Oscraps

Daily Ooo's Thursday June 11

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
OMG-this week is just dragging for me. I can't believe it is only Thurs. The weather here has been rainy and cold all week. Its just awful! I never did get to work outside yesterday b/c of it.
At least I am off to work today so I won't get aggravated by another day of rain.

Dawn, I would love to come visit Davy- he just sounds too adorable! (Notice I didn't say I wanted to baby/bunny sit LOLOL!)

LindaW- Oh that is a tough call on taking on another baby since you are used to that freedom with your g-kids. But.... ya can't argue too much about extra $$....I had to turn down a friend the other day however. She asked if I could watch her kids in the AM/Pm and bring them back and forth to summer camp in tow from 10-3. But it wouldn't be every day- just some weeks not others depending on her dh's schedule. It would have just been too much , my life is too crazy and unsettled, even for the extra $$.

Sandra- how did the job interview go?? What positiion are you going for? Hope everything goes perfectly for you!

Clara- ROTF!!!!! That was a great story/visual of the flowers and bug!!!
Glad to hear you are feeling better.
*shakes head* I know I wouln't volutarily jump out of a plane for anyone ;)

Hi Tali- how are you feeling? Hope lots better!

Sara- Oh no about the ivy! LOL, don't feel bad- I killed a cactus once. I have been wishing for Panera for a while now- love that place, yum.....

Ona- I am so jealous that today is Friday for you. Of course you had monday while we were on Sunday, but that doesn't seem important right now. LOL
Happy Birthday to you and all of your fam!

Oh Dawn, maybe I don't want to come and visit Davy Buhahahah! Why is it that pets always get into messes when you are most tired? The other night, I was exhausted went to climb into bed and saw a cat had thrown up on it. Had to strip the enitre bed and remake it. Ugh....
How I made QP's is make a regular layout, save it as a png so you get the transparency. Cut out the holes for the photos. save again as a png.
Someone might have a better way but that is what i do :)

And I feel your pain, literally! I wrote a tutorial on designing a paper in ACDSee Photo Editor the other day and it was making me insane! I knew how to do it, but it just kept scrrewing up, then my computer went wonky. ugh!

ToT:
My tempatation would be to lie in bed, read my book and eat bon bons!

snappy2003

I am completely late, but excited, I finally got the QP done late, late, late last night, thanks to my bestest ever friends in the whole wide world!!!! Thank you, Ona, Danielle, Chris, just everyone that has given me advice!!!! It was Ona's words of wisdom that finally sparked my brain cells to fire off and start working LOL!

Then I couldn't get 4shared to let me upload last night LOL...I finally got it this morning. And did I mention I am completely new to blogging? Shew, I am learning tho...If you all have a second today go take a peek at all 3 of my newly learned skills in action here http://sassyscrappersdigiblog.blogspot.com/ um, keep your LOL to yourself...on second thought, don't I like LOL at myself ;). teehee!

Have a wonderful day everyone!!! BTW, did I mention last night that Davy figured out how to get his cage open?! Just to add fuel to my fire?! argh! John had to get me a piece of wire to twist around the door to hold it closed. The little fart is pretty darned precocious for a rabbit!

Love and hugs! I get off early today..gotta go to eye doc to check my contacts...these are keeping me too dry so will try some different ones i hope. Then I can come home and play more :).

snappy2003

LOL, Chris, I wouldn't wish bunny-sitting on anyone! He really is precious but not for everybody. I have a way of picking them let me tell you. My pets are precious and full of....you know ;). LOL on your cat puke. My Sassy cat does that and drives my DH crazy cause it is his bed she does it on!!!

petey111

Morning ladies!! =)

Ben's eating his blueberry pancake and drinking his milk. He got himself almost completely dressed this morning when I laid out all his clothes. He did need some help with socks, but other than that, he did it all by himself. He's getting to be a big boy. (omg he was just sitting on his chair with his leg crossed over the other!)

Went out with my cousin last night and had a lot of fun. We had dinner at a sushi place and then went and got ice cream and drove around for quite a while. My cousin is almost more like a sister than a cousin. We lived about four blocks apart growing up, went to the same schools, and are only a year apart in age. So it is fun when we get a chance to play and not really worry about our kids. She has triplets, so that doesnt' happen too often.

(Shoot! I just remembered that a friend of ours was supposed to be interviewed on the radio today during this hour. I hope I didn't miss him. Anyone watch Heroes? He was on that show. Oh he's still on...I may have missed some of it though.)

O.k. Let's see....
Chris - bed, book, bon-bons...sounds beautiful to me. =)
Dawn - You always make me smile. I was so confused the first time I did a QP too. I love your theme on your blog. Did you make it yourself or is it a template?

Hi Shelley!!

Ona - I did get the printer, but DH found it for only $60 more on Buy.com. For $60 it was brand new and not refurbished and not off eBay. So it is ordered and on the way! =) I'm soooo excited about it. =)

O.k. off to take Ben to day care and then to clean and scrap. Have a good day all!

sandracvrt

good morning all! Sorry I didn't pop back in yesterday... things were crazy all afternoon!

Interview with the staffing agency went well yesterday, and I actually met with the company this morning. I would become the person everyone hates.. a medical bill collector LOL. When I briefly went back to work a couple of years ago, I did insurance collections on auto and worker's comp claims and while there are some accounts like that most of it would be collections from patients... so same kind of thing but you have to take a different approach with patients vs. insurance companies and employers... I'll know by tomorrow...

okay not much else going on... I've got to get something to eat cuz I'm starving.. have a great day everyone!

hondachicc

Just a quick pop in....been with my DD doing "baby" stuff this morning....heading out to run errands now.....long list :(....be back later for some personal notes lovely O Family!!!!

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
Hi everyone!!
Yes its Friday morning for me!! yayay!!! BIG weekend coming up........lol! have hardly done any work so far and it is nearly 100.00am (lol! morning tea time!!!) have been taking phone calls from all of the rellies and friends that are heading to town for the 'suprise' dinner tomorrow night? its just so exciting!! also had my hair cut to shoulder length and went a bit blonder with some bright bronze tips, very subtle though........I have been a darker colour of late so just needed a perk-me-up, I just get so bored with it!!! anyways, going to head off early from work so I can catch up with sister and her husband, they will be arriving around 3.30pm. DH is still none the wiser that anything extraodinary is going to happen!!

Chris: lol! about the cat puke!! we had a cat once that was thoroughly house trained but every so often would decide that it was too cold to go out so would he would find a corner somewhere!!! grrrrrrrrr!! but he was a lovable thing as well!!!

Dawn: so glad I could help!!! :) if you had asked a couple of months back I would not have known what to suggest!!! and I will check out your blog at home, can't access blogs at work (drats!)..........I don't have a blog and not planning to get one........so I don't too much about anything else, like how to write stuff and insert stuff........you might get a Help call from me soon Dawn!!! :)

Sandra: congrats again on the new job!! what wonderful news for you!!!

Linda: have fun with your little ones! I have my two little gorgeous girls arriving to day. My youngest son and his partner are driving down from a tiny little place in the north west of Queensland............its going to take them 9.5hrs so really looking forward to see them all!!

And hello to everyone that drops in...........hey Sara.......wooohooo on the printer! you are going to love it!!! Hope everyone has a great Friday tomorrow!! nighty night!! Oxx

snappy2003

Good evening lovely ladies! I thought I'd pop in and say hi before I hop in bed. I'd have been here earlier but we had a horrid storm come through and knock the power out and then the internet wouldn't come up for a while when the power came back on.

I hope everyone's day was ok! Mine was pretty good. Went to the eye dr and he gave me some different contacts to try and some eye drops..we shall see. In spite of the dryness I am loving wearing contacts again.

I'll see y'all in the morning :). ((((hugs))))