Oscraps

Be Inspired APRIL Challenge |By ValC. Designs (7th - 21st April)

val

Oh wow, wonderful work here, are your layouts are so great!!

Will drop by the gallery tonight, and i am sure i ll be blown away again!
Thanks you all for joining me here, this month!

V.

nzsuzsa

My Page (I have corrected it, thanks!):
https://ozone.oscraps.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=307559&title=be-inspired-by-valcdesigns287th21st-april-29&cat=1434
ValCDesigns_Templatemix13.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

ulina

Wow you all sure now how to inspire me by using this template. Well my head isn't all about scrapping right now. But I think I'm going to give it a try today.

easyeyes4you

Wow you all sure now how to inspire me by using this template. Well my head isn't all about scrapping right now. But I think I'm going to give it a try today.

Nice to know someone else is dealing with life beyond Scrapping also... have fun creating to day...

val

Thanks everyone for playing along.
I have been off over the easter week end, but I am very happy with what I am seeing here!
I ll be back tomorrow evening (you still have a couple of hours to play, if you haven't yet done it)

val

easyeyes4you

I don't get it???? I have been gone for 2 weeks and still no winner posted... it is almost anew month... what am I missing????

val

Oh, and I did not see this either!!

I truly have to apologize here, it just dropped from my mind, even tough Agnes ( nessita) remind it to me last week.

no more word, than I am so so sorry.

To try to make it up, I will draw a winner, as usual to get a 5$ coupon, and I get all the other participants a 2$ coupon.
I am truly sorry.

off to make the coupons.

V

val

ANd the winner is

BEInspiredApril.jpg

NZSUZSA (oops Iwish I had your real name :)

anyway, NZSUZSA, a 5$ coupon toward my store is on its way to your PM box

Everyone else, please check your PM box, a coupon is coming as well. :)

( give us a few hours to adjust time zone stuff Thanks)

Last edited by a moderator: