Oscraps

***CLOSED*** February Challenge #7 - Quote to Word Art

zlemon

Christy
What a fabulous challenge. Thanks for hosting, Vicky. (FYI, I had a sister named Vicky.)

Used a template by Anna Aspnes, FotoInspired Template Pad #3A, and snippets of my art.

vickyday

Love my O Family!
CHEERY O
What a fabulous challenge. Thanks for hosting, Vicky. (FYI, I had a sister named Vicky.)

Used a template by Anna Aspnes, FotoInspired Template Pad #3A, and snippets of my art.
And your sister's name was spelled with a "y" eh? Not too many Vicky's end in y!
Your page is wonderful! You did a great job on the word art! Thanks so much for participating in my challenge! :heartpumpred:

zlemon

Christy
And your sister's name was spelled with a "y" eh? Not too many Vicky's end in y!
Your page is wonderful! You did a great job on the word art! Thanks so much for participating in my challenge! :heartpumpred:
Yep, her name was spelled with a "y." She was a great big sister.

vickyday

Love my O Family!
CHEERY O
So many great quotes to choose from! Since our February weather is always *ahem* interesting, I decided to go with this quote:

That is a beautiful photo, Angie! Makes me cold just looking at it!! You are correct....February weather is ALWAYS iffy! Love the word art you created! Thanks for participating!