Oscraps

Creative Team Call for danielle young!!

danielle young

hey ladies!! i'm looking for several talented layout artists to join my creative team! details are below! email danielle at danielleyoungdesigns dot com to apply! :)

i'm also in search of a "team blog coordinator" - someone to help organize postings, challenges, & rewards. this position does not have a monthly layout requirement! if you'd like more information on the team blog coordinator position or if you'd like to apply, just email me! same addy as above! xoxo

call closes: wednesday, may 13th

TFL!

dy-may-ctcall.jpg

cellomom

...loves her some "O"
oooooooooooooooo what a fun call!!!! i have insider info that this team is the place to be!! :)

clarabear

always chatty at the O!!
I am so excited!! I am so there. Danielle...be looking for my e-mail!! Plus as soon as my computer is up and running again you'll be seeing lots of layouts from the kits I got during the NSD sale.

snappy2003

oooooooooooooooo what a fun call!!!! i have insider info that this team is the place to be!! :)

LOL! Well, awesome! I can't wait to see who she picks, I bet there's going to be great talent, I notice some awesome scrappers posting here!

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
What's the old saying "you gotta be in it to win it"........... might like to try for this, as Dawn said there are some awesome scrappers posting here, so here's hoping!!

snappy2003

Getting down to the wire on this one! I am getting butterflies in my tummy, can't wait to find out who's in!

Casey Krause

What an awesome opportunity! Danielle, you know I love your schtuff girl! Whoever gets picked is uber lucky! Keep on rockin'!

danielle young

thank you, thank you!! i so appreciate all the applications i've received! i'm so excited!!!!

i'll be announcing the new team members by friday!

clarabear

always chatty at the O!!
Wouldn't it?? I'm hopeful of course but I know she'll have a great team no matter who she ppicks although I hope you (Dawn) and me are on it.

danielle young

LOL! clara, dawn - your wish is granted! ;)

THANK YOU so very much to all of the applicants! there is so much talent out there & this was a very difficult decision to make!

but i'd like to welcome all of my new team members! we are so happy to have you! :)

CT-Announce-509.jpg

clarabear

always chatty at the O!!
Whoohoo!!! What a great opportunity! I wasn't expecting to see this tonight. Whoohoo!!! What a great opportunity!!

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
wooooooohoooooooo from me too! this is just awesome!!! congrats to everyone else and thanks sooooooo much Danielle!! :)