Oscraps

**CLOSED** DAY 6 JUNE 18 - BIRTHDAY PHOTO STORY | CHALLENGE

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Karen~

Designer
1717990448190.png

Hi Everyone!

I'm super excited to be hosting this birthday challenge for you today!

I love telling a story with a series of photos. So my challenge for you today is.... Please tell a birthday story with a series of two or more photos. If you only have one photo, no worries! Just use what ever photo you have and supplement your story with journaling if needed. I've prepared this little freebie to get you started, if you'd like to use it, though it is not required for the challenge.

Birthday Party Freebie:

KCD-Frames-Freebie-700.jpg

Here is a couple of pages I've done using my Party Animals Birthday Collection:

KarenChrisman-Addie3.jpg

KCD-Party-Animals-Page-1.jpg

Please let me know if you have any questions. I can't wait to see all your birthday stories!

PRIZES:
- Winner 1 - $10 Karen Chrisman Designs
- Winner 2 - $5 Lynn Grieveson
- Winner 3 - $5 Manu Design Studio
*All challenge and game prize coupons will be distributed within 10 days of the event closing at the end of the month.

RULES:
- Tell a birthday story with multiple photos if possible.
- Please use 100% Oscraps products. (Please note this is different from our regular monthly challenges.)
- You need to credit all the products used on your layout.
- Create a post in the 2024 BIRTHDAY TRACKING THREAD to keep track of your completed layouts games participation.
(We select our Grand Prize winners from this thread, so create a post now and remember to keep updating it throughout the month! :))
- Your page must be posted in the Special O-vents Gallery> 18th Birthday Party (2024) by PST 11.59 pm Sunday 30 June 2024 and linked back to this thread (see below on how to do this.)

--------------------
Adding a linked layout from the Gallery to a thread:
1. Upload your layout to the gallery first. In your forum post click the Gallery Embed icon (little camera).
2. This will open your gallery, simply click on the layout you require, then scroll down to the bottom of the screen and click the Continue button.
3. Your linked layout is now in your post, the image will appear once you have clicked the Post Reply button.

Last edited by a moderator:

Christi

Thanks for the templates and frames Karen I have not used them for this but they will be great to use!

This was one of my favourite days with the grand children and their "Grumpy", parents and their other grandparents. It started with Grumpy making something disappear from the table...

Last edited:

~Karen~

Designer
Thanks for the templates and frames Karen I have not used them for this but they will be great to use!

This was one of my favourite days with the grand children and their "Grumpy", parents and their other grandparents. It started with Grumpy making something disappear from the table...
I love your birthday story! Thank you for playing along with the challenge!

FLKaren

Thank you!

full

Status
Not open for further replies.