Oscraps

Chat - rescheduled

LaurieW

lOve the O!
Terra- I believe I accepted you back- however my status says still pending. Did you also send a request to oscrapchat- that is Clara and she will be running the scrap chat tonight! I unfortunately will be at ballroom dance practice with my gorgeous husband!

CookingMyLife

bwahaha Now that I've got the program installed, and people added, I realized that the chat is just about past my bedtime! I'll do my best though.

whatnext

Laurie, yes, that's me. they must be using one of my email addresses as my name. good to know.

EHStudios

I lOve Me Some O!
Clara! Moving chats around! You know I'll do my best to be there :D Getting ready for a house full of puppies tomorrow for the next 3 weeks. I'll be on Yahoo when I'm home, just may not be at my computer all night.

*set's phone alarm for 9:50pm est so I can remember! hehe!* (Love that feature on cell phones!)

I'm ehstudios@ymail.com for Yahoo messenger only :)

clarabear

always chatty at the O!!
I am so sorry for the change everyone...but hopefully we'll be able to see good group tonight.

As far as requests...if you request no one else...request: oscrapschat
That way I can invite you to the group chat. Then as you get to know people you can add people or they can add you. LOL!!

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
So, I've been trying to come up with a day and time for a chat this week. My daughter starts school on Friday...Pre-K...so I thought that would be the perfect time to chat. I will start around 12:45PM EST. Hopefully some of our Euro-Gals will be able to join us along with some of those *cough*Chris*cough* who got to bed at sundown. Since I don't work right now I can maneuver my times a bit to accomodate different groups.

ha ha.

Don't forget I am also up at 5 am;)

(although she is right- I do go to bed very early)

EHStudios

I lOve Me Some O!
Okay! Leaving for the home! I'll be on the chat after I move a kennel! lol

(in the rain!)

So anyone wanting to chat early, I'll be around in an hour or so!

clarabear

always chatty at the O!!
Today is my 10th wedding anniversary but my husband is usually asleep by then so it will be great. I just informed hom about this a few minutes ago. I'm making him chicken fried steak so what is there to complain about??

clarabear

always chatty at the O!!
bwahaha Now that I've got the program installed, and people added, I realized that the chat is just about past my bedtime! I'll do my best though.

Don't you worry. I'll try and do this every week or two so you can catch the next one if necessary. :)

Squeak

Hi there! I'm logged in to Yahoo IM, and I've added you as a friend, but it says you're offline. Did I get the time wrong? (Highly possible, and I'm also brand spankin' new to this...)

suezeeq12

Cupcake Ninja
Oh Shirley! Sorry we missed you tonight :( We were on eastern time for the chat. So it does look like you were there at the right time. I was a bit late so I'm not sure what happened before I got there but you have to come again next time!! Now that you added the oscrapschat to your IM, Clara will accept your request (and you will get a msg saying she accepted so if you dont get that message on your IM - add oscrapschat again). That way, next time we have a chat she can add you to the chat room.

Sorry that happened but looking forward to chatting with you next time!

CookingMyLife

I still have oscrapchat as pending though I did it yesterday afternoon. No prob since I was already asleep...just the afflicted aged round here. I suspect I'll be accepted by the next one.

Shirley did you put your name in the chat list post? I'm gonna go look for you but believe me, my Y messenger will be off 98.9 percent of the time!

Squeak

I still have oscrapchat as pending though I did it yesterday afternoon. No prob since I was already asleep...just the afflicted aged round here. I suspect I'll be accepted by the next one.

Shirley did you put your name in the chat list post? I'm gonna go look for you but believe me, my Y messenger will be off 98.9 percent of the time!

Chat list post? Um, I'm going to go with, "No. I did not do that." :) Here's what I did: I opened up Yahoo IM for the web, used "Find Contacts" and typed in "oscrapschat" and then waited for something to happen. <sound of crickets chirping> It was pretty quiet in there! :) I think I'm going to have to break down and read the Yahoo tutorials...If I can use CS5, surely I can master Yahoo IM! :D

Applechick

New to the 'O' :wave: and still finding my way around the forums, just want to say that I will definitely try to find you guys to join in the chat the next time you are running one, if I can find you in Yahoo that is... I'm in the UK so it'll depend on the timing, but I LOVE a good old chat and like the other newbies from Anna's team I want to make Oscraps my Digi home and get to know everyone! :D

Fiona