Oscraps

Daily Ooo's: Monday February 22

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
Its here, its here! Its finally here!
Its the big day in the Campbell house! Scott is going back to school. And a good sign, he got up with his alarm without me having to shake him out of bed anyway. :)

I am so excited/happy for him and nervous at the same time. I really really hope that his teachers understand better that he has been sick. And I hope that can cut him a bit of slack these first couple of days- especially you, Mrs. D. She had given him a huge amount of trouble before hand- and didn't get that he sometimes needed a break and wouldn't let him go to the nurse's office to do that.

How was everyone's weekends?

Mine was quiet but nice. More relaxing than it had been in a while.
My mom stopped by- she got me a present. A pair of Sketcher Shape Ups. I had been researching them for a while- they are supposed to be really good for back pain/improving posture. When I saw the kids' Lyme dr wearing a pair (he recently had double knee replacement) I was sold. And if I can get some extra benefit of my butt getting toned- woot! That would be awesome!

LaurieW

lOve the O!
just coming off 4 days off- a needed mental break- today I will set up my new desk in my office space to enable me to work efficiently and effectively in an office with 7 or 8 other people- can you say headphones- my main work is in another room. Positive thinking- that is my theme all week- change is good, follow through is great!

Chris- prayers for Scott for a good return to school- just getting out will be positive for him, but I hear you on teacher support!

LSlycord

Chris, yay for Scott going back to school! Sure hope that it goes well. Will be anxious to hear your report.

Laurie, hope that have a great week...and that the headphones work effectively!

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
Laurie- so happy to hear you are all R&R'ed for Monday!

Linda S- saw on FB the snow missed ya! Woot!

hondachicc

Hi ladies!!!

I hope you all had a great weekend!! Mine was okay....sorry I never stopped in....just didn't feel too chatty.

Cameran was here all weekend...that is always great!! I ordered him a new movie from ebay last week and it came in the mail on Sat and he watched it about 6 or 7 times....THE PARENT TRAP!! He loved it (he has seen the old 1960's version..he loves old movies...and he liked that)...so I ordered the remake with Lindsay Lohen from the 90's....Another one I had gotten him not too long ago was The Sandlot!! He loves that too...his mother and aunts LOVED LOVED that movie when they were kids....My well rounded grandchild....loves old movies, wrestling, books on tape and baking with Nana!!!

I worked on my taxes yesterday...I get the program and I have to read through EVERY line of EVERY page!! I will not lose any deduction coming to me!!! I hope to have them finished before the end of the week!!

I also scrapped a couple of pages....cleaned and did some washing...so my weekend was pretty BLAND!!!

And going away next weekend is out...committed to keep Cameran and Savannah all weekend so Sharon and Geoff could go away!! Well...we will try again in a couple of weeks!!

Chris....YAY YAY YAY YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! for Scott!! I am thrilled for you all!! I am positive he will do very very well!!!

Laurie....Yay for the 4 days off and have fun setting up your new desk!! I always used to love to set up my desk..when I worked...and WOOT for the positive thinking!!!

LindaS....TRIPLE WOOT!!! for no snow for you!!!! I hate to say this outloud to you...but it got up to 55 degrees here yesterday!!! WOW!!!!!!!!!!! It was beautiful outside!! I did not go out much..as I was working on those stupid taxes, but it has to be done!!

Okay...I am going to run....I need to get dressed....I am still lounging in PJ's and I need to get my laundry folded!!

HAVE A GREAT DAY GIRLIES!!!!!!!!!!!

clarabear

always chatty at the O!!
So, I have more to write but I am still bouncing off the walls. I know it doesn't work out everytime...but I just have to say, if you don't like something, pick up the phone. I am amazed at what i just accomplished. So, I made my flight reservations for my cruise in July last year. I had 1 layover on my return trip. No big deal. Left at 7am got in at 4pm. well, they changed my flight because they discontinued one of the flights so i ended up with two layovers. So I called Hotwire and they were snippy and so they referred me to Alaska. They started helping me and got me a better flight but would have me getting in pretty late. So, I mentioned that I didn't have to leave out of Ft. Lauderdale, Miami would work even better if that would work for them. They said that they had more leverage over flight out of Miami and they not only could have me leave out of Miami but could have me on a direct flight. So, they switched my flight so that I no longer left at 7AM but at 10AM and got in at 1:30PM and it cost me a grand total of $0!!! WOW!!! I am so excited!!! So now I have to change my hotel reservation but I am so excited about that. I think I just got about $1000 in airfare for free!!!!! ROCK ON!! It never hurts to ask!!! Whoohoo!!

Okay, off to change my hotel reservations from Ft. Lauderdale to Miami. I'll be back. Love ya all!!!

LaurieW

lOve the O!
Clara- WTG

Linda- sounds like you had a great nana type weekend

How was scott's first day back at school??

LaughingSun

yay Clara!

yep, how was Scott's 1st day back?

busy monday really. got Kylie to school, came back hung out with Myles, went to pick her up, got back home, fed the kids lunch, got Myles to school, put Kylie down for a nap, worked & scrapped a page, got Kylie up, got Myles from school, popped a roast in the oven, did some surfing, got the beans, garlic & rice ready, surfed some more, ate dinner, did some more work, bathed the kids, put them to bed and now Im here. phew. tomorrow will be a bit more relaxing. just a wakeup whenever, go finally pick up my rings, feed the kids lunch (prolly at the mall) come home, get M to school, nap Kylie & scrap. get kylie up, get myles, come home... eat, get myles to TKD, come home, get them to bed.

hum... busy too but at least a relaxing wakeup :)

gonna see if I can do another challenge :)