Oscraps

Be Inspired APRIL Challenge |By ValC. Designs (7th - 21st April)

val

add_april.jpg

Hey, val here !

Oh wow, it has been a long time, since I last hosted a Be Inspired challenge, and I am very excited with this one.

It is actually, not 1 but 3 challenges in 1... ( I know, why shall I do it simple when it is easy to make it more complicated :)) but I believe that just me, so here we go

I will get this challenge called a

- Template-Must & NO -

Does that speak to you?

Well, let's say it is a template with some "rules"
icon_smile.gif

Use the template provided by ValC designs here and use it the way you want, let's be inspired and create from it ... or use it as it is ... you choose.
USE the ampersand "&"
(esperluette -love that word- in french) somewhere on your layout

and DO NOT USE ANY GREEN

and here is the template - ARTbook Template 1 -
ArtBook template will become a serie, with regular release (just so you know)

The ARTBook template 1 is free, to play along this challenge and for the challenge duration only.
are you ready to win? com'in and show us :)

Please if you download this template remember to post your layoutS here too!
icon_smile.gif
because YES you can submit more than 1 Layout ... he he he

here is some inspiration:

inspi.jpg

-----------------------------------------------

and to emphasis the Ampersand (&) I will give you a 30% off on any purchase 10$ or more.

use the code:

ValCTDD10forU
Valid until 06-30-2014 00:00

ValC´s store

-----------------------------------------------

for the rest it is just as usual,
Rules

- Please use 70% Val C Designs & 100% Oscraps
- Post your layout in the and if you could drop it here it would be great!
- Link your image to this thread (as a picture) so that we can leave some love for you in the Gallery!

- Above all, just have fun!

val

Last edited by a moderator:

zwyck

Love your idea with 3 challenges in 1, Val! I really like these more complicated so I'll see if I can do a page.

val

Minyu, I commented in the gallery, LOVE your change on thetemplate!
Thatis what I call " make i yours" thanks for playing along!

Ulla may ... Yes I like to make a challenge at leats a bit challenging ... isn't it the whole point about it?

Anyi, you also scrapped an animal? Great LO sweetie, and that is funny how most of you ( my team) came up with cat/dog Layouts!

v

easyeyes4you

OK... I am laughing... Love the more complicated challenge... Perhaps I'll use cats also??? but really am loving Minyu's page and I could do that too... Have a nice group shot waiting to be scrapped...

extase

I'm brand new there but as i saw the challenge in the newsletter i'm here :)

Here is my participation
ValCDesigns_Templatemix12.jpg

Thanks for the template

val

welcome here Extase!
Ravie de voir de nouvelles tetes :)

Wonderful take on the template :) I will come with more challenge next month ... stay tuned!

val

OK... I am laughing... Love the more complicated challenge... Perhaps I'll use cats also??? but really am loving Minyu's page and I could do that too... Have a nice group shot waiting to be scrapped...

I heard you laugthing ... I just did not see you post (so was wondering who (dare to) laugth :)

I too love when it get a bit complicated... but believe me, this is an "easy" one... I can be REALLY worse ha haha ha

Marielle... LOVE your photos... I bet that there are cats hidden in these cabins ... lol

val

well I was sort of banning green, but id-f green is not a major color, I think we can accept some.
Some LO already have green.

yes, go ahead, but try to avoid green as dominant color on photos :)

looking forward seeing your LO :)

val

Anne, I commented on your LO in the gallery, love how you use the frame and work on your picture there!
Well done!
v

Rikki

Fun challenge! I already had used a couple of green papers when I went back and noticed that NO green is allowed, lol. It was back to the drawing board then.

Here is my page:

easyeyes4you

Finally decided on what I wanted to do with this page... I totally loved the colors just as they were, so did not get creative there... it will be a companion page to the recent one about the Surrogate babies... and I had the colors in mind for that also... For the record I have 4 more pages laid out with the same template and different subject matter...some of which had the green I asked about in the photos... just decided to go with Sepia and remove all conflict... I did not want the ampersand to be a focal item so I only used the shadow and made it even lighter...But it IS there... bottom right corner...