Oscraps

Creative teams, are you a member of a creative team?

veer

I love the "O"
CHEERY O
Creative teams, are you a member of a creative team?
I myself once started at Jopke design, at ValC Designs, Sabrina Creations, Heather T, Todido
Now I'm a creative team member here and I'm a member of tiramisu designs and jasmin olya designs team.

tanteva

all i need is Oscraps, cOffee, chOcOlate & tOfu
Used to be on tons of teams, but now my only commitment is here at Oscraps.

Nickel

Feeling Owsome at the O!
CHEERY O
Started on ValC's team, became a Cheery O, then on Jopkes team (and her shop for a year)

margje

The O is awesOme
I started at Jessica Sprague, Erica Zwart Designz, Jopke Designs, M scraps, Digiscrap.nl and some more. For now I do Ct work for Oscraps, TirAmisu Design, Dutch Dream Design, Pixel Giraffe Design and some on Freelance base!

tanteva

Same here as well as site CT at Mscraps for a while. Then I realized that I couldn't keep up and it wasn't fair to the designers.

I remember it as being very stressful. Especially since I was on the site team here, but the designers I was on the team for, sold at other places, where I wasn't feeling at home at all. I think this was a huge part for me to quit digiscrapping ... plus personal stuff in my life. I was easiest to drop everything, than trying to decide which teams to stay in.

Kythe

CHEERY O
Oh gosh, I cannot remember them all. I started with Go Dital scrapping, Gotta Pixel, The DigiCicks, Design by Helly, Silvia Romeo, still with Manu Design Studio, Star Song Studio ( with whom I design collaborate ) and here at Oz. I m sure I missed a few.

Last edited:

scribler

The O is my hOme.
CHEERY O
My only current CT is Oscraps. I've been on several designers' teams and two stores that are now closed

tanteva

Oh gosh, I cannot remember them all. I started with Go Dital scrapping, Gotta Pixel, The DigiCicks, Design by Helly, Silvia Romeo, still with Manu Design Studio, Star Song Studio ( with whom I design collaborate ) and here at Oz. I m sure I miss a few.
You've been on Silvia's team? Not when I was CT leader ... or? Embarrasing if so, I should remember that LOL

MSMAUK

I used to be on several site teams and then some designers individually. Now I CT for PapierStudio Silke and Jilbert's Bits of Bytes because they asked me. I was once asked to leave an International CT because I wouldn't swear to vote against Trump in the US election. That sort of soured me to the whole thing but I scrap about 40 LOs a month and I need to start somewhere.

Cherylndesigns

I'm in The Zone ~ The "O" Zone
CHEERY O
When I was a paper scrapper, I remember being on 6 teams at once. That kept me busy!! Since going digi, I'm on the Oscraps CT, Little Butterfly Wings Designs, Paula Kesselring Designs and Lilach Oren Designs.

Kythe

CHEERY O
I started at Jessica Sprague, Erica Zwart Designz, Jopke Designs, M scraps, Digiscrap.nl and some more. For now I do Ct work for Oscraps, TirAmisu Design, Dutch Dream Design, Pixel Giraffe Design and some on Freelance base!

You've been on Silvia's team? Not when I was CT leader ... or? Embarrasing if so, I should remember that LOL
No I was on the TDC team where Silvia had a shop then moved to be her team leader from 2019- late 2020

veer

I love the "O"
CHEERY O
YOu are very busy with scrapping, but with your amazing designs i think it is very normal.

veer

I love the "O"
CHEERY O
I used to be on several site teams and then some designers individually. Now I CT for PapierStudio Silke and Jilbert's Bits of Bytes because they asked me. I was once asked to leave an International CT because I wouldn't swear to vote against Trump in the US election. That sort of soured me to the whole thing but I scrap about 40 LOs a month and I need to start somewhere.
wow 40 LO's a month !

BrightEyes

Kay
CHEERY O
I am on several CTs - here at OScraps, and at Pickleberry Pop, I CT for Karen Schulz, Manu Design Studio, Star Song Studio, Designs by Helly, I had to pull back this past year but used to scrap for Jilbert, Tiramusi, Silvia Romeo and at The DigiChicks before they closed - plus did guest CT with several other designers and shops over the years.
Doing 40 LOs a month is not uncommon until my BP pressure problems/covid related popped up. Glad that seems to be over so working back up to speed.

zanthia

CHEERY O
I am on several cts . oscraps designers i ct for are Karen Schulz, Manu Design Studio and natali designs. for whatever reason quite a few designers i ct for just havent been making kits but haven't officially retired either. it may be just as well as i have gone down from about 80 pages per month to 55-60 per month yet it is taking me just as long.

i have been on many store cts . for the past few years have been doing 3. for a long time i was thinking i was a jinx as so many stores have closed down - digichick, mscraps and several older stores too such as scrappity do dah and cool scraps digital

bcgal00

CHEERY O
It's kind of sad to remember the stores I CT'd for that closed down, MScraps, ScrapbookGraphics and a few others. I was on a few store teams (including here) but left them all for a bit and am slowly getting back into the groove again. I am on 3 store teams now with different duties so I'm not overwhelmed with too much of any one thing and I find the store teams easier to manage than individual teams b/c I can pick and choose when to scrap, what to scrap with and one store I don't have to create much at all for so it's now quite manageable. I am happy to be getting on track with scrapping and life in general, so I'm feeling very blessed with what I have in my life now.

veer

I love the "O"
CHEERY O
It's kind of sad to remember the stores I CT'd for that closed down, MScraps, ScrapbookGraphics and a few others. I was on a few store teams (including here) but left them all for a bit and am slowly getting back into the groove again. I am on 3 store teams now with different duties so I'm not overwhelmed with too much of any one thing and I find the store teams easier to manage than individual teams b/c I can pick and choose when to scrap, what to scrap with and one store I don't have to create much at all for so it's now quite manageable. I am happy to be getting on track with scrapping and life in general, so I'm feeling very blessed with what I have in my life now.
Glad to read you getting back on track !

Nickel

Feeling Owsome at the O!
CHEERY O
Glad you're scrapping again!

bcgal00

CHEERY O
Glad you're scrapping again!
Thx. Taking an extended break and slowing things down for a number of months was much needed. I'm enjoying more "me" time now, it's still a bit limited b/c of the energetic pup but I'm happy with life and am finding a balance.