Oscraps

August 2010 Standing O's

ViVre

This one is so great and colourfull ... I love it very much.
All that cute pictures and elements. WOUW.
By Soco.

ABC_DP_600x300.jpg

ABC_DP1_600x600.jpg

ABC_DP2_600x600.jpg

You can find her galerie here.

sue.falstaff

O'chOir extraOrdinaire
Ooooohhhh, look what I found .... another glorious page featuring Sue Cummings' Sail Away, Sail Away kit ... this LO from Linda (aka hondachicc) just makes me feel at peace with everything ... isn't it beautiful? The image is linked so please click & leave some lovin'!!!

sue.falstaff

O'chOir extraOrdinaire
I'm having a wonderful time cruising through the gallery today and I'm finding lots & lots of yummy LO's ... like this one by Therese Rydstrom ... have you ever seen anything quite so freakin' stylish??? Image is linked, so you know what to do ...

sue.falstaff

O'chOir extraOrdinaire
Have you seen this page by Vivre??? I'm mean .... "wow!" ... it's breath-takingly beautiful! Image is linked, so please stop by & leave some lovin'!

hondachicc

Oh Sue.....I just saw this in the Color Challenge thread...it's gorgeous!!! I have not made it to the gallery today....but I MUST NOW!!!!

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
**big sigh** aren't these pages just soooo creative and stunning!!! we really have heaps of talented people out there in the gallery!!! gorgeous work everyone!! :)

taxed4ever

Administrator Crazy about the "O"
CHEERY O
Ohhh Linda... you have made my day!! I questioned this one..so sure it wasn't quite right. Thank you so much!!

Iken

Wow Linda, you made my day too!! Seriously - thank you so much!
(And to top off my day, my dad got test results from his doctor today, and they were good. We've been worried all summer about what was to come from those, but it turns out he'll be fine with medication. I e-mailed him the lo after he called me at work to tell me the good news, and he was so happy. And relieved!)
Thank you again!! :hug: :)
Iken

hondachicc

Seriously ladies...if you have not been in the gallery lately, you should!!! It's totally awesome and so inspiring in there!!!

CHECK THIS ONE BY ELISA (EHStudios)....GAH!!!!!!!!!!!!

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
Look at the stunning shadow work on the LO by kewl_jive.........just fabulous!!! Page is linked so please go and leave some love!

kym

Linda, thanks so much for my standing O. I have to admit that when I am busy, I don't always get to this thread. But for some reason it was calling me today and when I got to page 4, I saw that you put my layout in here. It truly warms my heart to have so many people appreciate all that we do. Thanks again for putting a smile on my face and extra warmth to my heart.

LaurieW

lOve the O!
Linda- what a wonderful surprise- we just got into a hotel after dh drove 10 hours today- you made my day.