Oscraps

Are you ready to PARTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA??????

O Birthday Fairy

Because I'm happy
CHEERY O
Set your home page to the O RIGHT NOW!!! You do not want to miss this!!! A party is about to start!!

I'll be here all week to give away goodies, chat a bunch, and help out with a few challenges!!! well, maybe more that a few!!! heehee!! get your scrapping ON!!!! and I'm gonna start a "train" that you are going to LOVE!!!!

just wanted to let you know...be on the lookout!!

LSlycord

I'm giving my calendar a good hard look...all spare minutes are going to be at the O!!! Woo Hoo...

snappy2003

Happy3BdayO.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

petey111

Yay, yay, yay, yay!!!!!!!!!!! I'm in a scrapping slump and I think this will be a perfect kick start. I'm so excited to celebrate my O home. I haven't even been here a year yet, but it's my family and I love it!!

lmccandless

Wow! Cool birthday card!

I am soooo excited for this party. The girls have been working incredibly hard behind the scenes to make it happen. You all are going to be blown away by all the fun and awesome prizes! :)

nina

wooooooot! i am so excited about the birthday party!!!!!
happy b day oscraps!
and dawn, i LOVE it!

Cynthia

So good to be back!
It's going to be awesome, girls, you don't want to miss what we've planned for you!!

Dawn, that is the sweetest card ever!!! Thank you!!

Scrapness

it's killing me!! I'm soo nervous!! (in a good way) happy birthday to the O !!! and we are always in for a party!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Nadine

WOW! It sounds like this is going to be an action-fun-packed filled week! Can't wait for it to start!!!

Happy Birthday, sweet O!