Oscraps

April Standing O's

ang

Thank you so much petey111 for mentioning my page!! what an honor to be here with all this great talent!!

ang

I loved this photo and page by tylertooo!!

Baby_Jeanne_600.jpg

tylertooo

aA Creative Team Member
Oh Ang - thanks for mentioning my Baby Jeanne page here. I stop by the thread to see what wonderful pages were here, and was surprised to see it here. It definitely made my day ;)

Adryane

aA Creative Team Member
thank you, Amber, for posting my page.
i need to share the credit with finnabair (Anna D.), who created the amazing original :)

charlize

Okay it's been awhile since I look around the gallery ... I think I am a bit free now *grin*

Here're my pick:

Love this, such a simplicity yet beautiful blending and fabulous pose!!
by EHStudios
Poser1.jpg

oh and this is definitely SWEET like the title, the photo the paper and elements, so harmony!
by wombat146
8x8_JAYDE_ZOE_-_SISTERS_SWEET.jpg

and one more ... I must agree with the comments in her gallery - this one is definitely delicious and for me ... mouthwatering, I must have one of those!!
by majula
3400.jpg

That's all for today ... will look some more when time is in my side *wink*

mrstoa

mrstoa
The artistic talent found in this forum is unbelievable -

Each page is a masterpiece.

Thank-you for your inspiration.

LaurieW

lOve the O!
As I have been strolling the gallery I came across these two- the first by AppleChick, inspired the second by Marnie333- they are linked so you can leave them some love!

and

marnie333

Gee, thanks, Laurie! Fiona's layout caught my attention and I just went with it! Appreciate the love!

whatnext

if you ever want to know what to do with WHITE, refer to this page! absolutely fabulous, by MaggieMae:

MaggieMae

Thank you so much!! I'm so happy you like it and ArtPlay Palette Authentic is absolutely gorgeous and so versatile!!! Love it!!!