Oscraps

Daily Ooo's TGIF!!! January 2nd

katg1006

WOW...still can't get use to that 2009!! Can you???

I started the coffee and laid out all the non-fat yummy goodies!!! Feel free to grab a cup, pull up a chair and tell us about your plans for the day!!

Anyone else glad it's Friday?

Have a fabulous day ladies!!:)

snappy2003

I am definitely glad it's Friday! I took the day off work :) but for some stupid reason I woke up at 3am?? I think I'll go back to bed for a while.

After that I've got to run a few errands. Then I think I'll make up a pot of beef stew for supper. I won't be weighing in today since I'm off work but I will on Monday.

I hope everyone has a fantabulous day!

Dumpty

back hOme and loving it
Definitely glad it's friday ! :D
specially as I'm the only one at work from home :
DH has a day off and the kids only start school again on monday :)

Kat - I'm so not getting used at that 2009 that I forgot to bring my new calendar at the office ... :(
I'll have to remember it on monday :lol:

Snappy - go to bed girl, you seem to need it ;)

wish you all a great friday and an awesome week-end !

LSlycord

Good morning girls. I wanted to sleep in since it was the last day of my little vacation from work...but I was wide awake at 5:30. Oh well...

We have no big plans today...just weighing in...scrapping a layout or two...I'll check in later today.

NicosMommy

Good morning all!

No big plans today.....just catching up on some laundry....so exciting! Hopefully some scrapping at naptime!! Talk to you all later!

Have a great day ladies! :D

sandracvrt

quick hi from me... the 3 extra kiddos will be here soon, and I've got to get my kiddos some breakfast... not much going on here today... I'm starting low-carb with the healthy-O's challenge, so no coffee for me... water and diet pepsi (I don't follow the no caffeine rule LOL) Hope everyone has a great day!

mei74

You're all up early this morning! TGIF is right! My parents are arriving these evening for our "Christmas visit". :) Looking forward to it.

Kat - thanks for getting us started and the coffee too!

Dawn - yum, beef stew. What great comfort food!

Dumpty - hope your workday goes fast too. ;)

Linda - enjoy what's left of your vacation.

Hi Kelly and Sandra and to all of the rest of you who pop in throughout the day! Love to you all!!

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
Oh my you all are super early risers today! I have been very happy about being able to sleep in this week. I don't know what I am going to do on Monday. Going from 8-9 am to 5 am is going to hit me hard!
But it doesn't even feel like a Friday- it feels like a Sunday- b/c for some reason yesterday felt like a Saturday. None of this feels like 2009! Ack- I am so confused! LOL

Plans for today- I hope to play some more wii music with the kids. Scott and I played some of the games- OMG- we got zero points! LOLOL!! We were laughing so hard at ourselves!
I also started taking down the tree- ornaments so far, so I need to keep working on that. Then the usual, laundry, vacuum and so on.
I want to find some time to keep reading Twilight. Where I am at (about 2/3's thru) is getting very very suspenseful! I don't want to saw more and give a spoiler out, but wow!!

Kat- thx for the low fat yummies! Today I am starting the Healthy O's challenge so they are perfect ;).

Dawn and Linda- doesn't that royally stink? I hate when that happens- waking up early on a weekend or day off.

Dumpty- have a good day working at home- enjoy the peace and quiet!

Kelly- your day sounds like mine LOL

Sandra- no way could I live on no caffiene either! I am looking fwd to the Healthy O challenge too. I have to get off my butt and get a better mindfulness over my life! Goodluck with all of the kids!

ME- have a great time with your parents! How nice to see them again :)

To everyone- love you all!

Merkee

Kat, thanks for the nonfat goodies and the coffee. Yep, I'm glad it's Friday.

Dawn, beef stew sounds great. Don't you hate it when you can sleep in and your body says, nope..it isn't gonna happen?

Dumpty, don't work too hard.

Linda, enjoy what's left of your vacation, bummer on the not sleeping in.

Kelly, sounds like a nice day for you.

Sandra, good luck on the low carb diet. I can't give up my coffee. I've tried and tried. Now I just drink less.

ME, enjoy your Christmas with your family.

Chris, poor confused girl, today is Friday. Do you have a calendar on your computer? lol I need to vacuum today too. We took down the tree and decorations yesterday and now I have carpet with little bits of paper and stuff that was left behind so vacuuming is a definite.

Hi to anyone lurking or anyone that pops in later. :)

Good luck to my fellow healthy-O gals. We can do this! I am so excited to start a weight loss venture with O-support. :)

Hugs and love to all.

LindaPete

Just a quick Hi-De-Ho to you all. Not sure what the plan is for today, heck, I'm not even sure what day it is :)
Have a happy day everyone!

cellomom

...loves her some "O"
hey everyone! I'm spending the day uploading my Paris pics to my facebook acct...it's taking a while - and my blog uploading was even longer!!! *whew* but they will eventually get up there...both places!

We are sending my kids to their great grandma's today with my fil and sil. I'm going to take down all of the Christmas decorations without any interference. Mr Gorgeous is working at home today, so I'm good!! LOL!! He has a couple more weeks before he has to go back to California, so I'm really good!! LOL!!!

I'm also getting myself together for this new year! I will be doing wii-fit and bowflex to lose my weight! I'm really excited about the Healthy Os!! How awesome is that???? And I've already started getting ready for school next week...kind of unheard of for me at this time. But you know what? This is my year!! I'm gonna conquer all of my demons and my weaknesses!! I mean, I've been to the top of the Eiffel Tower!! I can do anything!!! :)

love you guys!! gobs!! off to upload more pics!!

danger girl

I'm so excited about the Healthy Os too! I have had 6 glasses of water already today (including one with a couple tablespoons of apple cider vinegar). Clarissa and I are planning to go to the YMCA for a swim. I might do a light workout on the weight machines too if it isn't too busy.

clarabear

always chatty at the O!!
Since this would be my first real post for the year I thought I would have a lot to say, since I always have too much to say. But I don't. My head is figgy from my allergies and my head hurts. I need to hop over to the healthy O's and see what is going on and need to save a little bit of brain power for that. I so wish I wasn't working today and could be slepping. I am so sleepy and did not go to bed nearly early enough considering I was up unril way to late for nye. so, I am off. Have a great day everyone.

dabittymama

Wow its already Friday and 2009 it was weird writing it yesterday at work :)! I have my days all mixed up with Gunar at home the last 2 days. Girlies are sleeping now and both still sick. Poor Kali, I got home from work yesterday at 4 and she was miserable, snuggled up next to me on the couch for a bit and then was OUT COLD (seriously out, Sadie was climbing on her and she didn't even budge). She only woke up to eat a few bites of food then was in bed at 6:30.

We are having a quiet day. Gunar is going to look at a new car for me and I am scrapping and cleaning. More of the former ;).

Okies I should get some stuff done!

SeaShelly

Hello Sweetie O's

Just a quick update
Me and my computer have been having some health issues, I am finally getting a little better, I have been having to do alot of trial and error with my nutrition...but am on the mend. My computer...not so much.
Anyhow...
I wanted to come and let you all know that Jer's mom passed yesterday evening. We all really appreciate all of your thoughts and prayers...You all are such great friends to me, and Jer was always impressed and very grateful every time I read or related your comments and love.
I hope to get back in the swing very soon.

You all mean so much to me...huge hugs~!
shell