Oscraps

Daily Downloads 2023 - Oscraps COZY CHRISTMAS Collaboration

VickiStegall

Administrator
Designer
CHEERY O
Welcome again to Oscraps 12 Days of December event! As well as the fun challenges and games we have lined up HERE, you can also download the latest 2023 Oscraps COZY CHRISTMAS Collaboration for FREE during the 12 Days of December event.

• There will be 12 parts to download, a new download link will be placed in the DAILY DOWNLOAD forum at 12.01am PST which will be available to download for 48hrs.

• At 12.01am the following day the next part of the Cozy Christmas collaboration will be posted and so on.

• The first part will be available at 12.01am PST Dec 1st.

Important: Please follow these steps to download each day:
  1. Come back to the DAILY DOWNLOAD forum each day to get the new link.
  2. Click on the Santa image to go to the shop to find your daily download
  3. Click on the daily download link. Do not try to add the item to your cart. The download link is right there on the page. It is under the image and above the description. It looks like this:
12-days-santa-daily-download-where.jpg

At the end of the 12 Days of December event you will have this awesome Cozy Christmas Collaboration kit, created by the Oscraps designers.

smaller-Oscraps-Cozy-Christmas-8.jpg

The Designers, Cheery O's and I wish you all a safe and festive holiday season and we thank you sincerely for your support and patronage throughout the year. Enjoy! :xmas4:

Last edited:

6grand

So beautiful! I'm looking forward to collecting and scrapping with this collection. Thank you and Merry Christmas!

gillie343

I was just wondering if we have missed any of the downloads is there any possibility of being able to get them as I unfortunately missed day 1 and day 2. I fully understand if its not possible. thank you

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
I was just wondering if we have missed any of the downloads is there any possibility of being able to get them as I unfortunately missed day 1 and day 2. I fully understand if its not possible. thank you
I replied to you in the other thread, please check your Private Messages. :)

GraceJ

Thank you so much for all the fun and the gorgeous kit dear designers and everyone that was involved in the event.
Dear Buddy The O'Elf thank you so much :xmas8:
Wishing you all a very merry holidays! :xmas5:

RiBrom

Thank You So Much For Your Generosity & Kindness Through Dec With These Beautiful Gifts From The Designers & Yourself .Happy Christmas & New Year :) x

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
Please note that no further Daily Download links can be sent out.
If you missed out on any links at this late stage you might consider purchasing the Cozy Christmas Collaboration kit when it goes into the store in January, 2024.
Big thank you to everyone that joined us this year! :xmas5: