Oscraps

***CLOSED*** May Challenge #3 - Collaborations

*sylvia*

♥→o←♥
CHEERY O
I'm really enjoying the wide variety of layouts done for this challenge! Thanks for a fun challenge. I wound up using just one collaboration: Life Lessons.

I enjoyed reading your journaling. Thank you for sharing this moment with us. It made me smile because sometimes older people can learn something from younger ones. The clean design of your layout is just perfect.
Thanks for joining the collaboration challenge this month.

isDK

Thanks for this challenge! I used two collaborations from Lynn Grieveson and Rachel Jefferies.
Everything is from their "New Connections" and "Kindness Changes Everything" collections.

*sylvia*

♥→o←♥
CHEERY O
Thank you, Sylvia, for this nice Collaborations challenge.
I used "All about me" and "BoHo Summer". Here is my page

It looks so idyllic. Usedom is also still on my list. I love the clean design of your page and the perfectly selected few elements. Stunning layout.
Thanks for joining the collaboration challenge this month.

*sylvia*

♥→o←♥
CHEERY O
Thanks for this challenge! I used two collaborations from Lynn Grieveson and Rachel Jefferies.
Everything is from their "New Connections" and "Kindness Changes Everything" collections.
I love your design with the eye-catching frames on each side and the monochromatic color combination. I'm a cactus lover so I enjoyed reading your journaling too.Thanks for joining the collaboration challenge this month.

*sylvia*

♥→o←♥
CHEERY O
Thank you Sylvia for this challenge!

The colors of your roses are just wonderful. I would love to smell them. Your layout brings them out so beautifully, everything fits together so well. Thanks for joining the collaboration challenge this month.

zlemon

Christy
Gotta love a Collab challenge. Thanks for hosting, Sylvia. Used the Boho Summer Collab.

*sylvia*

♥→o←♥
CHEERY O
Gotta love a Collab challenge. Thanks for hosting, Sylvia. Used the Boho Summer Collab.
What an unforgettable and happy day for Peyton. I love the dark background and how you made the template your own. So very eye-catching. Thanks for joining the collaboration challenge this month.