Oscraps

*Closed* Anna’s ArtPlay Freebie Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.

digigal

Absolutely gorgeous and what a wonderful thing to do for your friend. I'm sorry for her diagnosis. I hope and pray for the best. This will provide a wonderful memory for all.

QUOTE=myssp;295494]
cover6.jpg

Thanks Anna for the beautiful challenge. I used it to create cover for Shutterfly book I am making for my dear friend, just diagnosed with stage 4 for cancer. I did photos of her and her kids a few weeks ago.[/QUOTE]

taxed4ever

Administrator Crazy about the "O"
CHEERY O
Anna.. you are soooo generous, thanks for the beautiful art play kit. I will be using these colors over and over I am sure!!

5angels

Wow there is some seriously beautiful art being created using this ArtPlay! Keep them coming.

mrshobbes

Sorry! I uploaded this the other day--but have actually played with Saffron Villa before :)

I'm really loving the different ways to play with this :)

sokee

Thank you so much!!! I can't wait to play after seeing all the inspiring layouts here!

Landi

Wow! These gorgeous layouts just shows how much you can do with this kit. Thanks so much for the inspiration.

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
Great stuff Anna!!!
I am realizing why you call you kits Art Play- I have no idea what I was doing- but I had fun. I erased and blended photos. I used brushes to make clipping masks, I blended and reduced opacities and then did it all again :pound:

Here is my page:

tanteva

all i need is Oscraps, cOffee, chOcOlate & tOfu
This is actually based on the dinner conversation yesterday. I was more stupid than ususal, and I said something along the line that sometimes it's hard to have ADD, and DH replied "but it's really fun to watch at times." Gotta love a man who loves you no matter what. LOL

dlhoffer

There's no place like hOme!
This ArtPlay Palette is soooo gorgeous!!

Here's an layout I did with it after Anna posted it on her blog:

ViVre

This forum is filled with beautiful layouts. I love them all!
I played three times - three different 'moods'.

First is filled with hope - seagulls waiting for the moment to fly.

Second is bit more 'darkness' - in need for light.

And the third one is just ........ the artsy mood! Loving the colors
and the miracles that happen once I started blending my picture.

Thank you for your great inspiration! I'm só happy you came to the O.
ViVre

Status
Not open for further replies.