Oscraps

Daily Ooo's: Monday January 11

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
Happy Monday!!!
Did everyone have a wonderful weekend? Hope so.

I have to make this quick, I need to do a system restore on my computer. I am having trouble with all of my Firefox add-ons. Anyone else?

I'll be back, but just wanted to wish everyone a happy day!

WWSD?? SMILE!!!:D:D:D:D

LaughingSun

you beat me to it lol, thought I might be 1st today.

off to the GI scan... hurray lol.

have a great day everybody!!!

LaurieW

lOve the O!
Chris- I had that problem a while ago and searched their files, ended up doing a start with no ad ons, then adding them back one by one- one of them was not cooperating with my antispyware/virus software- good luck

andrea nyx- hope the test goes well and your book is enjoyable

off to work- I discovered something last week to help me leave work at work, I change from my work clothes into "home clothes" when I get home- helps change my frame of mind- one whole week and I still had energy to create at night and on the weekend- this is good

Hello everyone- hope you have great days!!

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
Whew! Thank goodness for techie guru, MMG! I did 2 system restores, with no luck. He uninstalled FF, reinstalled it and just put on the add-ons that I use the most (CoLT, Colorful Tabs and IE Tab) and I am good to go. Whew! I seriously cannot live without CoLT!

AndreaNyx- good luck today.

Laurie- good idea with the clothes. I mostly work from hime and my big thing is I need to do is put my contacts in to signal "work time."

Kat- feel better sweetie!

Sally- woot! Congrats on the new laptop- can't wait to see in Oct in Cozumel LOL

Andrea- poor pookie Genny. When do you get news on the test? Good luck with those finals- I know you'll do great.
I am doing your Apple Pie stuff today- it smells like McD's Apple Pies- watch out and don't eat it! LOL

hondachicc

Good morning ladies!!!!

I was a slacker over the weekend in here!! I was keeping up...I was ragging on Helen too much in the other threads...LOL!!!

Well...I was busy a bit this weekend too...We spent all Saturday afternoon in the freezing cold moving a refridgerator and a washer!!! Geeez...it was too cold for that!!! But it's done!! We finally got home a little after 6 on Sat and I was aching from the cold!!

I need to clean today...I just did not accomplish anything in the house over the weekend!! So I guess I will try to clean around the babies today. If I can!!! Savannah is becoming an issue!! They spend the whole weekend holding her and picking her up everytime she makes a peep and it takes me all week to get her back into the routine....it's more Daddy than Mommy...so she says:rolleyes: She just fusses all the time...she is fussing right now!!! DH was here Friday all day...he didn't help...he was picking her up constantly too!! MEN!!!!!!!!! She is just never satisfied..and that is hard...she is the first baby we have had around here that is like this...I can't hold her all day!! You should see her when I am feeding Ayden or doing something with him...she lays there with that bottom lip puckered and just hollars at me!!! It's almost like she is saying "NANA!!!!!!!! You are suppose to be holding me!!!!" LOL!!!

Okay...that is my rant for today!!! :p

I better get...I have a lot of work to do...there is a mop that is really screaming at me too!!! LOL!!!!!!!!

Have a great day girls!!

Chris....yay for MG!!!!!!! glad he got the computer going good again!! I don't use FF...I use MSN...the only problem I seem to ever have is sometimes I can't download stuff from 4shared...I have to go open it in IE. Mmmm I want those Apple Pie smells in my house too!!

Andrea/nyx....good luck with that GI Scan...I will keep watch here for your updates!!

Laurie....Oh I totally agree about the work clothes thing....I used to change immediately when I got home...makes the biggest difference!!! Yay for creating!!!

Sally........WOOT!!! We all love YMG!!! Tell he did good!!!!!!!!!!!

AndreaB...I hate that poor Gen had so much side effects!! HOpefully today is much better for her!!! and I saw your kit...it is so cute!!! AWESOME job girl!!!!!!!!!

Kat...I hope that you are feeling better today, and if not...get you butt back to the dr!!!!

Everyone else...big ((((HUGS))))..and have a great day!!!!!!!!!

mrsaboyer

Hello Ladies! I'm not usually a morning Daily O poster, but I got woken up at 8:30 by a call from the Developmental Pediatrician's office. They want me to come in Thursday afternoon to discuss test results. This scares me because I've never had a doc call me at home, especially first thing Monday morning, for this kind of thing. I was expecting to call her office this week to make an appointment for next week, that's what the MRI people told me to do. So does this mean she found something? Yikes. And on finals week, I'm going to have to take a lot of deep breaths!

My affirmation today is: Today I am calm because there is no cause for concern!

Chris: I quit running Firefox altogether, because it seemed that the last couple of builds were buggy and irritating. I now run Chrome and sometimes IE if I have to. Thanks for the yummy calorie free treats!

AndreaNyx: hope the scan goes well today! Is it a scan for you? I've had them, they're not too bad.

LindaW- Savannah sounds like the budding diva! My son wanted to be constantly held for the first 6 months, I swear. I wore him in a sling most of the time. But then I was 21 and had a 21 year old's back! And no other babies. Good luck, sweet Nana!

Laurie- good idea, the clothes changing one. Shed that work skin and get into something more comfortable! As a stay at home mom, I make a point of getting into "day" clothes right after my morning coffee every day, even if I have nowhere to go because it puts me in the mind that the day has started! Not the same thing, I know, but I'm just agreeing with you that our clothes can really set a tone!

Okay, I'm going to get that coffee, not that my nerves need it, but if I don't drink coffee I pity everybody I come into contact with today! LOL

clarabear

always chatty at the O!!
Good morning ladies. So, I am getting closer to being my regular chatty self these days. I'm getting closer. Yay!!! I am feeling so much better and this no sugar thing is really making a big difference too. I have actually noticed a difference in how I feel. So, I think yesterday I was whining about how Addie went to stay with her aunt for the night and her Aunt Stacy just did not seem to really understand "Aunt" time. To bed at 8:30 and vegetables at every meal. So, I went to pick her up in the afternoon and my sister called and said let's meet for lunch after the pick up. So we went to Racha, a fun Thai chain type place at the mall. We had this gift card type thing from restaurants.com. Then we had some GC at ToysRus for the kids and they got to pick some stuff out. That was fun. Addie got rollerskates. I was glad we found those because I had no idea what to get her. I didn't want to get her anything else with a million pieces, KWIM? My sister started heading towards the aisles that were filled with pink stuff and I saw barbies and ponies and petshop and started turning, quickly. The area we were in is really close to the airport and my parents were flying in from San Diego. We ended up being in the area long enough to hang out with them at Starbucks for a little bit. That was cool too. My mom had just spent some time with her sister who just adopted a baby. So the timimg ended up working out perfectly. IT ended up being just a great day of unexpected coolness.

Well, I need to get a few things done before work so I will come back once I get to work and do some personals. I really will this time, not like on the weekends where I say I will and you never see me again. LOL. :)

LaughingSun

quick update:

was done the GI scan in about an hour & a half. Got there 30 mins early b/c I wasn't sure about morning rush hour traffic lol. It was quick & easy. Stuff to drink wasn't as bad as I thought. It went down ok til the very end... I just couldn't finish. I was nauseous to start & that didn't help. Drank enough tho :) Technicians were great & after the doc came in & did a few scans. he said everything looks normal but he'll look over it in more detail and send a report. Oh great. normal. yep that's good news I know... but on the other hand doesn't get me any closer to finding out what's wrong. Ah well, on with my day lol. back on in a bit to say hi to everybody :)

LindaPete

Happy Monday! We're back to school. Wonder if it will be a full week this week?!?!? We only had 2 1/2 days of school last week.
The old guys at coffee yesterday morning said that we're in for another huge storm with more and wetter snow than we had over Christmas - OMG! We'll see how accurate they are I guess.
Andrea Nyx - glad your gi test went well. Hope they have answers for you soon
Andrea - the other one :0 I love your mantra for today!
Chris - keep being happy and thinking wwsd!
LindaW - have a fun day - feel free to come here to clean when you get done :)
LaurieW - have a wonderful day! Hope your magnetic chair doesn't suck you back in when you get home:)
Clara - so glad that you are getting closer to being your regular self!

clarabear

always chatty at the O!!
I back some personals like I promised!! :)

Chris - Whoohoo for your techie MG!! I don't know anything about FF add-ons or what colt or any of those things even are. All I know about it is that I can get onto FB when I'm not supposed to be able to when I am at work. Sometimes the work system figuresit out and all I have to do is uninstall FF and reinstall it. I have the installation stuff saved in a file so I just have to grab it and do it once in a while. Of course I have to erase all the setting when I do it otherwise it remembers all the censor stuff and we don't want that. Haha!! There are only a few upload things I can't do but I can still get into the sites, like photobucket. So, I email things instead and it works perfect. Have a great day and try and keep warm!!

AndreaNyx - Yay for an easy scan. Drinking that stuff is usually the hardest part, especially at the end. Blah!! We had to try it all in school. Don't forget your water. Hope the rest of your day goes well.

Laurie - my husband does the same thing. He's in the Army and he has always been really funny about getting out of his work clothes immediately. When we lived in Italy it would make me crazy if we needed to stop at the commissary (grocery store) because we couldn't go unless he had a change of clothes. But when he gets home from work in the afternoons he changes so fast and we never see him in his uniform, EVER!! A lot of military guys seem to live in their uniforms but not him. I always change into my pajamas so I'm not so sure that really helps.

LindaW - you need a snuggie. LOL!! I hope you got warmed up. Isn't it amazing how much you can determine a baby's attitude simply by how much you hold them? Hopefully the holding habit gets broken soon. I'm sure her little infection didn't help matters. I hope you can get some cleaning in. Good luck!!

Andrea - don't you even stress about the meeting with the doctor. It sounded like the doctor was more on top of it than most doctors. Probably saw the results and decided to go ahead and get an appointment made to discuss it and get a plan made. So, just relax the best you can. Sending hugs!!

Sally - whoohoo about the new laptop. How exciting!! I am totally excited for you.