Oscraps

Cancer journey

ang

Just thought I would pop in and give an update. It is almost a year since my diagnosis and a long time of treatments radiation scans etc. I am feeling better and hope to move back to my house next month as I have been with my twin sis since last Sept. How the time has gone by. I still have treatments till Sept. Of this year then hopefully will be done and can get back to a somewhat normal life. It is funny how a persons life can change in just seconds.i hope to get back to my photography and scrapbooking in the future sometime. Thank you all for your prayers. I miss being here but just not ready to dive back in as yet. Hugs Ang

veer

I love the "O"
CHEERY O
Since my husband's illness, I realize only too well what you mean changing your life in one second.
Thanks that you let hear from you, stay positive and courage for the further treatment ! Hugs Vera

SharLamb

Sharron
Glad to hear from you, and that things are improving. I am reminded of a quote I did a layout of last October: "Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind."

Keep us posted. We so look forward to seeing you in the gallery and in the forum again soon.

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
Ang- so good to hear that you are coming though the journey, closing in on the end.Hang in there, you got this!!! :hug:

Shar- that is one of my favorite quotes and mantras, esp when I am dealing with people that are frustrating me.

Ellen

good of you to keep us in the picture. I'm glad you're nearing the end of medical treatment in this journey.
Your outlook on life will be changed and carpe diem very much to the forefront.

Just one day at the time and above all enjoy life.

I look forward to seeing more of you once you've got the energy .

Romy

Glad to hear you are feeling better, Ang...hang in there, we are thinking of you!

Aussiekat

Looking forward to seeing your pages in the O gallery, when you're ready. You've got a big cheer squad here on the sidelines :) Wishing you all the best with the rest of your treatments!

Danesa

Danesa
All the best during these last months of treatment. May it become easier each day forward. Sending thoughts and prayers.