Oscraps

Daily Ooos: Thursday, May 23

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
Good morning my dears! Before I get started, I have a request:

"I am going to need some Sanity Vibes today- anyone have extra?"

Since I already know that some of you (I am being polite, I think it is all of you or ya wouldn't be here ;) ) are a smidge low on Sanity,
I would love some good vibes if that works better. Calm vibes work. Organizational vibes-- send them to me pleeeease!

Thank you!!
:thankyouspin:

How was your day yesterday?
we ended up having the short hike and bonfire with the homeschool group yesterday. The kids are just too cute. The bonfire-- what a day to have a bonfire. It was 84* in the afternoon. Poor Lauren must have been broiling since she was the one setting the fire up and making sure the kids' marshmallows weren't on fire before they ate them LOL

I got a baby fix! One of the families has two girls enrolled. The mom has 4 kids under the age of 6. We have the 4 and 6 yo in the Homeschool Group. The youngest sister has to be around 2 1/2 and she fell in the stream, proceeded to strip down naked, and ran off. The mom has the baby (my guess is 14-15 months old) in a carrier and runs after the little one. She was trying to carry the girl on her back and the baby in the carrier in front. (if she was on flat ground, I bet that she would've nailed it. This mom is unflappable although I guess what that many little ones you have to be). I offered to carry the baby for her and oh my goodness, the cheeks on this guy :D
We saw a deer and a groundhog and he was allll eyes as I was pointing them out to him. ♥

I won't go through my potential day ahead since I already blabbed about it in my Sanity Vibe request. I have about 15 minutes before I have to shut down the computer so I'm signing off and will do quick personals. My apologies if I don't get to everyone.

HAGD!!
xo

vickyday

Love my O Family!
CHEERY O
Good morning my dears! Before I get started, I have a request:

"I am going to need some Sanity Vibes today- anyone have extra?"

Since I already know that some of you (I am being polite, I think it is all of you or ya wouldn't be here ;) ) are a smidge low on Sanity,
I would love some good vibes if that works better. Calm vibes work. Organizational vibes-- send them to me pleeeease!

Thank you!!
:thankyouspin:

How was your day yesterday?
we ended up having the short hike and bonfire with the homeschool group yesterday. The kids are just too cute. The bonfire-- what a day to have a bonfire. It was 84* in the afternoon. Poor Lauren must have been broiling since she was the one setting the fire up and making sure the kids' marshmallows weren't on fire before they ate them LOL

I got a baby fix! One of the families has two girls enrolled. The mom has 4 kids under the age of 6. We have the 4 and 6 yo in the Homeschool Group. The youngest sister has to be around 2 1/2 and she fell in the stream, proceeded to strip down naked, and ran off. The mom has the baby (my guess is 14-15 months old) in a carrier and runs after the little one. She was trying to carry the girl on her back and the baby in the carrier in front. (if she was on flat ground, I bet that she would've nailed it. This mom is unflappable although I guess what that many little ones you have to be). I offered to carry the baby for her and oh my goodness, the cheeks on this guy :D
We saw a deer and a groundhog and he was allll eyes as I was pointing them out to him. ♥

I won't go through my potential day ahead since I already blabbed about it in my Sanity Vibe request. I have about 15 minutes before I have to shut down the computer so I'm signing off and will do quick personals. My apologies if I don't get to everyone.

HAGD!!
xo
HA to yesterday's adventure with the babies, etc! I had 4 kids 5 1/2 and under! They do keep you busy! ;)
You've got this for today! No matter if inside or out! Your teacher heart will take over!

vickyday

Love my O Family!
CHEERY O
Good Morning!
Been awake since 4 at least! I ate before bed, which I knew was a mistake! YUP! I didn't sleep very well at all! Smack me!
I'm planning on walking this morning, picking up my grocery order, going to Ilene's, going to COSTCO then probably back to Ilene's for a game or 2 of Qwirkle before coming home. I'll work on my daily ATC later today.
Have a great day!

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
@A-M I could live with no snow. Hope that you sleep well and had a fantastic Thursday!

@vickyday It's a good thing that work is my new yoga because I haven't done *any* in weeks. :(
yeah, you can understand why I was freaking out about Jaida not using he leg. She has no knees left to repair LOL! Today is the septic -- we got it pumped last week and is overflowing again. Ughhhhhhhhhhhhh
Hope that your headache is better and that Mark enjoys some down time.

@Terri M Good thoughts to you and your mom. The clock looks awesome! As long as it is 5:00 somewhere, who cares if the times are a little off :floorlaugh: So fun!

@taxed4ever Woah!! The journals are so darn cool! You are amazing and talented. Hope that you had a fantastic time with the kids.

@BrightEyes You are so busy- but Mama Chris is happy that you are taking breaks :)

@bitzee Braxton has a better social life than I have LOL And a better dedication :D

@AK_Tracy I'm not super punny or funny. My DH loves puns and the kids made him a Pun-isher mug for fathers day a few years back and wrote his "best" (cough cough) puns on it.

@mimes1 My mom would come and visit and clean my house and try to rearrange my furniture when she babysat my kids. LOL!!
How much longer are you staying at Erinn's? I hope she is feeling a little stronger and settled each day

Tracy!! OMG!!! I'll take bears over moose any day! That is really cool!! Do you get them often?

@JeanneMN hahah!! Behinder and behinder!

Soo- gotta run,. Scott called and ios stopping fora quick cup of coffee before I leave forowrk'

Hugs dn ignore the typos!

JeanneMN

@A-M I could live with no snow. Hope that you sleep well and had a fantastic Thursday!

@vickyday It's a good thing that work is my new yoga because I haven't done *any* in weeks. :(
yeah, you can understand why I was freaking out about Jaida not using he leg. She has no knees left to repair LOL! Today is the septic -- we got it pumped last week and is overflowing again. Ughhhhhhhhhhhhh

@Terri M Good thoughts to you and your mom. The clock looks awesome! As long as it is 5:00 somewhere, who cares if the times are a little off :floorlaugh: So fun!

@taxed4ever Woah!! The journals are so darn cool! You are amazing and talented. Hope that you had a fantastic time with the kids.

@BrightEyes You are so busy- but Mama Chris is happy that you are taking breaks :)

@bitzee Braxton has a better social life than I have LOL And a better dedication :D

@AK_Tracy I'm not super punny or funny. My DH loves puns and the kids made him a Pun-isher mug for fathers day a few years back and wrote his "best" (cough cough) puns on it.

@mimes1 My mom would come and visit and clean my house and try to rearrange my furniture when she babysat my kids. LOL!!
How much longer are you staying at Erinn's? I hope she is feeling a little stronger and settled each day

Tracy!! OMG!!! I'll take bears over moose any day! That is really cool!! Do you get them often?

Soo- gotta run,. Scott called and ios stopping fora quick cup of coffee before I leave forowrk'

wut tie poes??

vickyday

Love my O Family!
CHEERY O

Headache is better. Just got my walk in and it's already hot!
Sorry you have septic problems still!

taxed4ever

Administrator Crazy about the "O"
CHEERY O
So excited :yesss::claphands:dance4:bouncing:my new computer will arrive today!!! Not sure how long it will take to set up and transfer things over to it, but I can hardly wait to get it done! Yesterday's visit with the grands and Daughter-In-Law Jackie was wonderful! We had a great lunch with MIL and FIL and SIL Linda, so nice that we could all be together even if just for a short while! Here are a couple of photos that DIL took while we were on a short walk waiting for the In-Laws to arrive at the restaurant. I can't believe how tall Isaac and Sadie are!! They tower over me. (Perhaps I have shrunk a bit?).
Chemainus visit 2.jpg Chemainus visit.jpg
Anyway I will have to come back later and catch up with everyone, Heather is calling me on FaceTime gotta go! :waving3:

MariJ

Busy busy the last two days so I couldn't answer. All that talk about the shore and I ended up at Belmar yesterday with my friend's family. It was gorgeous and hot - the beach was almost as busy as a summer day. I walked little Julianne over to the ocean in her stroller and even at one year old - she kept staring and staring and them pointing her finger at it! @faerywings

Terri, your clock looks awesome and what a great idea. I hope we get to see and hear about the finished product. @Terri M
Tracy, that moose is amazing, wow. @AK_Tracy

Cherylndesigns

I'm in The Zone ~ The "O" Zone
CHEERY O
I'm just getting in here. I'm a little "scattered" today. Well, I guess I always am a little, but I really have been today. Yesterday was the 4 month anniversary of Chuck's death and it wasn't a good day. I finally crawled out of my dark hole, but I'm only running at about half mast today. I want to thank those of you who helped me take my mind off what was going on - I gave it a valiant try to be "normal" but my husband said I was never normal. BWAHAHAHA. It helps to be a little bit mad, I'm convinced. "We're all a little bit mad here".

Adrienne left this evening to meet Roger for their anniversary and that always puts me in a funk. Ava and I went out today and ran some errands and went to Burger King for a cheeseburger and frozen cokes. Braden and I are listening "in tandem" to some Willie Nelson songs - he loves Willie and anything country. He sent me "Whiskey for my men and beer for my horses". I know that sounds crazy, but it helps.

HOWEVER.....................drum roll........................Steph and Asher will be here on Saturday!!!!! Life has it's ups and downs, doesn't it? I have to take the GOOD along with the bad and by golly, the GOOD definitely outweighs the bad. I cannot wait to see them!! Even though Asher will be glued to my big TV in the living room playing his games with his friends. At least he'll be here. :claphands::banana:dance3

Hugs to everybody and I hope I'm more "settled" tomorrow. XOXO

AK_Tracy

Good evening everyone! LONG day but I wanted to say HI!!!! and I will have photos as soon as I transfer them to jpeg. :heartpumppink:
(I am being polite, I think it is all of you or ya wouldn't be here ;) ) are a smidge low on Sanity,
And yeah, we might be a smidge low on sanity! But hey, normal isn't all its cracked up to be either.
going to COSTCO
ME TOO!!!!! That's so funny. That's why its so late for me to comment. Had to go to Costco. 7 1/2 hours in the car and 350 miles. But hey, Costco and the photos to come that I mentioned a moment ago.

I'm not super punny or funny. My DH loves puns and the kids made him a Pun-isher mug for fathers day a few years back and wrote his "best" (cough cough) puns on it.
I LOVE this! To make a mug with his best pun is hilarious.

Nope not bears over moose. Moose dont attack as often and bears are scary!!!! I have one of each as a rug. I inherited two out of three. We do see moose all the time. Especially this time of year when mama kicks the yearlings out before giving birth. They walk past our bedroom window and freak the dogs out at night.

I walked little Julianne over to the ocean in her stroller and even at one year old - she kept staring and staring and them pointing her finger at it!
Awwwwww a beach baby in the making. I want to go to a warm beach. It sounds amazing.
Tracy, that moose is amazing, wow
Yep, he was. I know I shouldn't say it but I hope he's legal and still around this fall. :floorlaugh:
I gave it a valiant try to be "normal" but my husband said I was never normal. BWAHAHAHA. It helps to be a little bit mad, I'm convinced. "We're all a little bit mad here".
I love Chuck more and more as you tell me about him. I love that he said you weren't normal. Scott tells me this too. And I am okay with it, as I am not normal. Normal is boring. Praying tomorrow is better than today. :heartpumppink::hug2:

Cherylndesigns

CHEERY O
Good evening everyone! LONG day but I wanted to say HI!!!! and I will have photos as soon as I transfer them to jpeg. :heartpumppink:

And yeah, we might be a smidge low on sanity! But hey, normal isn't all its cracked up to be either.

ME TOO!!!!! That's so funny. That's why its so late for me to comment. Had to go to Costco. 7 1/2 hours in the car and 350 miles. But hey, Costco and the photos to come that I mentioned a moment ago.

I LOVE this! To make a mug with his best pun is hilarious.

Nope not bears over moose. Moose dont attack as often and bears are scary!!!! I have one of each as a rug. I inherited two out of three. We do see moose all the time. Especially this time of year when mama kicks the yearlings out before giving birth. They walk past our bedroom window and freak the dogs out at night.

Awwwwww a beach baby in the making. I want to go to a warm beach. It sounds amazing.

Yep, he was. I know I shouldn't say it but I hope he's legal and still around this fall. :floorlaugh:

I love Chuck more and more as you tell me about him. I love that he said you weren't normal. Scott tells me this too. And I am okay with it, as I am not normal. Normal is boring. Praying tomorrow is better than today. :heartpumppink::hug2:
I have to admit that I pride myself as NOT being normal. Normal is boring - no offense intended, as Seinfeld used to say "Not that there's anything wrong with that". :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Cherylndesigns

CHEERY O

mimes1

CHEERY O
@AK_Tracy Your photos on the way to Costco are amazing! Such beautiful scenery for your Costco Run!! I love that you share so much of Alaska with us all. :beatingheart:

Cherylndesigns

CHEERY O
I love sharing. The scenery is stunning, even in winter. I did have hubs take more photos for me and they will be in a layout at some point.
I know that had to be total fiction. Only the people who live there probably know that, though. They're all actors, after all. Ratings, baby. :floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

bitzee

@AK_Tracy Tracy, these photos are breathtaking! Here, in Louisiana we don't see mountains. If it looks like a mountain here, it is probably a big pile of dirt from road construction. At least you had gorgeous scenery on your 7+ hour COSTCO run. Can't wait to see your Alaska pics in some layouts.

vickyday

Love my O Family!
CHEERY O
So excited :yesss::claphands:dance4:bouncing:my new computer will arrive today!!! Not sure how long it will take to set up and transfer things over to it, but I can hardly wait to get it done! Yesterday's visit with the grands and Daughter-In-Law Jackie was wonderful! We had a great lunch with MIL and FIL and SIL Linda, so nice that we could all be together even if just for a short while! Here are a couple of photos that DIL took while we were on a short walk waiting for the In-Laws to arrive at the restaurant. I can't believe how tall Isaac and Sadie are!! They tower over me. (Perhaps I have shrunk a bit?).
View attachment 419592 View attachment 419593
Anyway I will have to come back later and catch up with everyone, Heather is calling me on FaceTime gotta go! :waving3:
Glad to hear your new computer arrived! Your grandchildren favor you!

vickyday

Love my O Family!
CHEERY O
I'm just getting in here. I'm a little "scattered" today. Well, I guess I always am a little, but I really have been today. Yesterday was the 4 month anniversary of Chuck's death and it wasn't a good day. I finally crawled out of my dark hole, but I'm only running at about half mast today. I want to thank those of you who helped me take my mind off what was going on - I gave it a valiant try to be "normal" but my husband said I was never normal. BWAHAHAHA. It helps to be a little bit mad, I'm convinced. "We're all a little bit mad here".

Adrienne left this evening to meet Roger for their anniversary and that always puts me in a funk. Ava and I went out today and ran some errands and went to Burger King for a cheeseburger and frozen cokes. Braden and I are listening "in tandem" to some Willie Nelson songs - he loves Willie and anything country. He sent me "Whiskey for my men and beer for my horses". I know that sounds crazy, but it helps.

HOWEVER.....................drum roll........................Steph and Asher will be here on Saturday!!!!! Life has it's ups and downs, doesn't it? I have to take the GOOD along with the bad and by golly, the GOOD definitely outweighs the bad. I cannot wait to see them!! Even though Asher will be glued to my big TV in the living room playing his games with his friends. At least he'll be here. :claphands::banana:dance3

Hugs to everybody and I hope I'm more "settled" tomorrow. XOXO
Yes, I think we are all a little bit mad here, but, as it has been said already, normal is boring! ;)
Hope you are having a better day today, Cheryl! Big hugs to you! :hug4:
Glad Steph and Asher are coming to see you! I know that will lift your spirits!