Oscraps

Come Enter the Scrap (chat) Room

taxed4ever

Administrator Crazy about the "O"
CHEERY O
When I click on Chat I get a maintenance screen? I can see 4 people on but can't get in.
This happens to me all the time you need to sign in on the main page then go to the forum page and enter the chat room from there. Hope that works for you!

petey111

oh yeah!! You can't enter the chat room from the gallery. I also had an issue the other day when it came up with the maintenance thing, but the next time I clicked it worked. it was weird. But my chat room stuff is weird anyway...any chance you are on a mac?

Dutch_Diva

Well I finally managed to get on when everyone was gone LOL but now I know where to go next time. Thanks for the help! :)
And no I have a laptop with Windows 7 :)

Madi

Diane
CHEERY O
the things you miss when you
sleep32480134d3.gif

cellomom

...loves her some "O"
I'm so sorry I missed you girlies!!!! hopefully tomorrow night I'll be here sooner...sorta! LOL!! :)

Myoldanlac

I Love TaylorMadeDesigns
we are chatting on yahoo tonight ladies ... Laurie is having too much trouble with the chatroom .... so we will be scrapping with yahoo instead

add me .... myoldanlacke

clarabear

always chatty at the O!!
I finally get the kids to bed and you guys are watching tv? COME ON!!! Can I just say, where are your priorities? I'm on the East coast now and the world revolves around me dang it!! :)

petey111

Ohhhhhh Sally! That's awesome!!!! What is that super cool font...wait...I bet you have it in your credits when I go to leave you some love!!! I totally *heart* that kit too! Never would have bought it without being inspired by a Mystery Layout Chat lift! And I use it alll the time!