Oscraps

Daily OOOOO's Thursday january 28

LaurieW

lOve the O!
Brrrrrr it is cold here today. I was going to get together with my friend and her 3 kidlets, but it is so cold- we were going to go to the zoo- the indoor part- but it is on tap for next week instead when Temps will be in the 30's a heat wave from today's 17 with wind.

LindaW- prayers being said- that is terrible- hope you continue to feel better

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
Good morning O-Fam!

Laurie- our weather her got really cold quickly too!
I drove to the bus stop yesterday in just the layers I was wearing in the house. Today I wake up and its snowing like mad! it wasn't supossed to snow- at least not liek this. So crazy.
I was supposed to work at my MIL's today. She lives about 45 mins away. I told her yesterday I still wasn't up to cleaning. Good thing I did- if I tried to make it down there, I would still be sitting in traffic. traffic.com has the trip at about 2 hours with traffic moving at about 10 mph!

Laurie- stay warm!

Linda W- ((((((huge hugs))))) and lots of good thoughts being sent to your community. How very sad. Both cases are so sad, but that little boy should NOT have died.

Clara- I am in agreement with everyone else-- I wouldn't go to the wedding either. IMHO- when you live far from everyone- even on good terms- you have to expect that people might not be able to travel. But to be so rude on top of it. No, I wouldn't want to take that kind of expense for someone who wouldn't even appreciate it.

To the rest of my O-Fam- have a wonderful day!

hondachicc

Thanks for the good thoughts and prayers girls...I can't seem to get this little boy out of my head....I did not sleep last night...I knew in my head that this would be the end result, but my heart is breaking!! When it happens pretty much in your "own backyard" it really hits you!!

Clara....I have to say I am 100% agreed...I would not go to the wedding...my DH would say "I don't give a damn if he is my brother...I am not going to put out that kind of money just for a wedding. If he wants me there, he will do it closer to home"....yeah, DH is very direct...all of the time!! and you in no way should feel bad about it either!! My theory is that it's their wedding and they should have it anywhere they want without anyone getting angry about it, but they should not get angry if they decide to do it where everyone can not attend. DH's middle daughter got married a few years ago and she wanted to get married in Hawaii, which is where they went on the honeymoon. We told her that would be wonderful, but we would not be attending, it was too much. Once most people told her that, she changed plans...and they are divorced now. Now, better thoughts....I am loving your plans for the cruise!! I want to go...pack me up in the suitcase!!!! I hope you guys have the time of your life!!!

Laurie....Yep....it's getting very cold here too!! the wind is blowing like mad and the snow is on the way tomorrow!!! Guess Chris is blowing it my way!!! Stay warm!!

Chris....You too...wow I am happy you did not go to MIL's....that would suck to be sitting in traffic that long!!! I am with you on our furry friend in the hole!!! I am hoping he sees something good...SPRING quickly!!!

Elisa....I think it awesome that your business is picking up and you are doing so well...if you lived close to me I would bring my kiddos to you for sure!!!

AndreaNyx...hope you had a slower day today!! and I saw where you posted the other day about how quiet it was ... you will find that it takes spells...guess RL gets in the way!! HAHAHA...but don't leave us..we all always come back!!!

hondachicc

AndreaB....I have read that about the Columbine before....Yikes...4 am!! sounds like me, but no child waking me up!! Get you a nap girlfriend!! Strange about WIC....Traci has it for Jesse and Jaiden, and she can get whole milk here....

LaughingSun

hey all. took my iron & zoloft togethter last night... hope that's ok to do lol. Also had a protien shake... just to get some protien in me... will keep doing that I think, seems to have worked since I didn't wake up nauseous today... only hungry

LindaW... been thinking about you & the people in yer community. must be so tough. hugs sweetie!

Chris... glad you didn't go too. imagine sitting in the car that long? eeks!

LindaW... yeah, I have an addictive personallity lol. once I find something I'm crazy lol. oh don't worry, I won't leave :) just gives me time to snoop around and learn things :)

Clara... I totally agree... don't go... concentrate on yer cruise and have tons of fun!

Laurie... man, it must be cold all over. it's cold here today too and it's snowing big fluffy flakes :)

cellomom

...loves her some "O"
quickie for me...sorry i've been mia...trying to get it back together here at home and i'm doing a semi-good job!! if you read my fb status, it explains my day!! yikes!!!

love you all anyway!!! and i'm praying for all of y'all!!! :)

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
oh Sally - I hope that things get easier- have't been on FB yet- but it sounds hectic!

Andrea B- I just finished COlumbine last month. OMG- that book gave me the chills. So so sooo sad. And I feel so bad for Dylan Klebold's family- I really felt like he could have escaped it somehow- I feel like just got pulled along by Eric the Psychopath

LaughingSun

just got like 1cm of snow dumped on us in like 10 minutes... it was super CRAZY! I had to hold the kids so they wouldn't blow away and I had a hard time too. good thing they anchored me hehe

clarabear

always chatty at the O!!
Good morning!! I am much less angry about the wedding stuff today. I just don't understand that much selfishness...BUT on the other hand I also don't understand dh and his other brother not saying something. You know me...I would totally say something if my sister was pulling that crap. But it's not my family to say something to. I think we should send Ethan since we send him to Ohio every year, we can just send him during that time and he can be our representative. Haha!!

Today is good. Tonight is Disco Night at Ethan's school. That should be fun. They don't have school tomorrow for a prep day, so they have an event tonight. My neighbor's mom is turning 80 today and they were going to do a family pizza night but they decide to celebrate at disco night instead. She is the type that will love it. It should be fun. Hopefully I can get it all worked out. ethan has a piano lesson tonight of course and I forgot to call and try and reschedule. Ooops!!

So, I never got to personals yesterday...

Laurie - 17 degrees is def too cold to be out and about. I remember when I was little my family went on a trip to Michigan and when my sister got off the plane she took a breath of the freezing cold air and it pretty much choked her and she was sick the entire trip. I am glad we have moderate weather here...although it is not 81 like in the Western Caribbean.

Chris - crazy about the unexpected snow dumping. I am so glad for you that you canceled on the cleaning therefore won't be sitting in traffic. That is what happens here when it snows like that too. A 30 minute drive will take 3 hours. It is insane. I'm glad you are slowly getting better and better.

LindaW - come on...I'll put you in my suitcase. I was only going to take 2 but I could add one. :) I can't wait. I hope you start feeling better about the horrible things going on in your town. Stuff like that just hurts your heart. Sending big hugs.

AndreaNyx - Yay for protein. You can mix those pills as long as it doesn't say not to and it doesn't hurt your tummy. I hope it keeps going smoothly.

Sally - you and your crazy days. I don't know how you just go go go all the time. So, you never said what you thought about the mansion. Isn't it just unreal?

Well, I am off. I have a LO to finish up. Ciao for now.

LaurieW

lOve the O!
Don't you just hate it when you are keeping on top of your money and you still bounce a check- grrrrrrrrrr- now to figure out how to fix it! Just keep staying on top I guess.

Clara- sounds like for the moment you have resolved your wedding dilemma

AndreaNyx- glad the kids could hold you down!

Sally- good to see you pop in

Waving to all my O friends!

LSlycord

Hello ladies! Just when I think that I may have a handle on things...oh well. It will settle down...just don't know for sure when. I really need to try to find out what I'm behind on here...but then, it might be better to just start from scratch. :) I think I have 100 posts left to meet my post goal...I'm not sure it it will happen or not! We'll see!
We continue to be in the deep freeze here. So between the snow and the ice and the cold, I really feel like I need an escape.