Oscraps

Creative teams, are you a member of a creative team?

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
Isn't it amazing how we end up being so stressed out with CT work sometimes, then we need to stop, take a breather, work out what we REALLY want to do and then start again! lol! Over the years I have been on many CT's and store sites (and have come across of lot of you girls on other teams :)). I am currently here at Oscraps but I tend to spend most of my time in the back room. :) I am also on the TLP store site and like Marianne I freelance for various other designers when I have time. I am still enjoying myself immensely with my 'day' jobs here and there but of late I have dragged out the real paints, glues, papers and stamps and have been creating some art journaling........... having lots of fun with that so at the moment I am 'making myself' get on the computer to do some digi work! lol! Which is why I am a little bit scarce around here these days, again it's finding that right balance of how to use my time...................... just gotta say that I AM SO HAPPY I AM RETIRED!!!! lol!!! and that I have such a supportive partner that doesn't mind getting scrambled eggs on toast for dinner OR actually cooks the dinners most nights!!!!!! hahahaaa!!

Kythe

CHEERY O
I hear ya Ona. I have been doing some serious thinking about how to slow down and not spend so much time in the digi world. I haven't come up with the answer yet. I think I am afraid to let go as it may mean I have no excuses not to take more walks. lol.:D:D:D

veer

I love the "O"
CHEERY O
Isn't it amazing how we end up being so stressed out with CT work sometimes, then we need to stop, take a breather, work out what we REALLY want to do and then start again! lol! Over the years I have been on many CT's and store sites (and have come across of lot of you girls on other teams :)). I am currently here at Oscraps but I tend to spend most of my time in the back room. :) I am also on the TLP store site and like Marianne I freelance for various other designers when I have time. I am still enjoying myself immensely with my 'day' jobs here and there but of late I have dragged out the real paints, glues, papers and stamps and have been creating some art journaling........... having lots of fun with that so at the moment I am 'making myself' get on the computer to do some digi work! lol! Which is why I am a little bit scarce around here these days, again it's finding that right balance of how to use my time...................... just gotta say that I AM SO HAPPY I AM RETIRED!!!! lol!!! and that I have such a supportive partner that doesn't mind getting scrambled eggs on toast for dinner OR actually cooks the dinners most nights!!!!!! hahahaaa!!
oh my goodness you are so lucky with your hubby :p
Uhm i need to work 7years and then i am terited too :D