Oscraps

Daily Ooo's: Monday March 1

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
Its March!!! Woooooooottttt!
I survived my hell-month of February.
Its March and that gives me hope for Spring (even if I do have 3 feet of snow on the ground!)

2 weeks until US Daylight Saving time begin, 3 weeks till Spring yay!!!:cool:

How was everyone's weekend?
Mine was spent shoveling snow- 5 days straight. I am in sooo much pain!
But at least I can get my car out.

Happy Monday everyone!!!

LaurieW

lOve the O!
After dancing and going out to dinner on Saturday- I vegged and went to calling hours for my bosses father on sunday- back to work today!

hondachicc

I am happy this weekend has come to an end....

It was busy with the kids. Worrying about Sharon....which BTW...she is still in the hospital...she is still feeling really bad and they have GYN coming in to look at her today...probably more tests, she has a very large cyst on her ovary and it has blood around it. So now a million things are running through my head!!!

I gotta run...I will be back in a bit

natesia

Hi ;)
March started very good for me :) I had only 3 lessons at school, and I think, I hadn't to go today... :) but I had gone, so... :D

hondachicc

Good afternoon...

The good news of the day for me: My DD came home from the hospital and the cyst was nothing to worry about!!

Chris...sweetie...I am with you 100% on SPRING!!! YOU GUYS ARE SO COVERED right now!! (((HUGS))) and those are warm hugs too!!! I am glad you got your car shoveled out!!! But take care of those achy muscles!!!

Laurie....sounds like a nice weekend....

Natesia...I am happy you had a good start to March!!

So I wonder what Clara is doing in the warm sunshine??? I am dreaming of being with her right now!!!!

LaughingSun

quick pop in to say hi. think I have the monday blahs... well that and I'm quite beat up from TKD last night.... the tops of my toes & feet are all bruised & all my muscles are complaining... I could go to bed & probably sleep for 24 hours I'm so tired lol.

other than that.... quiet day.

back a bit later.

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
Hello ladies, just a quick pop in to say hello!!

Linda so glad your DD is okay!! you must be exhausted from looking after the kids!!!

I totally agree with you Chris about Feb being the month from hell!!! Soooooo glad that is over with!!!! Onto a brighter and positive month!!

Andrea, hope you are feeling better sweetie!!

Just love your avi Laurie! totally cracked me up the first time I saw it!! hahaha!

No doubt Clara is having the time of her life, what a lovely way to spend a holiday!!

For us downunder we are heading into GLORIOUS Autumn!! I am so over the HEAT! It has been raining for the past two days now which has been lovely! It is flood season for us so I am hoping that it doesn't eventuate, I have enough on my plate at the moment! Our road was under this morning but passable and it looks like it is easing off a bit so keeping fingers crossed!

Had to travel yesterday to the next town to sit on an interview panel, ended up taking up most the day. And my second eldest granddaughter turned 3 yesterday!!! I am just about to ring her Mummy to see how her little celebrations went!! Fantastic news is that they are coming home to live this coming June/July...........they have been away for two years and I have missed my two little girls so much, they are at such a gorgeous age!

Well better get some work done I guess so hope you all have lovely night ladies and a terrific Tuesday!!

LaurieW

lOve the O!
good evening and good night- did 2 layouts tonight- can't believe it's after 11- off to bed for me!