Oscraps

Daily Ooos: Thursday, November 24: Always Thankful for You Edition

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
20078140-283917063_47-s5-v1.png

I just love my O-Fam ♥ Thank you all for being *you* ♥

I am not stressed at all right now. Really!
(Fess up-- how many of you thought I was being sarcastic? ;) )
Honestly, I think I am good to go. I got everything out of my system yesterday. I don't have too much to do today. I did all of the vegan food yesterday (Apple pie, mashed potatoes, dinner rolls, and stuffing). I rearranged the DR so we can squeeze at the DR table and a folding table. Gary was concerned that it's too tight but I figure that I'll put my parents in the back and the kids at the folding table. Sue needs some extra room since she walks with a cane/walker and I don't; know what she will bring. I get the chair that is broken because I am the smallest and if it breaks and I fall, I don't mind if everyone laughs at me.
Pretty much all I need to do is tidy the house, make place cards so everyone sits when I want them to, and then make the mashed potatoes for the regular people. Lots of butter. (Sorry Tom, you will never convince me that vegan butter tastes the same as regular LOL!) The fake turkey needs about 2 hours to cook but it is basically pop it into the oven, check it a few times, and it's done. Table(s) are set and that's all.

Both kids are working today-- Scott has a regular schedule but will be home a little after 4. Cait is working from home. She needs to build up comp time for when the school is closed between Christmas and New Year so she is creating tutorials for the new registration system. She was telling Gary and me a little bit about her day last night and she must be doing a heck of a job. She is getting messages from students and faculty thanking her for her help/advice/support. She has been saving them into a folder for the days that she needs a mental boost.

I know I say it a lot, but I am really and truly very thankful for all of you. You mean the world to me! xoxo

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
@bcgal00 I bet the pups were happy in the snow-- it really must feel like Christmas at your house with your tree up too. Black Friday shopping even though your Thanksgiving was in October. :rolleyes: SMH!! What is La Vie En Rose? A boutique?
Hope that the aches and fatigue are over by now too.

@vickyday I am sure you are on your way to DDs by now, have a wonderful time!! Good thoughts esp for your stomach! No IBS vibes to you ~~

@LSlycord How is my partner in stress/crime doing today? We got this!
Sorry that I "broke the news" about the Walmart shooting. All of it is too much. :( I am very grateful that NJ has pretty strict laws but it is really hard to not worry. You'd think I would be more worried about Caitlyn on campus but Scott has to be at a lot of parks that are located in high-crime areas after dark. It's a no-win situation.
But the good news is that you have your kids home and it is no wonder you slept so well.
What board games did you get??? Santa wants to know ;)

@tanteva Hahahaha!!! That is a great motto, think I can pull it off too? :D:D:D LOVE the LO!!!!
Have a great day at work!

OMG-- just yesterday I was looking at your signature and saw my quote in there and was cracking up-- you and your darn ketchup!
You can have a beautiful soul and be a psychopath at the same time. I mean, I *guess* that most psychiatrists would disagree... but yeah... whatever. I think you can LOL

HUGS!!

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
@Cherylndesigns great news about Steph! Tell your family in FL and back home that I said happy thanksgiving! Will Ava dress up the pups? If they have turkey bandannas I *must* see them!
Happy birthday to Alyssa!#birthday

vickyday

Love my O Family!
CHEERY O
@bcgal00 I bet the pups were happy in the snow-- it really must feel like Christmas at your house with your tree up too. Black Friday shopping even though your Thanksgiving was in October. :rolleyes: SMH!! What is La Vie En Rose? A boutique?
Hope that the aches and fatigue are over by now too.

@vickyday I am sure you are on your way to DDs by now, have a wonderful time!! Good thoughts esp for your stomach! No IBS vibes to you ~~

@LSlycord How is my partner in stress/crime doing today? We got this!
Sorry that I "broke the news" about the Walmart shooting. All of it is too much. :( I am very grateful that NJ has pretty strict laws but it is really hard to not worry. You'd think I would be more worried about Caitlyn on campus but Scott has to be at a lot of parks that are located in high-crime areas after dark. It's a no-win situation.
But the good news is that you have your kids home and it is no wonder you slept so well.
What board games did you get??? Santa wants to know ;)

@tanteva Hahahaha!!! That is a great motto, think I can pull it off too? :D:D:D LOVE the LO!!!!
Have a great day at work!

OMG-- just yesterday I was looking at your signature and saw my quote in there and was cracking up-- you and your darn ketchup!
You can have a beautiful soul and be a psychopath at the same time. I mean, I *guess* that most psychiatrists would disagree... but yeah... whatever. I think you can LOL

HUGS!!
Thanks for the good travel and especially for the no ISB vibes as I've had problems with it this week.!

bcgal00

CHEERY O
Good morning ladies. Happy Thanksgiving to all you in the U.S.

I'm staying home today. We spent all afternoon yesterday putting up the tree and garland around the cabinet and window. I've got decorations out but it's all very subtle. Went to the mall yesterday morning and got the robe I wanted for Jen for Xmas. The sale starts today but since there were only a few robes and only one in her size, I asked if I could get it a day early or pay for it and then come back for the discount once the sale started. She gave me the buy one get one sale early :) I got the robe for Jen, a different one for me and two jammie tops.

Today I want to do some chores, scrap and go to the dog park later.

@faerywings I'm with Tom, vegan butter is fine. I use Melt and although it doesn't taste quite like butter, I like it. I limit the dairy I consume b/c it's inflammatory so try to only have small amounts here and there (the same with wheat). LVER is a small trendy lingerie/pajama store. Jen and I always buy when they have sales.

Time for more coffee, feed the birds and get on with my day. HAGD everyone.

vickyday

Love my O Family!
CHEERY O
Good morning, barely!
We're on our way to my daughter's as we speak!
Just wanted to wish everyone in the states a happy Thanksgiving and everyone else a great weekend!
Hugs to all! So glad to be a part of this great group, too! ❤️

tanteva

all i need is Oscraps, cOffee, chOcOlate & tOfu
Just got home from work. Crazy day today, and I survived it!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

316131754_10223116808690171_5186142900739901470_n.jpg