Oscraps

Daily Ooo's Monday September 28

snappy2003

ooooh I just realized another good thing about being fired....I'm going to be able to meet my posting goal! woohoo!!!!!!!

snappy2003

Hi Everyone!!

I am just dropping by to say Hello!!
I am feeling pretty great today. I have gotten 7 hours sleep for four days in a row and I have my whole day planned. I already blessed my house for the week and did a bit of homework. Hopefully the afternoon with the boys home goes great. I am trying to focus on attention, patience and routine with my littles. I would like them to follow school rules at home so they can hae an easier time keeping it in check at school. Good news my neighbor has slept better the past two days. I am keeping them quiet so he feels like a fool for waiting 3 years to mention it.

Ok gotta go my quesadilla is probably burning. I will be back to check in on ya'll today.

That's fab about the boys being quiet, heck, they didn't know they were being loud :). I'm happy your neighbor gets more shuteye and you are too :).

mrsaboyer

Oh no Dawn.. I'm so glad you are able to look at the bright side. Prayers for you and your mom. (((((((((((((((DAWN))))))))))))))

snappy2003

Ladies, do y'all know of any good grocery coupon sites? I go mostly to walmart and kroger. Also, do you know of any legit ways to make a little $$ online? I have heard of people doing surveys and such but I don't wanna try something unless I 'know' someone who's actually done it. TIA for any ideas!

snappy2003

oooh, and if y'all know of any scrappin' freebies and challenges (here is a given LOL, I live here haha) for goodies and care to PM me it would be much appreciated, I am not going to have any $$ for anything..that's going to be a toughie for me big big OUCH, I have been used to digi-shopping at least two times a month LOL.

clarabear

always chatty at the O!!
Dawn - Holey Moley!! That is quite a day, huh? I am glad that you were prepared for losing your job. That makes it so much better. I'm glad you have a plan and are looking forward. The answer will come to you. I'm sorry to hear about your grandma. I hope she gets the medical attention if she needs it. I'm sure she'll appreciate having you around now. Keep us posted on what you decide to do.

snappy2003

Dawn - Holey Moley!! That is quite a day, huh? I am glad that you were prepared for losing your job. That makes it so much better. I'm glad you have a plan and are looking forward. The answer will come to you. I'm sorry to hear about your grandma. I hope she gets the medical attention if she needs it. I'm sure she'll appreciate having you around now. Keep us posted on what you decide to do.

Aww, thanks, Clara! I tell you, when it rains, it pours. That's never been more true than this last 10 yrs for anyone I know. It's just always something.

LSlycord

Dawn, I am so very sorry. While I know that it's good to be out of the situation, I also know that it's a huge worry financially. You are in my prayers my friend. And praying for your grandmother as well.