Oscraps

April Standing O's

LSlycord

Saw this one by Nana Linda and I had to start this thread!
Unique600x600.jpg

madigirl

Maya de Groot
Designer
Found some gorgeous pages in the Special O'vents galler

By Chai. Love the way she did the picture

sue.falstaff

O'chOir extraOrdinaire
Eeeek ... have you seen this AWESOME page from Angela?!?!? Her photo merging is just fantastic! She's done a brilliant job of creating this page for Ona's April Creative Corner challenge ...

Alegna

Thank you Sue :D
I especially used 4 photo's so you wouldn't all think I just dressed my boys the same and put them on one photo together ;-) :tongue1:

Dumpty

back hOme and loving it
Oh well ... here is how I want to be able to scrap when I grow up !!!
chrystelle, I'm in awe !
(image is linked)

hondachicc

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FANTASTIC PAGES LADIES!! I am honored to be mentioned here!! THANKS LINDAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Naadi

Waw, thanks a lot Madigirl (daughter of Madi I suppose :mrgreen:). This is my first Standing O! :-D:-D:-D

Dumpty

back hOme and loving it
I'm in love with this fantastic LO by SofiaScrap ... and just a wee bit jealous of her talent LOL (I know, jealous is bad, but this LO .... WOW !!!! )

Image is linked ... so you can go Ooooo and aaaaaaah ....

tylertooo

aA Creative Team Member
Wow - I really love this page by Lilly-10. I don't know what it is about the layout - maybe the cute little face of the little boy or the fotoglow, or maybe the exquisite layering. Love it!

Dumpty

back hOme and loving it
I just had to share this stunning LO by Diana with you... it totally made my day, I could print it for my wall ... it brings such peace in my soul.

petey111

Wow. The layouts in here are super stunning!!! I can't wait until I get the house clean this morning and have some time to scrap!!