Oscraps

Breaking my breaking from scrapping

5peasinapod

Hello!

I've taken some time off from scrapping and am looking for a new "home". I can't believe how much the digi-world has changed.

I look forward to participating in some challenges and gaining inspiration for the wonderful layouts in the gallery!

See you around,
~Heather

tanteva

all i need is Oscraps, cOffee, chOcOlate & tOfu
Hi Heather and welcome back to the digi-world. It sure has happened a lot during the last few years :)

jenn7

Hi Heather and welcome. Yep, things have changed quite a bit in the last few years.

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
Hi heather! So glad that you are back into digi-scrap mode.
Please, don't hesitate to ask around if you need any help getting your feet wet!

mrstoa

mrstoa
Welcome back to our "O" hOme

Looking forward to seeing your pages in the gallery
Oh, BTW our Gallery Guidelines changed in Feb 2012 so when you may want to have a read.

And you probably know but there are lots of new freebies to get you going again!

Have fun and again Welcome hOme

clarabear

always chatty at the O!!
Heather!! This is a great place to land. I hope you love it as much as we do!! I don't know how I would do taking a scrap break.

petey111

Welcome Heather! This is my first digihome and I've never left! Enjoy it here and let us know if you need anything!

charlize

It's true ... change a lot since my first time in the digiworld but hey ... you're making a great choice, Oscraps is a great hOme to stay with! ... Welcome and enjoy here!