Oscraps

Are you a one-kit scrapper?

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
1-3 kits for CT work but mostly 1. Multiple for personal work
Credits for me is easy as I have a system.
I have a folder for each designer. In that folder is a preview file where all the previews go by date bought. Every kit by that designer has a separate file within the designer folder.
Also in the folder,I have a word document with all the links by date. When I go to do credits all I do is copy and paste the link into the table I keep with all the LO's I do for each month. I list the places where I post in the posting column. When I have posted a LO I turn the font green. That way I know at a glance if I have posted and where.
The table I keep track with is below. (Click on it to make bigger.)
That is really clever! Sometimes I use the Note Tool in PS but this seems to keep al of the info together

Kythe

CHEERY O
It works really well Chris. I also have a file in the designers folder for those retired kits. Their kits go in there so that I can use them for my personal creations. That way I don’t use a retired kit by mistake for CT work. I have done that a few times much to my annoyance. Lol

Jam-on-toast

CHEERY O
1-3 kits for CT work but mostly 1. Multiple for personal work
Credits for me is easy as I have a system.
I have a folder for each designer. In that folder is a preview file where all the previews go by date bought. Every kit by that designer has a separate file within the designer folder.
Also in the folder,I have a word document with all the links by date. When I go to do credits all I do is copy and paste the link into the table I keep with all the LO's I do for each month. I list the places where I post in the posting column. When I have posted a LO I turn the font green. That way I know at a glance if I have posted and where.
The table I keep track with is below. (Click on it to make bigger.)
wow... I need to try this... very cool system.. I usually just serach up the kit in the store and copy the links from there...

LSlycord

Someone very cheeky pointed out this thread… @faerywings Its good as I’m not very good at chatting in threads. I know I have reached 19 packs/kits as my record on Oscraps for one page/lo, which is slowly becoming the norm, especially after big sales, lol. I love working the way I do, it’s an appreciation of all the beautiful work the designers create, for me. I’ve had to learn how to keep track, I have a few ways but at the end I use a notebook app & I put will use one card for each challenge, to put all the credits & a copy of the page/lo attached so it’s my weird digital scrapbook, checking each layer is in the card, whew! Maybe I can encourage someone to try it. You have to really put everything in a jar then shake. I think it may kill the perfectionists as it requires a lack of planning. Lol. Sorry JK!!!
How did I ever miss this response? I am totally in awe that you have used 19 different kits on one page! Wow!

newbie2digi

I probably couldn't contain myself to one kit if my life depended on it. It is hard enough sticking to the kits from one website ;-) The only time I ever managed sticking to one kit was when I worked on a design team. Now that the designer is no longer creating, I'm lose and about again. That is why I rarely post to a website because have to keep up with all the places I have collected. Mind you, they are all in folders by kit, by artist by website. But to have to go back and link every item isn't worth it to me. So, I look at the beautiful work you all do and just say, "ooh, aww!"