Oscraps

Daily Ooo's Tues March 10th

snappy2003

Morning Lovely O's!

I woke up this morning to the window to the post I was going to type last night still open. I took a sleeping pill around 8:00pm and apparently it kicked in rather quickly because I didn't close out the computer .

Sandra-I hope you can get some much needed rest. Hang in there, we all love you. ((((hugs))))

Sally, Tali, Clara, Chris, Digi, LindaP, ME, Dumpty, Kelly, Jos(shew whee stinky house ), hope you all have a wonderful day! And to all who check in after me, Happy Tuesday!

I'll check back in tonight, Lord willing :). Hugs to all

Last edited by a moderator:

NicosMommy

Hey girls,
:)
quick one from me but Ill be back later,...gave to get the lil guy breakfast, I just tried to jump on for a few mins and hit the gallery! ONly a lil time left to get to my goal. not sure ill make it! I have 120 posts left to get there!! yikes!!! have a great day all!!!

sandracvrt

I'm here... still not sleeping much so I'm super tired... today is a week since Daddy died... I'm on the computer as I have a kit requirement due, but I end up staring at the screen a lot... I'm slowly getting pieces done, but it takes me forever just to do one piece...

Dawn - I'm trying... thank you for all the support... love you, too (((hugs)))

hi Kelly

Have a great day everyone!

LindaPete

Interesting morning! The weather forecast was for freezing rain/snow etc. Well it was fine when I got out of the shower. No late starts in our area. I head out the door to hop in my truck and it is raining. It's 18 degrees here, so well below freezing. I made it to the end of the driveway (about 1/3 mile) had to stop and scrape the ice off my windshield. I drove another 1/2 mile, stopped to scrape again. Drove two more miles - principal called - two hour late start - so I turned around and crawled home. So - we'll see if this remains a two hour late start or becomes a full snow day? At any rate, I'm happy to have some time to catch up on things here!
Hope you all have a fabulous day!
Dawn - I hope you slept well!
Kelly - we're all pulling for you to make your goal. When is the deadline anyway?
Sandra - still praying for you and sending positive thoughts! Maybe Dawn's got some sleeping pills you can use - sounds like they knocked her out cold!

mei74

Hey girls, a quick hello from me. Hope you're all having a good week. Busy day!!

((Sandra)).

Love you all!!

katg1006

Good Morning "O" Family!!!! (((hugs)))

Sandra - ((hugs)) Just one day at a time - that's all you can do!

Linda - So glad you made it home safe....fingers crossed for that snow day for you :)

Me - anything exciting going on in your busy week?

Things here have been crazy lots of catching up on cleaning...also having to do the whole registration process for kindergarten etc....EEEEEEK when did Nick turn old enough to possible go to Kindergarten??? when??? I think I blinked and it happened! *LOL*

Lots of love everyone....have a great day!!!

clarabear

always chatty at the O!!
Good morning everyone. Yesterday was a good morning and today I'm annoyed. Grrrr!! Nothing major though. I worked late last night and hubby just sat in front of the tv and left the kitchen a total mess for me this morning. So, I'm leaving it for him tonight. Then I went to get our milk out of the milk box and I had cancelled most of the order because we have so much milk in our refrigerator right now and th emilkman decided that wasn't convenient for him and left all the usual milk with a note saying as much. I have no place in my refrigerator to put it. But besides that we had a good morning. Ethan was easy to get up and we got to the bus stop before the bus did. Yay!! Every morning at the bus stop Ethan has to give me a kiss before he boards the bus. I know it is only a matter of time before he decides it is embarrassing but until that day I am going to soak it up.

Dawn - I am glad you got some good sleep last night. I slept pretty good too.

Kelly - Keep it up. Only 120 to go. It will be hard but you can totally make it.

Sandra - Big hugs to you. Like Kat said...one day at a time. The days will get easier.

Linda - that drive sounds scary. I don't think I would have been able to leave my house. I would have been hyperventilating by the time I got to the end of the driveway. I hope you get that snow day.

ME - I hope you have a good week too.

Kat - isn't Kindergarten registration day the worst?? It is so exciting and so sad all at the same time. That first day of school I bawled like a baby after I dropped him off.

Everyone else...big hugs and some banana bread I baked the other day. It has chocolate chips in it. So yummy.

t_a_l_i

Quick check-in from me. Beresford had a 2-hour late start, and since Ella's preschool is only about 2 hours long, her preschool was canceled. Lots of ice and now it is snowing. We are being lazy. :) Maybe we'll make a chocolate cake later.

Linda - I was wondering how the weather was up by you! So far I haven't seen you guys on the closing early list, but, I was watching! :)

Sandra - thinking of you sweetie.

HI to Kelly, ME, Dawn, Clara, Kat!!!

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
Hi my O-Fam! I seem to be getting later and later on with this, aren't I? Bad Faery!
I am not even sure how or why I ran out of time today.
But I finished my errands, grocery shopping and work, so I think I deserve a few minutes to myself. What better way then to spend some time here!

Dawn, that pill must have hit you fast! Good thing you didn't wake up drooling on your keybd!

Kelly- looks like you are down to 100 posts!! Go go go!!! Not sure how close I am but I know I'd better get a good gallery run in soon!

Sandra ((((((hugs)))))) Make sure that you are being gentle to yourself! ((((hugs)))

LindaP- that sounds like a crazy weather morning! Did you end up having to go back to school? I am guessing that you are , or I would have seen another post from ya :)

Hi ME!

Kdg registration.... oh....... that is tough. You are so proud of him, but still want him to stay your baby! He will be.... Scott is about 2 inches taller than me, and he still will hug me and tell me he loves me.

Clara, sorry your morning went so rough. Did you know you can freeze milk? I do it all the time. So if you don't have room in your fridge, but you do have it in your freezer- you should try it.
And mmmmmm, Choc chip banana bread!? My fave's!!!

Tali- choc cake too? I want to bake!!

Hope you all are having a great day!

xoxoxoxox

stephie

sandra--so sorry to hear about your dad. I'll say a prayer for you today.

Hey everyone! I haven't been in here in a while! How is everyone?

I'm recovering from the crud. It seems like every week someone from our house is sick with something else. I guess it's my turn! LOL. It's just allergies though. I feel better, but I just need to get the junk out of my head!

My sister is going to have her baby anyday, and my other sister is getting married in 6 weeks! So it's been awful busy around here.

I got up early this morning (mainly because I couldn't go back to sleep) and just sat in bed and ended up scrapbooking. I didnt' feel like doing anything else. I might do the same tonight...its AI night, so I gotta cook something good!

Anyone else plan their meals around TV...lol. :rolleyes:

petey111

Hi girlies! I was busy busy yesterday. Sorry I missed you all.

Sandra - Just keep putting one foot in front of the other. You can do it. And you have lots of people to help.
Chris - Who said you couldn't take time to get your life in order before you did the O's? I think you deserve a little more of a break. =)
Kat - I'm dreading preschool. I can't even imagine Kdg.!
Jos and Steph - Hope everyone gets all cleaned out soon!
Tali - Choc cake. My favorite. My biggest craving when I had Ben.
Dawn - What are you taking? Sounds like some powerful stuff. I might need that every once and a while. It's a miracle if I go to bed and go to sleep and sleep throughout the night.
Kelly - You can do it! You can do it! You can do it!
LindaP - How did you fare? We had lots o accidents on the way to school and in the parking lot. We should have had a late start, but didn't.
Hi ME and Clara!

whooo. I wish the O wasn't blocked at school. I'd be able to get in earlier in the day. =)

Off to make a forum and gallery run. CUL8R

LindaPete

We went ahead and had a two hour late start. The roads were not bad at all on my second trip to school. Sleet and a little freezing rain but not anything near what it had been at 7:15. Thanks for all the concern:)

petey111

I'm glad it was better! It's snowing here, but lightly. Just big fat flakes. =)

On a side note....I made my posting goal!

snappy2003

, everyone, it's just Ambien 10mg, I don't usually take it but I've been having a horrible time falling asleep lately or staying asleep some nights. It's these darned hot flashes I guess. (I can't take hormones because I've had blood clots) Luckily, my doctor recommended Remifemin(sp?) which is an OTC non-hormonal remedy for hotflashes, etc, and it's helping quite a lot. I think that last night I was so exhausted anyway that the Ambien hit me extra fast and hard, I barely moved all night. It was just so funny when I looked at the computer this morning, right by my bed, , I had remembered to turn off the monitor off but this box was open and I had typed just a few words about being soooo tired and not able to stay awake but I didn't complete it and didn't submit.

Clara, Tali--you two are making me hungry! Wow, banana bread, chocolate cake, mmmmmm! I am gaining tooo much weight in here :). MILKMAN? I had no idea people still had those?! That is too cool!

Kat-kindergarten! wow, where does the time go?! just think of it as lots of good photo-ops :).

ME-HI! hope your week is going good :).

Kelly-you're getting there, I bet you pass up your goal no problem!!!

Sara-WTG on your goal!!! aren't you sick of the snow? it's been in the 60's and 70's here the last few days but going to get cold tonight...But, I loooove this time of yr :).

LindaP-glad you made it safely! I hate driving in nasty weather.

Stephie-I hope you get to feeling better! Good to 'see' you :).

Chris-I can't think of much better to do than pop into the O! Hope you had a great day!

Sandra-so glad to see you in here posting! Take it easy (((hugs)))

love y'all!

clarabear

always chatty at the O!!
Holy criminy Kelly!! Did you do anything else today? Good job at getting so close today. Only, 24 to go.