Oscraps

Challenge #3: Look at This
isDK

Challenge #3: Look at This

Someone wondered what a cactus meant to me, and I thought about it a lot. They survive amazing weather extremes and have flowers as pretty as any orchid or tropical flower. I like having photos to study, too. And each new Jux release lets me try new ideas to mix them in my artwork.
Credits list
I used this challenge to explore two collaborations from Lynn Grieveson and Rachel Jefferies in my stash. Everything is from their "New Connections" and "Kindness Changes Everything" collections.
https://oscraps.com/community/threads/may-challenge-3-collaborations.37525/
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Lynn Grieveson
  2. Rachel Jefferies
  • Love
Reactions: lacy and *sylvia*
This (these?) are gorgeous. Like what you say about cactus too. So glad you're back creating more LOs to admire.

i like the dominant frames with the many small and interesting details. great monochrome page.

I love your design with the eye-catching frames on each side and the monochromatic color combination. I'm a cactus lover so I enjoyed reading your journaling too.Thanks for joining the collaboration challenge this month.

So interesting to read your take on the cactus--the earthy tones are a great bg for your photos and framing. As always, Love the elements that you add to your pages!!

Layout information

Category
Challenge 3
Added by
isDK
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename