Oscraps

**CLOSED** DAY 6 JUNE 18 - BIRTHDAY PHOTO STORY | CHALLENGE

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Karen~

Designer
We had made no special plans, but this ended up being quite a special birthday for my husband! I used the template (THANK YOU!) with a few modifications including an extra photo spot.
What a great birthday trip! Love your photos and your fun page. Thanks for sharing your birthday story with us!

~Karen~

Designer
Thanks for the challenge! I was going to use these photos for a different day but these were perfect for Day 6 Photo Story!
It's so wonderful that you could be together on your birthdays! Sweet photos and I love the watercolor effect behind them. Thanks so much for sharing your birthday story with us!

echoes

A bitter sweet memory as I lost my son almost 3 years ago when he was 40 years old. He was born on Father's Day in 1981. After his first son was born, we always celebrated Shaun's birthday on Father's Day. This time of year is so hard for all of us.

~Karen~

Designer
A bitter sweet memory as I lost my son almost 3 years ago when he was 40 years old. He was born on Father's Day in 1981. After his first son was born, we always celebrated Shaun's birthday on Father's Day. This time of year is so hard for all of us.

I'm so sorry for your loss! Father's Day must be so hard for you all. Thank you so much for telling your birthday story and sharing your lovely page with us!

Status
Not open for further replies.