Oscraps

Daily Ooo's: Monday, March 14

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
Happy, happy Monday!!!
we are on Day Four of the Birthday party. Is everyone having fun yet?
I know I am. I still haven't gotten much scrapping done, but I hope to be able to do that today.

yesterday I spent about 4 hours on my taxes. we ended up getting a small refund. Yay!!!! Thank "goodness" for Medical Deductions ($10,000!!!) and for the kids' tax credits But that sort of blew my mind out for the rest of the day. I wasn't sure why, but I felt like crud the rest of the day, just completely "off." Even Gary noticed, so you know it must have been bad.
:peace:

Speaking of feeling like crud, which makes me think of Lyme, guess what i am doing on March 26? I am going to be a panelist for a Lyme presentation. A Lymie friend runs a Therapy group, and she is hosting a Presentation to discuss situations and needs of Lyme patients. I definitely have a unusual perspective in that I am a caregiver, spouse and patient. I have run the gauntlet of drs, insurance, schools and DYFS. LOL

i think it is going to be very helpful to the audience, and good for me, too.

Me me Monday:
I have some ACR Presets to play with! I am going to grab my camera, shoot some photos in RAW and play! I can't wait!
oh-- and the Chat today- 3 pm, my time, so i am planning on being there!

Hope that everyone has a great day.
xoxo

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
Quick personals from the weekend:

Everyone was pretty quiet, I guess you were busy scrapping away! The gallery looks gorgeous!

Trudy- see, you are way smarter than me. You make YMG do your taxes LOL I honestly find it easier to do it w/o it. He likes to do things his way, and I don't. My way is usually right too.
(Clara, does that sound familiar??? )
It was so much seeing you in the chat room on Sat.

meg- how are you feeling today? Did you have a great day with Jeff? hope so!

Hi kristy!

Laurie- how is your basement coming? Ours still has major puddles, but at least there is floor showing in spots. I think upgrading is a great gift to yourself. Go for it!

Sally- are you loving monday today? *evil chuckle* Did you survive the weekend? You are your a party-girl both online and IRL! Hope that you have a relaxing day planned.
How was Lillian's party?

kristy- I saw online Before and After Satellite Photos of Japan. Its a wasteland. Unimaginable. Just *nothing* but mud :(

Katrina-- woot! Good for you and your photography biz!! Lots and lots of luck!!!

Nana, hope you are better today!

Linda S- sooo jealous of your weather! We are still stuck in the lower 40's, but I will still take that over snow any day.

And to any new members or lurkers who are reading this (yes, this means *you* :) ) come on and post here. we love to just ramble a bit about our days in here.
Let us know where you live, what you do, anything at all. we love to check in with each other every day, even if to just wave hi.

::grouphug

LSlycord

Good morning Chris! Well, our beautiful weather is yet to materialize so don't get too jealous! Maybe today!

I'm off work for an entire week so I'm happy. But haven't done much scrapping yet. I did read a book yesterday. A really good read about the stories of mothers in China who have given their babies up for adoption. I think that will come in really useful as the kids get older. I bought it for my iPad but think that I may buy a hardcover as well.

This afternoon, Sydney has a gymnastics class. And I think that is our only scheduled activity for the day. Everything else is "play it by ear".

Kiliki

ugh im here...did i ever mention how much i hate mondays?? ohh and the fact that its daylight savings to boot?!?!?! UGH UGH UGH!!!!!!!!!! yep today deserves 3 UGHs haha....just trying to wake up this morning right now!!! completed 2 LO's for a OKC this morning....so i was pretty productive LOL

cellomom

...loves her some "O"
Ohhhh Kristy!! You need some Sallydust for your Mondays!! I totally LOVE Mondays because I always need a second chance on life!! So each new day for me feels like a second chance to get it right! :) It's a very healthy philosophy that keeps me from needing Prozac (this week!! LOL!!)!! Hugs, hun!! and wow on your scrapping! You've been really cranking them out...so impressed and inspired!!

Chris, yep, I'm sooooo happy that it's Monday. Seems soooo calming today to have to do NOTHING!!! I mean, I have a list that I"ll share in a minute, but there is no PRESSURE to do anything!! Sooooo cool!! And Lil's party was sooooo fun! We ended up not doing fairy dust (good call, Sal!!), but we did color and glitterglue fairy wings from Michael's (2.99 for 6 pair!!! incredible price!!). I'm so excited for your Lyme symposium (sounds so official!!). You have such a unique perspective...wish I could be there to ask you loads of questions!! (a plant in the audience!! teeheee!!) hugs, babe! enjoy your week!!)

LindaS, Ohhh you have spring break off with your kids!! yay!! My kids all asked me this morning where their daddy was. I was laughing..."well, he still has to work...he doesn't get spring break off"! So fun for you!!! hugs!! Enjoy your gorgeous kiddos!

So at Lil's party yesterday the kids did so well! I wasn't as prepared as I thought, but it still went very smoothly and the little girlies all got handsewn giftie bags and Lil raked in the LOOT!! INcluding 12 little Tink Fairies and 3 Rapunzel barbies, two Fairy Barbies and she has been in hog heaven ever since we opened them all!! What a great idea to do a birthday party the day before spring break so she could just play for 5 days straight with all of her toys!! LOL! I'll have to remember that!! :)

Today's fun list:
**Put charity quilt up on Etsy
**Scrap ALL of the Day O'Scrappin' challenges I haven't yet!! (I've done three, I think! yipeeee!!)
**Start my mom's birthday quilt.
**Make a plan to make something special for all of the Children's Church teachers (only 11!!)
**Find that birthday o'fairy and follow her around the O!! :)
**Read for a couple hours (second book of Hunger Games series)
**I"m sure there is more I'm supposed to do, like fold laundry, go to the bank...blah, blah, blah...but we'll see...I've got all week!! :)

LOVE you all!!

taxed4ever

Administrator Crazy about the "O"
CHEERY O
Good Morning everyone... Hope you have all been having as much fun as I have celebrating the "O"'s fifth birthday! Looking forward to the chat at 11:00 am my time on the west coast.

Sally - I think you need another few hours added to your day, so you can fit everything in LOL. I love your attitude for Monday's and try to have the same outlook on life, live each day to the fullest, it's a gift and we should enjoy it! Sounds like Lil's party was a hit and she made out like a bandit on the gifties!!

Kristy - It is hard to give up that hour because of DST but try to enjoy the rest of your day :hug:

LindaS - Hope your work day goes well! Your book sounds very interesting, what is the title? You are making me want an Ipad even more now!! I sure hope that the nice weather materializes for you, when it does send it my way would you?

Chris - Wow sounds like you will be the star of your friends presentation, you go girl!! You should have lots of wonderfully helpful info for everyone!
Glad you got your taxes done and a refund to boot! My MG did ours and not such good news, we have to pay, guess hubby worked too much overtime this year :cry:. Oh well it's not too big of a payment.

Nana Linda - hope you are feeling better! I miss you, its not the same in here without you :pout:

To everyone else... have a great Monday and hope you can join in on the fun in the chat room today! :wave:

Kiliki

lol yeah just not feeling the happiness today...haha not feeling well right now either...and im BORED no where to go cause im like FLAT BROKE :(

clarabear

always chatty at the O!!
Just popping in to say hi!! I meant to answer Chris and say I heard from everyone I was supposed to hear from about the earthquake in Japan. My friend had heard from her sister...she was on a different island. Our friend there is also safe and doing well...I heard from his wife a couple of times on FB. Yay!!

I celebrated National Nap Day today and I think I over celebrated just a little bit. Oooops. So now I have stuff to do. Eeeeeeek! I'll come back once everything else is done. Hugs!!