Oscraps

Crys

Cat

O' whip cracker whip
I cant find my pen for my bamboo tablet!! Those darn pesky kids! I am sure they have something to do with it!!

hondachicc

WEll Cat, one day you will laugh about this!!! TRUE STORY: The VCR came out when my girls were very little and they were VERY VERY expensive....my daughter jammed PBJ sandwich in the first VERY VERY expensive one that we had!!! I DO LAUGH ABOUT THIS NOW!!! It is a very funny story now...but yeah, not so much then!!

Cat

O' whip cracker whip
Oh..no need to worry about that, they will be shoved in the attic forever! I was searching for a replacement and its going to work out cheaper buying the whole set again!!! :eek:

Cat

O' whip cracker whip
WEll Cat, one day you will laugh about this!!! TRUE STORY: The VCR came out when my girls were very little and they were VERY VERY expensive....my daughter jammed PBJ sandwich in the first VERY VERY expensive one that we had!!! I DO LAUGH ABOUT THIS NOW!!! It is a very funny story now...but yeah, not so much then!!

OMG!!! I just chucked the old VCR to the trash...what if it was stuck in there!! :eek:

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
LOL! Cat!! I don't have pesky little ones to blame.......... I blame my senility!! I wander away to do something and when I come back to my laptop the PEN IS GONE!! of course DH and the dog get all the blame at my place! :)

katg1006

Hahahahahahahaha awwwww Cat I can see it now...the little ones in the attic "Can we come out now??"

Did you find your pen?

Cat

O' whip cracker whip
I have not found my pen! I'm in two minds in ordering a new one, sods law is that it will get ordered and old one will turn up! Not to mention it costs around £30 ($47) to order a new one and its around that price to buy a whole new tablet!! BUT...I cant extract or erase without my pen!

Flooring starts tomorrow, maybe Mr Carpet man might find it behind my heavy couch *cross fingers* LOL