Oscraps

Christmas Cards?

hondachicc

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH I know I have not been around.....:scared:

and don't get excited over my post count....I lost over 12,000 because my gallery got detached from me!!! Vicki has been working on it...it's there...but it just doesn't connect to ME! :censored:

Anyway .......................................what is Christmas without our Christmas card exchange....even though I am not a CheeryO anymore....I still want to do this!!! UNLESS THIS HAS BEEN STARTED SOMEWHERE ELSE??? I DIDN'T SEE IT ANYWHERE ELSE!!!

Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo....who is in????

Send me your address (Snail Mail or E-mail) and I will get the list together.

If you have never participated, it's AWESOME!!! So fun to go the mail box and get cards from all over the world!!!

So we have plenty of time, get those addresses to me by next Friday and I will send out the lists on Saturday the 23rd.

You really should get your cards in the mail by the 7th or so to make sure they make it in time.

If you sign up, please make sure you send cards, even if it's late...because you will be getting one from everyone else. :kiss:

veer

I love the "O"
CHEERY O
OOOOOOOOOOOOh i have been waiting for this post !!!!!!!!
It was so much fun last year to receive so many cards from all over the world !!!
Even my children where so excited !!!!!!!!!!

Sign me in :bounce:

timounette

CHEERY O
Me too I'm waiting for it !
I 'm in.
Last year I was so exciting when I discovered my cards from all over the world !

clarabear

always chatty at the O!!
Sally has plans to do this very soon. So keep an eye out for her posting about that during our Christmas party in a week or two.

hondachicc

Sally has plans to do this very soon. So keep an eye out for her posting about that during our Christmas party in a week or two.

OOps...sorry....

might want to consider that a week or two from now will be a bit late for getting the cards out in time ;)

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
Nana!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I miss you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am in for email cards with whomever is running it!!

sue.falstaff

O'chOir extraOrdinaire
Oh Nana, you know you can count me in for the snail mail version ... I LOVE getting cards from you gorgeous girls all around the world!!!

Do you need me to PM you with my address or do you still have it from previous years?

veer

I love the "O"
CHEERY O
Nana!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I miss you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am in for email cards with whomever is running it!!

Me too and not only email but also the hybrid post or how do you say it ?

taxed4ever

Administrator Crazy about the "O"
CHEERY O
Linda you know that I will be in for this for sure!!! I just love to get Christmas Cards from all of you wonderful ladies around the world
yaysmilesa-smiley.gif

clarabear

always chatty at the O!!
OOps...sorry....

might want to consider that a week or two from now will be a bit late for getting the cards out in time ;)

Everything will be ready to go by December 7. If some are a little late due to oceans being in the way then Christmas gets spread out a little bit. :)

cellomom

...loves her some "O"
Nana!!! You are so with it!! We are planning a fun extra special fun Christmas card exchange this year!! yay!! But, we can totally work together!! So, keep on grabbing those addresses and then you and I will work behind the scenes to make sure everyone has what they need to send their cards out by December 7th!!

yay!!! And I love seeing you here, too!!! ♥♥♥

LaurieW

lOve the O!
I am in - one thing I can do without reliable internet access! Put me down for snail mail- I still have all the ones from the last two years!

scrap-genie

I told myself I wouldn't do it this year, but, what the heck, I'm in for snail mail. I too love the cards from Ozzies around the world.

Adryane

aA Creative Team Member
This was so much fun last year!
I'm in too :)
I like to send cards, email works well too.

ourmisadventures

Nana!!! You are so with it!! We are planning a fun extra special fun Christmas card exchange this year!! yay!! But, we can totally work together!! So, keep on grabbing those addresses and then you and I will work behind the scenes to make sure everyone has what they need to send their cards out by December 7th!!

yay!!! And I love seeing you here, too!!! ♥♥♥

Just saw this deadline on my calendar, but I haven't received any emails or PMs with the list?