Oscraps

Daily Oooo's May 8th, 2010

katg1006

Goooooooooooood morning "O" Family!!!! Since I am up late scrapping...scrapping...scrapping.... I started coffee!!

Hope you all have a fabulous weekend!!

I am still on vacation and soooooo totally happy and relaxed that it should be illegal :) I am actually scrapping everyday and just having it all! I don't want to come back to reality! Lucky for me I have another week of Bliss before I need to even think about that :)

Just wanted to stop in and check in on my "O" family!!

Clara - ROTFL That is soooo funny!!! That is something I would totally do!! ((hugs)))

Chris - Awww a visit from Mom always lifts you up!! Ohhh Yum...all that fab food!!!
he said that it would be boring to do it with his own family.
awwwww the stinker!! :) Boys!! How was Cait's Dance? Did she have a good time??

Trudy - thanks so much for sharing your story with us!!!

Nana Linda - Cooking Binge eh??? Your killing me...it all sounds so yummy!!!
Ohhh Linda I am so sorry to hear about your Aunt!!! My thoughts and prayers are with you & your mom!

Well I am off....I best hit the hay

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
Good morning Kat! Yay for coffee!!!
How do you find the energy to stay up late scrapping? I am so tired that my brain just refuses to work, I can't get "into it" at all.

I saw the pic on FB of your vaca- oh wow! Just gorgeous!! Bet you are having so much fun- good to see you are relaxing- you deserve it!!!

Cait had a great time at her dance, if any of you are friends with her on FB, you can check out her (goofy) pics she took. She is my girl- she takes 100's of shots- then "picnic's" them on FB. If I could only get her back into scrapping again....

I think my mom and Nana Linda are on the same wavelength hahah!

Trudy- thank you for sharing! I am glad that your find the O to be really freindly. I always thought that too.
I have a question for you- those "vases" (I know there is a better name- urns?) that you are with in your avi- they are gorgeous. Is that at an art gallery or museum?

Clara- did you end up bringing cupcakes? How did the court date go? Hope that your trip goes well. Hang in there.

To my O-Fam ::grouphug

LaurieW

lOve the O!
morning all - we had a tornado watch yesterday afternoon and evening - so we went out to dinner and then dancing- just windy- my feet hurt and we have more dancing today- I need to wake up and get a layout or two posted today!

LaurieW

lOve the O!
Okay - a little late with the response about Germania- because i am reading posts all out of order! Germania is a German club in the brewery district of Columbus that almost monthly has the Buckeye Ball Room band play- and we go to dance. They do a really old line dance called the Alley Cat and it is so cool to see the 80+ year old women out there teaching us youngsters what to do!

hondachicc

Okay....so every day that my MG has gotten up to go turkey hunting (at 4 am) the last few Saturdays, he wakes me up and I can't go back to sleep...well this morning....I did not hear a thing....BUT!!! I woke up at 5:15....UGH!!! Oh well, I got up anyway...I needed to make some cookies for the the bake sale...The rec club is having one today and Sharon is working it for a couple of hours, and I get volunteered to make something...HAHAHA!! Oh well...I did some PB cookies!!

I hear ya on the scrapping Kat...but you guys know I am always scrapping!! I am at my computer every free second..and that includes the nights I don't sleep!!! I saw your photo too GAH!!!! I need to go back to the gallery and see some more pages!! I have been good this week and been in the gallery EVERY DAY!!

Chris...yes...Mama I and me are telepathing!! HAHA!! tell her to wave link me a recipe or two:biggrin: Don't worry about Cait and scrapping...she will eventually....If she enjoyed it at all, it will come back to her!!

Laurie...Germania sounds fun...and I have to laugh about the 80 yo ladies!!

Clara....how did the court for the neighbor go? Such a sad situation for those kids....I hope the judge did the right thing!! Have fun on your trip..sad about the funeral.... thanks for the link to geocaching....I can not believe I have never heard of it before!! This is totally something Cameran and I would love to do together!! he loves to hunt for things...and I did a search...there are like 50 of them within a 10 mile radius of my house!!! COOL!!

Trudy....Oh NEVER NEVER TOO BORING!!! I always feel my life is boring but talk about it all the time...it's very repetitive for sure...but none-the-less..it's my life!!:biggrin: I love reading more about you!! and YAY FOR ALWAYS COME BACK hOme to Oscraps!!!! What a dedicated mother you are too :hug:

Well....yesterday evening, the kids were gone by 4:30, and by 5, I had a frosty one in my hand and was out under the gazebo on the deck with my computer...enjoying the breeze!!! I had an hour by myself before Mike got home...I ordered pizza and we ate outside...enjoyed the evening for about another hour..then I had to come in and record Smackdown for Cameran....(wrestling for those of you who don't know)..which I don't know if I told you...we are going to wrestling again next month!! I swear after a year of this stuff, I am addicted...LOL!! It's total MAN's soap opera!!! But we do anything for the little man!!! back on subject now...I had to record this for him...well the channel it comes on is not on DirecTV...we have one of those HD antenna's so we can receive it on that (My TV is the channel)....so I switch to the antenna and have NOTHING to record with except my camcorder and there is nothing to plug it into..so guess how I have to tape this??? You got it...set the camcorder up on the tripod and point it at the TV screen....IS THERE ANY STINKING THING I WON"T DO FOR THIS KID???? Mike and I had a good laugh about it...we knew how silly we looked!! :der:

So after that you all think I am touched in the head for sure!! Anyway...today I am going to clean this morning and then off to Cameran's first Tball game!! I will be :cheer2: for him!! and :photo:

Tomorrow is up in the air now, because of my Aunt...and thank you all so very much for your support! My mom is practically living over there right now. She won't leave her until she is gone (only to come home and shower). I have tried to get my Dad to come over here and eat..he won't. Thanks again girlies...you are all so wonderful!! This is why you are family!!

:kiss: for you all!!

taxed4ever

Administrator Crazy about the "O"
CHEERY O
Good morning extended family...it is a glorious sunny day here and I have just enough time to sneak in a short post before heading out for a walk with my hubby.
Linda you are baking again?? I so want to live at your house!! Yummm. :hungry:
Chris: the vases that I am standing near are at a Resort in Jamaica, The Royal Paladium Lady Hamilton ( whew that's a mouthful!) Everytime my husband sees that photo he always says "Nice Jugs!!" :eyebrows:
Laurie: how wonderful to hear the 80+ ladies are still shaking it!! Sounds like you have a lot fun!! Yikes.... Tornado watches, we used to have them on the prairie, but here on the West Coast we only worry about Earth Quakes.
Kat...Sounds like your vacation is heavenly!! Enjoy the rest of your time there!!

I am so excited to be going over to Vancouver tomorrow to a Concert... The Eagles are playing at GM Place and a whole crew of us are attending and staying at the same hotel....Can you say "PARTY!!!" :party: :rockon: :partywine

clarabear

always chatty at the O!!
okay i have 3 minutes...eeek! i am off to michigan. court went well for neighbors. everything went as planned but it was emotionally draining and now everything is official so it was kinda rough. the kids will officially be split up which will be hard but they will all be in loving homes, the younger two with the grandparents and the older two with their dad. so that is good. i am off to get some breakfast and get some clothes for ethan since gma decided at the last minute to keep him too this weekend amongsth all her boxes. crazy gma. trudy thanks so much for telling us about yourself and please continue to tell us about your world as you go on a dad to day basis cuz i like to say more than just hi. :) hard to ramble about just me all the time. i mean, i know the world revolves around me and all but i like to share the love a littel and all. if i had time i'd try and find and awesome smiley to go with that. Hahahhaha!! No, Chris and I have this battle about who the world revolves around. Okay, well my 3 minutes are up and i may or may not be able tochat over the next 5 days...so love you all and I'll chat with you all very soon.

hondachicc

Woo Hoo Trudy!!! you party with those Eagles girl!! I love them!!! I hope you have a great time!!

Clara.....come on now.....we know you can ramble on about "YOU" all the time!! :pound: and soon the world will revolve around you for sure...because you are going to be in Eastern time with US!!! :whoo:

Looking at all these smilies...now we will have to tell each other when we :brushteeth: when we are :hungry: when we are going :fencing: even when the :cell: rings

Aren't these fun?

LaurieW

lOve the O!
back from dance lessons- after which we went dance shoe shopping, followed by dh wanting to go buy some dress clothes for when we go out- a man wanting to shop- yikes- but he will look so handsome- have to get photos at this weekends red cross red tie optional benefit to share. Brrrr it is cold here - feels like :smow: and we have a freeze alert - will I ever get my impatiens planted - the are getting impatient!!

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
Happy Mother's Day! And I include that sentiment to moms of all kinds- moms to kids, to angels, to furkids, to ideas and creation, and of course to Mother Earth!

We are off in a bit to my SIL's for a Hawaiian themed brunch. I wish the weather was closer to what we had last week- 80's- we are in the 40's and the wind gusts are hitting 50 mph.

Laurie- hope that you can bundle up and stay warm too!

LaurieW

lOve the O!
I am going to have to bundle for lawn mowing/grass blowing mode this afternoon! I am doing my own thing for mothers day - dh bought me a yellow rose - which I will plant after the frost warnings- and I haven't heard from my boys - they are not great communicators- the youngest is most likely serving breakfast for underprivileged moms- has done that for the past 2 years so I will hear from or see him later. The oldest - not sure- I have learned that expectations lead to disappointment- so I don't get too worried about not having a Perfect day!

LaughingSun

oh ladies... I miss you. I've been crazy busy and now I'm sick... AGAIN. I'm doing physio for the prolapse & trying to get back into the gym.... & oh, did I mention I'm sick again? sheesh.

I'm going to put aside some time each week to at least come chatter & do a challenge or 2 :)