Oscraps

Come Enter the Scrap (chat) Room

Myoldanlac

I Love TaylorMadeDesigns
Thought I would start this thread .... so when someone decides to enter the SCRAP room ... aka ... Chat room ... they could just drop in here .... give a little shout-out and have some company :)

Myoldanlac

I Love TaylorMadeDesigns
I'm going shopping now ... it's 12:00 EST, likely be gone for an hour or two, with my Danielle, when I get home I'm hoping above all to be able to scrap for a bit :)

Myoldanlac

I Love TaylorMadeDesigns
Working on the Creative Challenge for September .... if it kills me ;) Hanging out in the scraproom :)

Myoldanlac

I Love TaylorMadeDesigns
firstshoes2010web.jpg

I DID IT!!! :)

hondachicc

Ooooh look at all you chatty/scrappy ladies!! YAY!!! :clap:

Krista....GAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that totally rocks!!!

Myoldanlac

I Love TaylorMadeDesigns
I'm going to do a 50 post gallery run ... get myself set up on my comfy couch with my coffee, laptop and sweetie ..... and then it's off to the scrap room I go :) Bring your inspiration picks ladies, your sense of humor, and tissues for the laughter that typically happens in the Chat Room :) Should be there in ohhh about 45 minutes ;)

clarabear

always chatty at the O!!
Starting Tuesday I will be able to hang out more and the best part is that it will be bugless. Whoohoo!

clarabear

always chatty at the O!!
Ugh! I see three people in the chat room and the iPad won't let me in there. I just wanted to say hi. Lame.

Dutch_Diva

Ooohh I missed it! I was going to check in but got side tracked with the Grey's Anatomy and Private Practice season premieres LOL.

petey111

I'm going to try tonight. I was scrapping late last night, but no one was there. :) I've been scrapping all day too. Hopefully, I can still get some more in!!

EHStudios

I lOve Me Some O!
Okay okay, I'm pooped since I just got home from photographing a wedding, but I think I can play a bit.

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
Oooh! A new victim... I mean O-Fam member ...;)

I am planning on relaxing this afternoon. I'll try toi remember to chat as well. I'll post back when/if I get in there!

petey111

I about scrapped myself silly yesterday, but maybe after the pirate festival today I can scrap some!!