Oscraps

Daily Ooo's: January 30/31: Weekend Edition

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
Happy cold and freezing and brrrrr Saturday from me.
Quiet-ish day here. Not sure what we are going to do, I think Gary wants to do something, I just don't know what.

Linda W- I am glad that you went to the dr, I would have had to yell at you. I rarely get colds but when I do, they usually turn into sinus infections- and you know it-- they do *not* get better on their own and every day you wait- it only gets worse.
Right, Clara?

Linda- we have to make plans to ship ourselves out to Clara so we can squish into that suitcase :) Less than a month before we have to leave :)

Linda P- have a great weekend- hope that you get everything accomplished that you need to.

Sally- have fun on your retreat :)
How cool is that for Q??
And hahahahah!!! My kids?? Help???? bauahahhaahaahh....
Nah, they are good when they know they have no choice- its when they think they can weasel out of something that they become PITA's.

Clara- oh no- ROTF! BOYS!!!! I have to dig up the pics I have of me trying to dnace with Scott at my brother's wedding..... It looked more like I was wrestling withhim, the way he was squirming away from me- all I wanted was *one* dance!
Did you get pics of Ethan?
Yeah, what a mistake trying the welbutrin- Gary has done so great on it, and he saw me struggling so much lately- he thought since he was good, then I would be good. I kind of blew up at hime the other night- Like I should never have listened to you mean stuff- I felt bad and apologized. i was really more made at myself for letting him talk me into soemthing I really didn't want to do.
But- I am switching back to the Zoloft. I think I'll be fine then.

Oh and I see plans are already being worked on. I'll start walking to Nana Linda's... then we'll come down to FL together LOL

*hugs to all my O-Fam!*

xoxoxo Have a great weekend!

hondachicc

Good morning!!

Yep....Roanoke VA has been designated as the official Winterwonderland!!! woke up to about 6" of the white stuff and it's still coming down and is suppose to all day long!!!!!!!!!!

Well........the antibiotics are already working....I am coughing my brains out!!! DH is already tired of hearing me cough!! But coughing is good!!! coughing is good!! I have not had a voice in over a week now....

Chris....Mike tried Wellbutrin once too...did not do well for him....his Lexapro was not getting it done for him anymore so the doc switched him for three months....but he went back to Lexapro...guess he was off of it long enough to start helping him again!! He started on Zoloft...which worked the best for him, it just made him so sleepy during the day.

Oh honey....I will come and get you...no walking!!! and WOOT!!!!! Sunny FL....I could use some of that!!! it would make us all feel better!!! not to mention how fabulous we would all feel on that boat!!!!!!!!!!

Clara....my brother used to live in Fayetteville.....definately not a good place!!! That was the worst place!!!! But anywhere else is good!!! Turn you into a southern girl!!! You could have an accent like me!! hahahaha!!

LaughingSun

woke up a bit nauseous this morning but I took iron last night so I'm thinking that's why. The zoloft seems to be working I guess, I think I'm calmer although I totally still have moments of course. it's only been 13 days so far...

sorry I haven't been around much, it's been crazy busy!

ooh, the batteries in my mouse just died lol... I have to use the mouse pad on my laptop... man that's hard after getting used to the mouse lol.

off to do laundry... try & come back to do personals a bit later :)

clarabear

always chatty at the O!!
So...I have to share my morning with you. I got up this morning and the rest of my fam was already up...which is normal. So, I get downstairs and my husband randomly starts singing the STUPIDEST song ever... A-G-L-E-T, it's an Aglet, binds the world together...blah blah blah. Then Ethan started singing with him and Addie stood on the back of the couch dancing and also singing this silly song. They decided they had to sing it until I said the word Aglet...which of course then I couldn't say it even thought their song was annoying and silly. I hda to make them sing it out until they got ridiculously sick of singing it. Which they did. It was pretty funny.

So, what is an Aglet you say? It is the plastic end of your shoelace...I will forever call it a flugelbinder of course, no matter what it is really called. So, here's the Phineus and Ferm video of the silly crazy song:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dAxBA8HYE58

LaurieW

lOve the O!
well, out of curiosity I watched the video- Clara I can see why you did not sing along- so glad my baby will be 21 this year- look at what I am missing out in childrens programming.

brr is all I can say - I will be happy for 30 degree weather-

waving hoping all are busy with fun things and continuing to feel better!

LaurieW

lOve the O!
Starting to make plans for February- I have ordered my tax program and plan to have the taxes out of the way by the end of the month! Here is where we plan to spend Valentines evening! this week I need to get new end caps put on the heels of my dance shoes, and next saturday we are in a spotlight showcase- should be fun- we are also video taping and taking stills (well the dancers are moving, so not really stills) of the dancers when we are not dancing!