Oscraps

Bridgerton is coming back this week!!!

Caro

CHEERY O
I'm so excited Season 2 of Bridgerton on neftlix will start soon. I really loved the first season and I'm looking forward to watching Anthony & Kate's story. Any fans here? Has anyone read the books?

uE1D3mV.gif

BrightEyes

Kay
CHEERY O
My DD#3 is a big fan. She is staying with me and we watched half of season 1 last night. Couldn't figure out how come I recognized the whole story until she told me what book it was based on. Yep, I had read it! LOL

She will be watching season 2 and if she is still with me, I will watch it along with her.

Jam-on-toast

CHEERY O
Oh, I loved the show (once I embraced the very loose modern-day interpretation of 18th century Britain) ... didn't read the books and, although I've heard they are even better than the screen version - not going to because a) what if they are not and I'll be disappointed and won't like the show as a result???? b) what if they are and I'll be disapointed and won't like the show as a result?????

and oh, I will soooo miss Rene Jean Page's character!

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
Is it something that my DH will watch with me? He does watch Outlander with me and we both crack up over The Great so he isn't opposed to historical stuff but I don't think it is his favorite genre either.