Oscraps

Calling all Paula Kesselring fans! We need your help.

ritacica

I lOve the awesOme O!
Paula has recently been diagnosed with a condition affecting her vision and needs surgery as soon as possible. She needs to raise a LOT of money to get this surgery and so she's doing what we do best in digi-land... having an amazing sale along with chances to win prizes from both Paula and Oscraps!

The more you spend in Paula's shop, the more you save! Up to 50% off!

PLUS

For Every $5 you spend in Paula's store, you are automatically entered to win Paula's entire store
or a year's worth of Oscraps collabs!

The more you spend, the more chances you have to win.
More than one winner will be chosen by random.org.​

*Some exclusions apply including the following image mega packs

Thanks everyone for your help!!!

Cherry-Os!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

sabdesbois

Feeling at hOme!
I hope Paula will go better quickly.

Ladies, it's the right time to store some stunning stuff on your HD!

taxed4ever

Administrator Crazy about the "O"
CHEERY O
Get those mothballs out of your wallets ladies!!! It's time to shop, shop, shop!!!
shopping-smiley.gif

taxed4ever

CHEERY O
I bought a kit and brushes today!! Come on everyone join in and lets get this money raised for our Paula!! :cheer2:

paula kesselring

Thanks!!!!!
The surgery was a success!

Here is me before it:

paulasurgerybefore_zps3a751fd1.jpg

My handsome doctor ( is he look like Richard Gere??? Or are my eyes still blurry???LOL)

doccunha2_zpse80880ab.jpg

Some of the 5 eye drops+ Tylex:

remedios_zps533d7be4.jpg

Thanks for all your help, support and sweeti words my dear frineds!

Last edited by a moderator:

taxed4ever

CHEERY O
So Happy to hear that your surgery went well Paula!! Now get rest and get better!!

sabdesbois

Feeling at hOme!
That's some good news, Paula!
Take care of yourself and don't spend to much time on the computer in the coming days ;)

(Mmm, your doctor looks nice but he doesn't look like Richard Gere at all! He rather reminds me of a hobbit!!!)

Ellen

good vibes sent to help with the healing process Paula - does this one operation cure it for good?

mmm does this man know he's got hundreds of women looking at him now??

paula kesselring

That's some good news, Paula!
Take care of yourself and don't spend to much time on the computer in the coming days ;)

(Mmm, your doctor looks nice but he doesn't look like Richard Gere at all! He rather reminds me of a hobbit!!!)

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

Thanks!!!And I'll try...

paula kesselring

good vibes sent to help with the healing process Paula - does this one operation cure it for good?

mmm does this man know he's got hundreds of women looking at him now??

Thanks!!Statistics also show that the chances of a good outcome after surgery are excellent but It can take some time for my visual system to adjust, but I think the vision will return with some loss because I had been already suffering a loss before this extra tissue development, then it covered her part of the vision...

LOL
I think he would love all this attention!

paula kesselring

Rita
Clara
Sabine
Trudy
Hieronique
Sandra
Francine
An ( Alegna)
Chris
Timounette
Geraldine
Ellen
Cindy
Joanne
Jane
and all the other girls:

Thank you to everyone for your support, kind words, good thoughts and prayers. It means a lot to me!!!!!!!!!!!

kiissp_zps157d1f0a.png

digigal

So glad about the good news, Paula! Now take rest and take care of yourself, continued good wishes and prayers!