Oscraps

Createwings Designs & Catherine Designs NEW Collab "Creation23"

createwings

Catherine... thank you so much for your kind words.... I feel the same way about working with you my friend :) It has been seriously an amazing journey creating this kit ...I'm so happy that release day is here! So we can share it!:)

Krista, you are amazing girl! I love your pages and I'm so thrilled that you are enjoying the kit so much... this is one of my favorite parts is seeing what people create with it... I hope later tonight to go and comment on the pages!

Thank you again everyone... you are the best and I love being here at the O!

Kim DS

Wow!!! Dawn, Catherine.... this is just AMAZING!!! I was just browsing the galleries as i noticed a couple of pretty pages and I had to know who's kit that was... And it turns out to be HERE AT OSCRAPS!!! And by two of my favorite friends!! It's just perfect, really stunning! Congrats girls!!!

petey111

Holy crap this is breathtaking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I need this. I need this. I need this.

paint-the-moon

Oh my stars!!! You guys are AMAZING together ... simply stunning! Seriously, unlike anything else out there, fabulous job! Gonna sell like hot cakes I tell ya!