Oscraps

Createwings Designs & Catherine Designs NEW Collab "Creation23"

createwings

Hi everyone!

I'm so excited to share this with you all!

Yes it's true Catherine and I teamed up and boy did we create a collab that is like no other!
I had so much fun on this creative journey and Catherine is one of the kindest people I was honored to work with her.
This collaboration is special to us and we hope you enjoy it as much as we did designing it together.

Inspired by mixed media and altered art Creation 23 was born.
Jam packed with unique one of a kind hand made designs that all flow easily and work together.
Including 12 fantastic pre-made brush collages to add that special touch to your pages.
You will fall in love with all the gorgeous details that really make it a rare find.

Creation 23 is designed to be unique, but also versatile for all scrapping styles.
You will love the endless possibilities this collaboration has to offer.
From artistic to simple the color pallet is perfectly balanced with soft
neutrals and stunning rich colors to please the eye.

Wondering about the name? It’s our online names combined…
createwings and chud23 to make
Creation 23”.

Creation 23 collab includes:

Over 155 elements
(not including shadowed versions)
23 highly textured papers
1 Alpha
46 journal word art strips

On Sale NOW! Thursday - Friday for 20% off!
(february 5th & 6th)

Are you signed up for my Newsletter?
Don't miss getting exclusive offers, coupons and special updates!

If you sign up today you will get an
exclusive coupon
for
Creation23!

>>> Newsletter Sign Up at Blog <<<

my.php
my.php
kitpreview1600oskm2.jpg

kitpreview2600oshp0.jpg

kitpreview3600oslk4.jpg

brushespv600fr4.jpg

alphapvgv2.jpg

paperspvdawnri7.jpg

paperspvcathyb3.jpg

Here is some inspiration from our CT's

c23ctpreview1qf8.jpg

c23ctpreview2df4.jpg

c23ctpreview3jv6.jpg

c23ctpreview4ng2.jpg

>>> Take me to the Shop <<<

Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

((hugs))

Dawn

Last edited by a moderator:

Cat

O' whip cracker whip
OH MY DAYS!!

I am seriously drooling, you both really compliment each other styles beautifully, great job on this :)

backler

OMGoodness!! This is a definite MUST have! Love it!! The layouts are completely drool worthy.

N

NewAdmin

i am BLOWN away! absolutely BLOWN away! Dawn! this turned out AMAAAAAZING!!! omg! and FABULOUS presentation here... wow!

hollie h

omg omg omg omg!!! this has to been one of the best digi kits ever! you and cath rocked the house!!!

Cynthia

So good to be back!
OMG!!!! Dawn!!! This is absolutely stunning!!! You make an amazing team!! Gorgeous collab, wow!! I NEED it!!

elizzylee

wow. wow.

wowowowowowowowowowowowowowoowowoowowowowowow.

Did I mention: "WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

absolutely exquisitely BEYOND gorgeous!!!!!!! I'm in love. :)

createwings

You don't know how much your kind words mean to me! We worked really hard and to hear all this from you really makes my day! Thank you so much everyone... you are the best! ((Huge Hugs))

chud23

I have just finished reading all these wonderful comments and had to log in to say thank you! I have really enjoyed working with Dawn, she is not only a very talented designer but she is the sweetest, ready to share and help! She is just unbelievable and I am really proud to have made this collab with her!

Thank you to all. :)

Catherine

Cat

O' whip cracker whip
Good lord Krista, this has shaken your box somewhat hasnt it LOL, brilliant, so not you, but so brilliant!!

Cynthia

So good to be back!
GAH. Krista, seriously. This style suits you perfectly, welcome to the land of EV!! Gorgeous!! (BTW, can I have her?)

Jodie McNally Designs

aka lilysmama
HOLY COW! i am seriously wiping drool off of my desk right now. LOL! you might think i'm kidding...but i was seriously sitting here with my mouth HANGING OPEN!!! LOL!

WendyW

K...just had to pick myself up off the floor! WOW!!!! Absolutely stunning! I must have it!!! NOW!!!!