Oscraps

Daily Ooo's: Friday January 29-- TGIF!

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
I'll tell ya, I am glad I was able to clear my schedule this past week, or I would not have survived. I thought that I would be 100% fine early this week. But no... still feeling pretty achy/dizzy. And I can't only pull off the dumb blond act when my hair is actually blond. Right now it is like some half and half skunk look. Bleached out ends, dirty blond middle and dark brown 3 inch roots Buahhaha!

But it is Friday, fingers crossed I am turning the corner (I have no choice- got a crazybusy week coming up).

Gotta go get the babygirl Pook up and ready for her shower.
Then I am going to get some coffee and cal-free coffee cake ready to share with everyone!

BRB!

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
*heart attack*
I came to post back and I got a db error then a blank page that said "there's nothing to see."

I have coffee, hot chocolate, coffee cake, donuts and some fresh fruit. Help yourselves.:)

I am guessing everyone is happy it is Friday? What good plans do you have this weekend?
Me, I need to catch up on some house work and stuff that has been neglected the last week or so. Gary has just been awesome, but yesterday he got sick and isn't doing well today, so it looks like it is all back on me. One good way to look at it, is at least he got sick while I was getting better. If he were like this and I was like I was last week..... I don't know what we would have done. LOL

Linda W- how did you do with the babies yesterday? Hope that you didn't over do it. Do you have everyone today too? Pace yourself. (That is directed at myself too since I am always good to give advice, not so good at taking it :D )

Elisa- good for you and your business.

AndreaNyx- how are you feeling today? I am thinking that my dizzy/nausea might be from switching to wellbutrin. I am aggravated b/c I was doing so well on Zoloft, but Gary was really happy with wellbutrin and suggested I give it a try. Its so crazy how each med can affect everybody so differently.

Hi Sally!! Things quiet down by you yet? No? Of course not, you're Sally!LOL

*ahem* Clara- you promised to take me in your other suitcase.Altho- I bet you could squeeze me and Linda in together ;) I am happy/excited/jealous for you -- one more month!! yay!!

Laurie- ugh- and the fees everyone charges end up more than the check sometimes! DOn't say anything to MMG- but years ago, I accidentally had entered a car ins. payment in twice.When it didn't reconcile at first, I thought it just hadn't gone through. I never subtracted it back out, so I have a $100 cushion in there that I forget about and Gary doesn't realize. Its not a lot, but sometimes if someone *cough MMG* forgets to enter a debit amount, it can save my skin...

Linda S- you are always welcome to escape to NJ and visit me..... not that it is all thatmuch nicer with the cold weather and all, but I am here:D
Getting closer to the end of January! Hope that work/life settles for you soon :)

FInish It Friday- how is everyone doing? Caught up for the week?
I have to finish some work, and I want to update my blogs. Throw in some food shopping, and there is my day.:)

Have a great one!

hondachicc

I am not calling myself ~relasped~, but I feel like total CRAP!!!!!!! having gotten rid of all the flu symptoms, I think I have a full blown sinus infection now.......I had been taking medicine until yesterday for it...but it was starting to make me feel worse...the "BIG HEAD" feeling....and I have ZERO appetite!!! I have lost 8 lbs since this started last weekend!!! Not that I complain about losing weight, but this is not the way!!!

So I am just a bundle of CHEERINESS!! Sorry girls!!

I know I need to be in Clara's suitcase for sure!!! and oh yeah, to have Chris in there too...woo hoo....Clara starts to unpack and out we both pop and it's PARTY time!!!!!!!!!! Which BTW, I am still hoping to win that lottery so that one day so we can all party together!!!!!!!!!

Chris...I am glad you feel some better...and hate that Gary is feeling bad now!! Geez!!!!!! You continue to take it easy and yep IKWYM... ~~listen to own advice~~.....I am trying!! I am going to the Dr today....Mike insisted!!! my Mom is coming over to stay with the babies....and that answers that question...yep..have them both....I am ready for the weekend!! I am so exhausted. Sharon took me to the grocery store yesterday evening....I did not have the energy to take myself.

Hope you all have a great day....

LindaPete

Happy Friday! What a week! drama, drama, drama......
So anyway. Snow day monday, late start tuesday and the rest of the week has been pretty normal.
Tomorrow Mr. Wonderful and I are going to work on the remodel. 100 2x4's going into my house!
Have a lovely day all!

cellomom

...loves her some "O"
Morning all!!! I am attending a weekend Online Retreat sponsored by Galloping Pony Studios. So I hope to be here in my Studio all weekend, except for the short time we run up north to Quentin's first gymnastics meet tomorrow! I'm excited about that.

I also can't wait to find out if he was cast in the commercial he auditioned for yesterday. The shooting is next week, so I'm assuming we'll know here pretty soon.

And MR Gorgeous comes home today!! His plane should be landing any minute now!! (I love flight status maps on continental.com!)

So a fun non-stressed day for me...just play, with some school and yelling children and happy husband!! :) *sigh* I love my life!!!

Chris, I'm sooo glad you are feeling even an ounce better!!! Hugs to you and gary for fighting through all of that yuck!!! And if you are both down, that's when the kids kick in, right???? LOL!!!

NanaLinda, ohhh you take your drugs, girlie!!! :) nothing worse than a sinus infection, but at least that can be treated, right? and I know these are empty congrats, but wtg on the weight loss...i always take it where i can get it!! :) hugs, babe!!!

LindaP, ohhhh you South Dakotans are always living with drama!! ahahahahah!!! Hope your remodel is fantastically wonderful this weekend!! hugs!

and to everyone else, AndreaB, AndreaNyx, Laurie, Lori, Elisa, LindaS, Clara, and all who i missed and love dearly, HAVE A GREAT DAY AND WEEKEND!!!!

:) :) :)

hondachicc

i always take it where i can get it!! :) hugs, babe!!!

Buhahahhaa!!! You crack me up Sally!!!!!!! I agree though!!..feeling like crap but looking at my butt in the mirror to see if it looks any smaller!! HAHAHA!!!

Have fun with your weekend retreat!!! Looks like fun!!! And good luck to Q on his casting and his meet!!! He is a busy dude!!!!!!!!!!!!! Like momma like son!!!

LindaP....I would love to see your house when you guys finish all that remodeling!!! I bet it is gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!

hondachicc

Just got back from the Doc!! got my antibiotics!! Woot!!!!!!!!!! Maybe the drugs, and all the snow coming tonight will wash the "crap" away!!!!!!!!!!

clarabear

always chatty at the O!!
Hey ladies!! Sounds like people are trying to get better. Things here are good. We had a good time at the Disco dance last night, although Ethan wasn't very engaging. I tried to teach him the Electric slide, but he was not participating. I got an interesting email from my not sister "sister." She was laid off a couple of weeks ago and decided she wants to be a nanny in a far away land. Right now in WA you are able to go to school and get unemployment. The first time ever that has happened. Usually you just have to look for jobs. But with places like Boeing possibly shutting down, along with many others, the Governor made it so you can get unemployment forever it seems like and go to school for retraining or whatever. So, I suggested she go to school to get her specialized degree, having graduated with a degree in general studies. So, she wrote back saying that she only needed 5 credits to get her degree. As in she didn't have a degree at all. She "graduated" 2.5 years ago. I went to her grad party, gave her a gift, etc and she doesn't even have her degree. she claims the school messed up but I found out she actually had an incomplete that she never finished because it was boring. So, I wrote her back and said to be careful because it could be considered deceptive and conniving to some people (like her dad who is paying her student loans) but she doesn't seem to see it that way. I just don't understand some people's thinking. I'm so glad I had a specific program and didn't have to worry about credits. I got my degree but all I had to do was show up. I never had to sign up for classes or anything because they were set up for me.

No major plans this weekend. Hopefully dh will do everything he said he would and stick around the house. Last weekend did not go well. Stupid ducks. So, we had a bit of a battle and hopefully this will be a good weekend. We have so much to do. We're having the inside of our house painted while we are cruising, so we have to get ready for that. Plus cruise packing. So...how do I find a case to put Linda and Chris in? You guys are so invited to hop in a suitcase. BOTH of you. That would be awesome. I'd love it.

So...

Chris - I'm glad you are getting better. That stinks about Gary. So, if your meds work for you, why are you switching them? I used to take Wellbutrin, but now I take effexor which is essentially lexapro and wellbutrin mixed together. It works wonders for me. Although I have been off of them for a couple weeks now. Bad Clara!! I just need to pick up the prescription. I'll be doing that soon. I hope your upcoming week isn't too crazy.

LindaW - Slow down lady. Grocery shopping? Are you crazy? That wears me out when I'm healthy. Then watching the babies? Wow!! You are dedicated. I hope you get all better quick. Haven't you been having sinus issues a lot over the past few months? If you get another one in the near future ask for some steroids. They make you feel funny, I know this, but it could be the boost your body needs to get healthy and stay that way.

LindaP- That weather is just crazy!! I hope it gets better. I love having the snow days but hate having to go further into the summer than we already do.

Sally - so it looks like I will be having ZERO plans to go to San Antonio and live within a few hours of you. What is up with the ground there? It just randomly buckles? I may actually rather N. Carolina over San Antonio. Ugh!! Of course, I'm always hoping we never have to go anywhere. We've been here since 2002 so I don't see that as being likely. LOL!! Have fun and keep us posted on Q. Busy boy!!

Alrighty...I'm off to watch more Sex Rehab with Dr. Drew. Life at my job is so hard. Hahaha!!!

hondachicc

Oh Clara!! I would love it if you came to NC!!!! That is so close to me!! NC is not that big, so even if it was the far end of the state it would not too far!!
Do you need a suitcase big enough??? I think I have one!!! I tell you what....I will ship myself in it to NJ....then pack Chris in then we ship to WA.....or should we go straight to the cruise place?? Maybe when I win the lottery, I can buy cruise tickets for us all and we go...NO WAIT!!!!!!!! I lease out the whole darn cruise ship for a giant O party!!!!!!!!!!

Sounds like your friend is a tad bit deceptive!!! Hope she is getting jobs on those false pretenses!! She could get in big trouble!!!

And it sounds as though she should get a job like yours!!!! LOL!!!! We all should!!!

clarabear

always chatty at the O!!
If I lived in NC I would totally come visit you...probably often to get out of Fayetteville. That is just not on my list of places to live before I die. Then you could show me all the cool places. I do have my brain completely wrapped around going there though, so it would be okay. I've never lived on that side of the country. I just don't want Derek to be stationed at Ft. Bragg to have that opportunity.

Yeah...meet me in Miami or Ft. Lauderdale. I wish I could win the lottery also...I'd have to play first. :)