Oscraps

Buddy the elf is back !

Buddy the O' Elf

CHEERY O
Do *not* listen to @wombat146 She has been hitting the blue bottles on the daily! #devil

But Buddy, it is always so good to see you!!
Right now, the extent of my holiday prep is that I have a new avatar and signature. And I have been lighting a Christmasy-scented candle at night. It's a start!
Oh no not again!!! What are were going to do with @wombat146 OK, besides @Kythe who else has been hitting the sauce? #clap

Buddy the O' Elf

CHEERY O
Good morning lovely ladies! Are you ready to take on another day? Have you had your coffee and warmed up your fingers for another fun day here at the O?

I sure hope so!!! I'm off to check out that gallery. There is ALWAYS so much awesome goodness in the gallery and with these challenges, it is exploding!

tysam55

Welcome back Buddy!!! The tree is done, some presents are wrapped. Most of the inside is done. The outside is finished. But the twins are 5 this year and I saw a really cute project I want to try... A life size gingerbread house. I think they will have so much fun making it. I am making some of the candies and ordering others. I like them to do as many crafts as I think they will enjoy. I have an empty room to build it in and we are going all in so they can have their friends over for parties etc, I am honestly not sure who is more excited about this, me or them!!
Wow! That sounds like an awesome idea! My grandkids would love to do something like this... any info?

Buddy the O' Elf

CHEERY O
I have to tell you that I just love this place! Everyone is so much fun and the gallery is hopping! And now we are heading into the weekend...can't wait to see what happens the rest of the week! There are lots of gifts to be had...so stay active my friends!

Buddy the O' Elf

CHEERY O
HOw is everyone's weekend going? I decided to follow a couple of kids around today..... and man was it exciting (well part of it was). I went to this high school soccer game and I was sitting on the edge of my seat/bleacher. The boys won in penalty kicks. (The mom I was with explained that a little bit, as I normally penalize kids for kicking by putting them on the naughty list, but in soccer/futbol it acceptable). Who knew, the elves sure didn't!!!

Then I went to the hair salon with another human child I'm following around as she has had some questionable behavior earlier in the school year. I've decided the hair salon is not a fun place to be, it's kind of boring. I would have welcomed watching some more penalty kicks.

I think I'm going to stroll through the galleries and spread some Holiday Cheer.

Robloz55

HOw is everyone's weekend going? I decided to follow a couple of kids around today..... and man was it exciting (well part of it was). I went to this high school soccer game and I was sitting on the edge of my seat/bleacher. The boys won in penalty kicks. (The mom I was with explained that a little bit, as I normally penalize kids for kicking by putting them on the naughty list, but in soccer/futbol it acceptable). Who knew, the elves sure didn't!!!

Then I went to the hair salon with another human child I'm following around as she has had some questionable behavior earlier in the school year. I've decided the hair salon is not a fun place to be, it's kind of boring. I would have welcomed watching some more penalty kicks.

I think I'm going to stroll through the galleries and spread some Holiday Cheer.

Thanks for the "holiday cheer" Buddy!! :D

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O

Well that sounds like you had a great day Buddy, but glad you found your way back to us! Ya know, I hope this wasn't you playing around on the escalators during your big adventures today Buddy!!!!!!! you know that is being naughty !!!!! :oops:

giphy.gif

Katzback2350

I have made absolutely no progress thus far. I don't see that changing anytime soon. I could really use another two or three of me right now! Or maybe just one or two more efficient versions of me...

Buddy the O' Elf

CHEERY O
I have made absolutely no progress thus far. I don't see that changing anytime soon. I could really use another two or three of me right now! Or maybe just one or two more efficient versions of me...
Oh, Katrina, so sorry to hear that... some days are tough...

AnaSantos

The O is Awesome
CHEERY O
oh, sorry to hear that. You can try the games first because the end sooner, leave the challenges for later.