Oscraps

Been absent

CarmenR

Hello everyone! Just wanted to say I miss you gals. My hubby passed away Aprill 11th and I had to put my old pup to sleep 3 days later. it has been pretty rough for me lately and i am having trouble being about to scrap. there is so much paper work and phone calls to make and i am just so tired and depressed. i hope to be out of this funk soon. just wanted to say i miss seeing all your beautiful pages. xoxo Carmen

tanteva

all i need is Oscraps, cOffee, chOcOlate & tOfu
I'm so sorry for your loss! Sending you strength and love. Take care of yourself.

Cherylndesigns

I'm in The Zone ~ The "O" Zone
CHEERY O
I'm SO sorry Carmen. Losing your husband must have been terrible, then to lose your dog right after that. My heart goes out to you and once you get your head cleared, we hope to see you back with us scrapping away. Sending love and lots of hugs over the miles.

AZK

Queen of the Universe
CHEERY O
I'm so sorry to hear of your losses, Carmen. I hope life's joys find you again soon.

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
Oh Carmen, how devastating for you! I am so very sorry for your losses. Like Angie said, I hope that life's joy will once again appear for you. Sending big hugs in the mean time! xxx and please, if you ever want to rant or just talk then we are all here for you, no matter the time of day or night! xx

BrightEyes

Kay
CHEERY O
Oh, Carmen, my heart is breaking for you. Know that I am here if you need to talk, vent, ask questions, etc. This road we walk is a lonely one but there are friends and family that will help if you ask. <<< hugs >>> Take time to take care of yourself too.

veer

I love the "O"
CHEERY O
What a loss in a short time, a lot of strength in this difficult time, big hugs for you <3

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
Like everyone has said, I am so profoundly sorry for your losses. I hope that each day you can find a small moment of peace. Please take good care of yourself- we will be here for you when you are ready to come back or if you need a shoulder or ear. xo

scribler

The O is my hOme.
CHEERY O
Carmen, I am so sorry for your losses. My heart breaks for you. I hope you find a little more peace each day.