Oscraps

Before I go...

O Birthday Fairy

Because I'm happy
CHEERY O
Since the Birthday is almost at a close I thought I would leave you with one more little treat.
Check out the the newest Collab by the Oscraps designers.
Let me introduce you to: evOlutiOn

Dumpty

back hOme and loving it
I certainly did (Ooooo an Aaaaaah) ! It's purely and perfectly awesome !
But then it's an oscraps collab ... it was bound to be fantastic ;)

O Birthday Fairy

Because I'm happy
CHEERY O
And I will miss everybody who was awesome at rockin' this birthday week!!

I'll go and hide in my birthday cave later on today, or maybe tomorrow? Maybe next week, who knows LOL
And next year I'll get the dust off of my fairydress, and probably be back for another O-wesome birthday bash!

sue.falstaff

O'chOir extraOrdinaire
Bye-Bye Birthday O'Fairy ... off you fly back to Fairyland ... sleep tight, dOn't let the bed-bugs bite ... yOu've had a very busy week and it's been lOvely seeing the reaction as yOu spread yOur magic fairy dust ... sweet dreams, 'til next year!!!

Oh, and thanks for the O-wesome preview of the evOlutiOn cOllab kit ... the O designers rOck!!!!!

AmberR

A Rockin' ArtsyScrapper
Oh Birthday Fairy - you forgot to mention that this is possibly THE biggest Oscraps Collab Ever!!! it's AMAZING!

Alegna

What a wonderful kit, lovely colors!

Birthday O'Fairy I already said it through pm, but again thank you so much for all the generosity this week and I hope to see you next year :D

ViVre

Bye, dear fairy(s). I'll miss you!!

ps. before you're gonna sleep for a year, can you do me ONE more favor please:
come and clean my house, because i didn't do anything about that this week
because of all YOUR challenges :)
Oh, and i've hardly taken any picture for my 365-project ...........

SharLamb

Sharron
You've earned a well-deserved rest. I need one too after this busy week! Thanks for all you did. It was so much fun.

Sheriscraps

Thanks again Birthday Fairy!! BTW,.. Could you talk to the tooth fairy when you go back to Fairyland? She is terrible about coming on time.

THANK YOU for spreading your fairy dust around this week. Such a good time!!

Dady

Goodbye, Au-revoir dear fairy, you go to miss us, return fast and take care of you and thank you, thank you for everything :kiss:

Tamsin

I was only watching from the sidelines and it was a ton of fun. Know it involved a lot of work and appreciate it. Can't wait for next year to roll round.

yvonnahenna

Oh Birthday O'fairy! I've seen so many happy postings about the fairydust you have spread around!

You deserve a good rest :D

O Birthday Fairy

Because I'm happy
CHEERY O
Sheri - that darn Tooth Fairy is so forgetful. It puts a lot of stress on the Mommas I know!

Maybe I can talk to her. And in the mean time, make it up to you!

Ellen

have a good rest Birthday Fairy so you're all refreshed for the next magic 7th birthday party.
Oh and can you please remind me not to book a holiday this time next year?
I missed out on all the fun.
Big hugs.
winkomi.gif

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
Bye, dear fairy(s). I'll miss you!!

ps. before you're gonna sleep for a year, can you do me ONE more favor please:
come and clean my house, because i didn't do anything about that this week
because of all YOUR challenges :)
Oh, and i've hardly taken any picture for my 365-project ...........

Same here!!!! :pound:

xoxo to the Birthday O'Fairy!!!

ptabbert

Have a great "vacation" dear Fairy and I look forward to seeing you again next year. The new collab is fabulous!

dlhoffer

There's no place like hOme!
This is an amazingly gorgeous kit, and it is HUGE too!!! Love it!!

Thank you O'Fairy for all the fairydust and birthday fun you have spread all week long - Have a well-deserved rest until the next big bash!!

Gallery Admin

CHEERY O
Thank-you Birthday Fairy for all your treats and challenges - now you can sleep - that is if you promise to come back next year!!

EVOLUION is AWESOMENESS defined. I'm spreading the news - amazing kit - thank you OScraps designsers!

And one more thank you to the Cheery O Team who helped the Birthday Fairy out! :)

dwsewbiz

Thank you Birthday Fairy, you made so many people cheery this year! Looking forward to seeing how you EVOLVE by next year :)

taxed4ever

Administrator Crazy about the "O"
CHEERY O
Toodle O Birthday Fairy!! It was so great to see you here at the party this year!! You deserve a nice holiday after all your hard work!! The new collab kit if simply fabulous what a wonderful team we have here at the "O"!!

timounette

CHEERY O
This collab is an awesome one !

Thanks Dear Fairy for all you have done... Have rest and come back soon !

Crafty Kacy

Wow, what an amazing kit! Thank you for staying with us the whole week Birthday O'Fairy, you are such a positive fairy to have around, come back soon and often! Oscraps is the perfect place for you as it's such an amazing place too!