face. This guy is the king of opening a conversation but within moments will always say something just ridiculous. Here's is a funny little example for you that always makes me laugh. So...Derek and this guy Dave and many others were training for a 100 mile 4 day road march in Holland. There was agirl who was training to be the bike medic. So she was riding her bike along side Dave and they were talking. She happens to have really pretty blue eyes. So, he tells her, "Wow! You have gorgeous blue eyes!" She appreciates the compliment but of course in Dave fashion he doesn't shut up and stop there, he has to keep talking. So then he says, "You can have the ugliest face but if you have blue eyes, you're alright with me." I guess her jaw just dropped to the ground just not quite sure what to say to that. So, this is who will be staying at my house for the next 8 days. Isn't that exciting? I know you are all jealous. LOL!!

So, today I am also meeting with one of the pastors at my church about possibly starting a church based Relay for Life team to see if that is an option. It would be awesome to able to use the church to do some fundraising and stuff. So we'll see how that goes. There has been a lot of cancer news within the church lately so it would be a good thing to get involved in right now. We'll see what happens.

Chris - good luck with the appts today. I hope the snow doesn't create any travel problems. Good news thoughts are coming your way.

Linda - Yay for Fresh Start Tuesday!!! I hope it is a great fresh start for you today. Hugs!!

Elisa - I'm sorry you are stuck in the winter blues. I hope the sun peaks its nose out and provides you with a perk. This is the worst time of year. I'm glad you at least got to get out and see qa movie though. I hope it was something fun.

AndreaB - I'm with you on all things military. I hate dealing with that crap. And don't you just love that you have to have proof that you have your husband's permission to get an ID card? I hate that my husband has to hold my hand for me to get my ID. he hates it too. It is ridiculous. I am in the system, my card is expired. So, why does he have to supervise me getting a card. Oh, I know why...because the Army doesn't consider me a real person. So stupid. I hope everything goes smoothly when you get down there to get it taken care of.

Linda - SNOW SUCKS!!!! I'm right there with you. I hate the snow and love that I live in a moderate climate where we only get a tiny bit of snow a year unless you are in the mountains. Enjoy your babies today and I hope all the snow melts away this weekend and that there is no flooding or anything.

AndreaNyx - I hope you guys start getting better soon. That lingering crap is the worst. You just want to be better and it just won't go away. Ugh!! Like I said in the other thread...Nyquil is fine with Zoloft...let me see if I can find the bad meds with zoloft real quick...and don't run out of your meds. That is a bad plan. So, I just looked up Zoloft in the med book at my office and the only contraindications it has are alcohol and only a few prescription medications. So you shouldn't need to worry much about meds you would take over the counter at all. The drugs they listed were drug families at that, so you don't need to be concerned and things your doctor would know very well about. They were pretty standard for antidepressants. So don't worry. You are good to go. But don't run out of your meds (says the girl who went two weeks without hers and was a giant brat the whole time).

clarabear

always chatty at the O!!
Jeez Sally!! You make me dizzy. I don't know how you can accomplish all of that and keep going. There is no way I would have been able to do all of that and then go and see a movie. I'd have crashed out on the floor of my living room by around 2-3. This is why I only have 2 kids and not 4. I mean being a mom makes you super woman but what's that make you? Incredible Super woman? A super hero of super heroes. LOL!! Or maybe just crazy. I'll have to think about that.

mrsaboyer

Clara, it's worse for my son. He's in Kansas and his ID is about to expire, too. He came down here to get it fixed before Vince left, but it was too far out from the expiration, it has to be within 30 days. So since he does not have a power of atty (we trust him completely, but c'mon, he's a college student!) he now just has to sit on an expired ID until he can get back here and go with me. So he can't go to the doctor, and he probably can't get glasses after this month, which he NEEDS! Anyway.

I'm going to go on Thursday while the kids are at school. I got my kindle today YAY! I justified buying it so that I can read my textbooks on it instead of trying to do the reading on the computer screen, which gives me a horrible headache and is just not a good thing. But anyway I can bring it along and read it while I wait. I'd go tomorrow but it's the girls' short day, they are at school less than two hours and I will most likely need more than that. BOOOO!

Sally, you are a dynamo! I see that the band is busy lately too! When can we get some mp3's, hmmm?

Oh, and Clara- good luck with your hubby's rude friend. Just keep thinking, cruise, cruise, cruise!

LSlycord

BLAH!! This snow is seriously messing with my work schedule. Also it is seriously messing with my frame of mind making me not even WANT to get the work done that I could. I'm so behind on editing some sessions and updating my work blog and I can't muster up the motivation to care.

(I want to be back in bed!)

Totally in agreement here in Iowa!!!:mad:

LaurieW

lOve the O!
wow I am tired reading about everyone else's days! I managed to work and then come home and work on the driveway for an hour- snow blower and shovel. Back to work tomorrow for half my day off, church, buy some fabric for a vest for dh and then back to the seamstress for my dress and to pick up dh pants then I am off work for 2 days- I could take more snow then, cause I won't have to drive in it.

LaughingSun

omg all of you ladies... you hurt my eyes lol.

phew... I did 5.5 hours of work over the weekend & another 4 hours today. woohooo, serious cash comin in. Getting my blog a makeover... the rest is for groceries. Will be so nice to be AHEAD in grocery funds this month!

And that scrapbook weekend I went away on? Totally funded by my working and baby/kid stuff I sold locally since we're done with it. not a penny out of pocket... NOT A PENNY!

working is great. great I tell you.

now off to scrap a bit before I turn in at a decent hour (still fighting the runny nose/cough thing and still Nyquillin my nights)