Oscraps

Big Day!!! I've had my last radiation treatment today!

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
How wonderful dear lady!! So happy to read this!! Sending big hugs and lots of positive thoughts for continued improvement! xxxx :love:

vickyday

Love my O Family!
CHEERY O
Today was my last radiation treatment and marks the end of a 5 month treatment plan of chemo and radiation. I am so thankful to be done with my treatments! We are praying for good reports from the doctors as they continue monitoring me!
YAY! Praying for good results!!!

Jeannette

CHEERY O
Wonderful news Evelyn. Now I hope you can take the time for yourself to recover and to deal with all that has happened to you.
I remember I feld very weird when the treatment was over. I was happy, but there also was a feeling like I had to learn to live my life again myself. Not going to the hospital again every week. Not being confronted with the cancer every week. Instead I had to take the time to recover, to learn to trust my body again, to find meaningful things to do that where not cancer related.
Does this make sence to you?
Anyway, take your time if possible. A lot has happened and you have to process it. Please do not underestimate that. It is part of the healing process.
I wish you lots of strength and I send you a big hug :hug4:

Cherylndesigns

I'm in The Zone ~ The "O" Zone
CHEERY O
That's the best news I've heard today, Evelyn!!! Sending lots and lots of prayers and hugs to you as you finish this chapter of your life. You have been so brave and had such a fantastic attitude. LOVE you, girl!! :heartpumpred: :heartpumpred: :heartpumpred: :banana::dancingelephant:dance3:smiliesdoingwave:

AZK

Queen of the Universe
CHEERY O
That's wonderful news! Prayers that there is nothing but good news from this point on!