Oscraps

Cheryl's 100 Day Challenge

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
Oh those ATC's are awesome Cheryl, and I love that you did one with the pillow!! What a beautiful set of memories you are capturing! ♥

Cherylndesigns

I'm in The Zone ~ The "O" Zone
CHEERY O
Well, I'm up to Day 23 - a photo of the flag on the property. It's in Post #2 .

Am I caught up???? I've lost track of the days. I think today is Day 23..................:crazy:

Cherylndesigns

CHEERY O
POTD is updated in Post #2. Day 24 my granddaughter and I have undertaken walking the dogs in the afternoon.

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
@Cherylndesigns You are going great Cheryl! lol! love that photo of Ava and the dogs! not sure who is taking who for a walk though! lol! Fabulous additions and boy, these cards are going to look so great when they are printed out! As you know, I am keeping a spreadsheet and going by that, you (cause you are a day behind with timezone thingy! :)), March 13 marks you as being quarter of the way through!! :dancingbfly: While it seems like forever, at the same time I can't believe 25 days (26 for me) have passed already! :eek2: :thud:

Cherylndesigns

CHEERY O
@Cherylndesigns You are going great Cheryl! lol! love that photo of Ava and the dogs! not sure who is taking who for a walk though! lol! Fabulous additions and boy, these cards are going to look so great when they are printed out! As you know, I am keeping a spreadsheet and going by that, you (cause you are a day behind with timezone thingy! :)), March 13 marks you as being quarter of the way through!! :dancingbfly: While it seems like forever, at the same time I can't believe 25 days (26 for me) have passed already! :eek2: :thud:
Yes, I'm not sure who was walking who. We only had 3 dogs at one time today. I'm working on an ATC for the "Chuck ATCs" and I'll be caught up. Time sure flies - that's for sure. :runningdog:

Cherylndesigns

CHEERY O
Well, I'm caught up - Days 25, 26 and 27 ATC's have been posted in #1. I'm current, but my cards are all over the place. Day 31 ATC is in post #2. I'm going to have to claim some new spots. :giggle4::giggle4: Here's Day 34. Maybe I can keep them in order now. Day #35; Day #36; Day #37; Day #38; Day #39; Day #40; Day #41; Day #42; Day #43; Day #44; Day #45;

day-34.jpgDAY-35.jpgday-36.jpgday-37.jpgday-38.jpgday-39.jpgday-40-atc.jpgday-41-atc.jpgday-42-atc.jpgday-43-atc.jpgday-44-atc.jpgDAY-45-ATC.jpg

Last edited:

Cherylndesigns

CHEERY O
Continuing on - Day #46; Day #47; Day #48; Day #49; Day #50; Day #51; Day 52; Day #53; Day #54; Day #55; Day 56; Day 57;

DAY-46-atc.jpgDAY-47-ATC.jpgday-48-atc.jpgday-49-atc.jpgday-50-atc.jpgday-51-atc.jpgday-52-atc.jpgday-53-atc.jpgday-54-atc.jpgday-55-atc.jpgday-56-atc.jpgday-57-atc.jpg

Last edited:

Cherylndesigns

CHEERY O
Continuing on with Day #58; Day #59; Day #60; Day #61; Day #62; Day #63; Day #64; Day #65; Day #66; Day #67; Day #68; Day #69

;day58-atc.jpgday-59-atc.jpgday-60-atc.jpgday-61-atc.jpgday-63-atc.jpgDAY-64-ATC.jpgday-65-atc.jpgday-62-atc.jpgday-66 atc.jpgday-67-atc.jpgday-68-atc.jpgday-69-atc.jpg

Last edited:

Cherylndesigns

CHEERY O
Day #70 ATC; Day #71; Day #72; Day #73; Day #74; Day #75; Day #76: Day #77; Day #78; Day #79; Day #80; Day #81;

day-70-atc.jpgday-71-atc.jpgday-72-atc.jpgday-73-atc.jpgday-74-atc.jpgday-75-atc_.jpgday-76-atc.jpgday-77-atc.jpgday-78-atc.jpgday-79-atc.jpgday-80-atc.jpgday-81-atc.jpg

Last edited:

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
yay! That is awesome Cheryl! so glad you are keeping up to date........... I am pretty much on track and today I am supposed to be photographing my completed stuff to upload to my thread! But I want to change the sizes as mentioned in another thread so..........

Is that Chuck in that last ATC? he looks so cheeky there! lol! love your card design as well, brilliant work sweetie! ♥

Cherylndesigns

CHEERY O
yay! That is awesome Cheryl! so glad you are keeping up to date........... I am pretty much on track and today I am supposed to be photographing my completed stuff to upload to my thread! But I want to change the sizes as mentioned in another thread so..........

Is that Chuck in that last ATC? he looks so cheeky there! lol! love your card design as well, brilliant work sweetie! ♥
Yes, that's the cute lil' munchkin. He must have been a cheeky kid. He was a cheeky adult. :haloslip::p

I thought about going back and resizing mine, but I'm not that ambitious. I may have to make this last one smaller - I'll just have to wait and see. It was so much easier this way.

joyfulheartdesigns

Jenn :)
Designer
You are doing WAY better than me....mine should be a 100 year challenge...I should just delete it...LOL I just always forget to take screen shots when I am working on something, and it's just one of those things that is an extra thing that my brain can't seem to keep inside...ugh. Eating M&M's is SO HARD :bawling: :floorlaugh: I got a few packs of my favorite Cadbury's mini easter eggs with the hard shells on clearance yesterday....I LOVE those things...that candy coating...:playground:

Edited to add that maybe I should take pics on the scale as my weight starts to go up....:chocolate: :whistle: :hiding1:

Cherylndesigns

CHEERY O
You are doing WAY better than me....mine should be a 100 year challenge...I should just delete it...LOL I just always forget to take screen shots when I am working on something, and it's just one of those things that is an extra thing that my brain can't seem to keep inside...ugh. Eating M&M's is SO HARD :bawling: :floorlaugh: I got a few packs of my favorite Cadbury's mini easter eggs with the hard shells on clearance yesterday....I LOVE those things...that candy coating...:playground:

Edited to add that maybe I should take pics on the scale as my weight starts to go up....:chocolate: :whistle: :hiding1:
I'll never see a pack of M&M's again without thinking of you, Jenn. Hundred Year Challenge. :floorlaugh: :giggle4::lol23:

Cherylndesigns

CHEERY O
Hey Jenn.......................

Hey Jenn.......................@joyfulheartdesigns

9981729903122d709ce1506e5ae0c3d2.jpg

Last edited:

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
Terrific collection of photos Cheryl, we are on the downward slope ending towards the end. I am about 3 days behind now, but hopefully will catch up soon! and lol! yes! I saw some M&M's in the grocery store the other day and immediately thought of Jenn!! :giggle4: :giggle4:

Cherylndesigns

CHEERY O
Terrific collection of photos Cheryl, we are on the downward slope ending towards the end. I am about 3 days behind now, but hopefully will catch up soon! and lol! yes! I saw some M&M's in the grocery store the other day and immediately thought of Jenn!! :giggle4: :giggle4:

Thanks so much, Ona! I know it's going to be so wonderful to have all of these when we're done.

I'll always think of Jenn from now on, Ona. :floorlaugh: I even found her some purple ones online.

I'm just getting ready to post Day 54 and I think this is Day 57 Let me look at my calendar...........................Yes, it's Day 57. I put the little days on my calendar when the 100 Days Challenges started. That's the only way I can keep track.

We're both keeping up so well - let's pat ourselves on the back. Where's that patting outselves emoji???